CIA's Hayden says al-Qaida still grea...

CIA's Hayden says al-Qaida still greatest threat

There are 6 comments on the The Associated Press story from Nov 13, 2008, titled CIA's Hayden says al-Qaida still greatest threat . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Osama bin Laden is isolated from the day-to-day operations of al-Qaida but the terrorist organization he built is spreading its influence in Africa and the Middle East, CIA director Michael Hayden said ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

“Smile now cry later”

Since: Dec 07

Chandler AZ

#1 Nov 13, 2008
This is not a concern of our new goverment of change now, its time to cut and run and worry about things when they happen, furthermore isnt this supposed to be fabrications and scare tacticks by the Bush administration no need to worry about al queda just conspiracy theory

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Nov 14, 2008
I guess Mr. Cummings build the Cummings diesal also and his middle name is Kermit the Frog...

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Nov 14, 2008
Or is he a Boon dawg?

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Nov 14, 2008
Where did the Candle Maker go?

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Nov 14, 2008
Where is T Boon Pickens?
leo from shanghai

United States

#6 Nov 14, 2008
mission accomplished! bring them on! a few dead enders!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Africa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Migrants flock to EU door along Serbia's border... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News A German's View on Islam (Jan '15) Jan '15 Just a guy 6
Zaragemca Top Experience (Apr '14) Oct '14 Gerry Zaragemca 2
News Sierra Leone's Ebola-hit Freetown is a city on ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Hannah 1
News Africa Must Rise and Be Free (Aug '14) Aug '14 DREAMWEAVER 26
News Old flaws in Obama's new foreign policy (May '14) May '14 Eli 1
Promote African Music (May '14) May '14 africanmusicjehad 1
More from around the web