On Native GroundTHE Nexus of Climate ...

On Native GroundTHE Nexus of Climate Change and War

There are 28 comments on the American Reporter story from Sep 20, 2011, titled On Native GroundTHE Nexus of Climate Change and War. In it, American Reporter reports that:

There is virtually no doubt that global warming exists. Aside from a few cranks and those heavily invested in the fossil fuel industry, the scientific consensus is that the Earth's climate is changing, and changing faster than ever before.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at American Reporter.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sokokiswoman

Westland, MI

#1 Sep 21, 2011
Greens Give Gore 2 Thumbs Down: Gore's climate 'reality' show faces strongly negative reviews from his fellow global warming

Gore caught inflating viewer numbers for his Goreathon: Claimed 8.6 million -- But more like only 17,000 tuned in!

The figures refer to the number of "views" for Gore's special "24 Hours Of ManBearPig" which this column helped celebrate the other day. Gore claims that as many as 8.6 million flocked to his thrilling festival of climate fear; but a nasty cruel man called Charles the Moderator at Watts Up With That? has "done the math" and reckons the figure is probably more like 17,000. And that, he believes, is a generous estimate.(H/T John from CA).
sokokiswoman

Westland, MI

#2 Sep 21, 2011
Why did he buy a beachfront home if the seas are rising? Why does he own 4 mansions and then tells the rest of us we need to start living in Mc-mini houses that are 'green.'

Im really glad the global warming scam was exposed to the light of day. No one will EVER trust democrats and lefties again. I would have thought we learned our lesson after they shilled for communism decade after decade. Then they went from that to environmentalism and ruined a perfectly good field of study. We really do need to treat our home planet better, but its not CO2, its pollution in general, its overfishing, its draining our aquifers that are real problems, not the faux-problems pushed by liberals to get us into a group think lemming style jonestown
sokokiswoman

Westland, MI

#3 Sep 21, 2011
"the true loss of permanent ice in Greenland from 1999-2011 is about 0.1%"
Times Atlas ice error was a lesson in how scientists should mobilise | Environment | guardian.co.uk

Meanwhile, scientists from across the world continued the exchange of emails via the cryolist. Ted Scambos, a senior scientist at the National Snow and Ice Data Centre, said: "I'm worried that the importance of the changes that are going on will be lost on the public, because the true value of what the ice sheet has lost compared to this 15% number sounds very small."

And he is right, because the true loss of permanent ice in Greenland from 1999-2011 is about 0.1%. This sounds miniscule. Why worry?

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain retreat, SE Spain

#4 Sep 22, 2011
Millions popped in to take a peek and see what Fat Al's reality show was all about, and millions were disappointed by the lack of experts on hand to explain anything clearly.
It was another Fat Al farce.
I Know More Than You

Keene, NH

#5 Sep 22, 2011
sokokiswoman wrote:
Why did he buy a beachfront home if the seas are rising? Why does he own 4 mansions and then tells the rest of us we need to start living in Mc-mini houses that are 'green.'
Im really glad the global warming scam was exposed to the light of day. No one will EVER trust democrats and lefties again. I would have thought we learned our lesson after they shilled for communism decade after decade. Then they went from that to environmentalism and ruined a perfectly good field of study. We really do need to treat our home planet better, but its not CO2, its pollution in general, its overfishing, its draining our aquifers that are real problems, not the faux-problems pushed by liberals to get us into a group think lemming style jonestown
Still having trouble with that whole science vs policy issue I see.

Don't worry, we have much smarter people than you who can actually tell the difference.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain retreat, SE Spain

#6 Sep 22, 2011
I Know More Than You wrote:
we have much smarter people than you who can actually tell the difference.
"We?"
Alex

Newton Center, MA

#7 Sep 22, 2011
The latest resignation from the AlGoreythm BS camp is of a Nobel Laureate Dr. Ivar Giaever from the American Physical Society over its promotion of Man-Made Global Warming, which only seeks to further illustrate that the science was never in, and that the tenants of AGW have only been used to clamp down on human activity and impose carbon taxes (that directly benefit globalists like Gore, the Rothschilds and others).

BS AlGoreythms- http://www.infowars.com/al-gore-24-hours-of-b...
^"But that dogma is being contested by more and more reputable scientists who are finally speaking out in an organized fashion. For example, on August 29, a blockbuster science document was published that totally refutes Gore and Ban — the Interim Report of the Nongovernmental International Panel on Climate Change (NIPCC). Coauthored by a team of scientists recruited and led by climate experts Dr. Craig Idso, Professor Robert Carter, and Professor Fred Singer, the NIPCC shows that the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) has ignored or misinterpreted much of the research that challenges the need for carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gas controls. In other words, the science being relied upon by governments worldwide to create multi-billion dollar climate policies is almost certainly wrong.
----------
Even AGW warminst/alarmists are asking Gore to STFU!
'Greens Give Gore 2 Thumbs Down:
Gore's climate 'reality' show faces strongly negative reviews from his fellow global warming activists'
http://www.climatedepot.com/a/12848/Greens-Gi...

The Global Warming Debate Al Gore Refused To HaveRead more:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20... http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
----------
'DERANGED: Al Gore likens global warming deniers to racists' http://www.naturalnews.com/news_000290_Gore_g...
(recall how Bernie 'BS' Sanders said similar garbage not long ago)
----------

The Jesse Ventura tv documentary episode in which the AGW theory was exposed as the scam it is->
http://www.naturalnews.tv/v.asp...
----------
Latest Alex Jones video Sept 22 2011
'Alex Jones - Lord Monckton: Al Gore's Climate Fraud Map'
sokokiswoman

Westland, MI

#8 Sep 22, 2011
I Know More Than You wrote:
<quoted text>
Still having trouble with that whole science vs policy issue I see.
Don't worry, we have much smarter people than you who can actually tell the difference.
Science and policy are interconnected. In fact he policy part is the more important part right now. The science is still being developed but the policy folks are treating it like it is a done deal.

And so are nuts like you. Your position on climate science isn't derived from science it is derived from your own politics.
Alex

United States

#9 Sep 23, 2011
the newest edition of the Valley Advocate had this good letter:

'What Doesn't Prove Global Warming?'

Cold weather and heavy rain is proof of man-made global warming ["Finding Meaning in Irene," September 8, 2011]. Warm weather and a lack of rain is proof of global warming.

Deep snowfall is proof of man-made global warming. Lack of snowfall is proof of man-made global warming.

Cooler than normal temperatures are proof of man-made global warming. Hotter than normal temperatures are proof of man-made global warming.

High hurricane and tornado activity is proof of man-made global warming. A lack of hurricane and tornado activity is proof of man-made global warming.

Exactly what weather pattern or phenomenon would be considered a sign that man-made global warming does not exist?

Mike Jacobson
via Internet
sokokiswoman

Westland, MI

#10 Sep 23, 2011
Man-made global warming crisis crusaders are now facing a new threat. Their anti-fossil carbon-based premise for alarmism is being challenged by new scientific evidence of important solar influences upon climate that can’t readily be blamed on us. Not that there wasn’t lots of good evidence of this before. Actually, there has been, and it has been routinely denigrated and ignored.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain retreat, SE Spain

#11 Sep 24, 2011
Alex wrote:
the newest edition of the Valley Advocate had this good letter:
'What Doesn't Prove Global Warming?'
Cold weather and heavy rain is proof of man-made global warming ["Finding Meaning in Irene," September 8, 2011]. Warm weather and a lack of rain is proof of global warming.
Deep snowfall is proof of man-made global warming. Lack of snowfall is proof of man-made global warming.
Cooler than normal temperatures are proof of man-made global warming. Hotter than normal temperatures are proof of man-made global warming.
High hurricane and tornado activity is proof of man-made global warming. A lack of hurricane and tornado activity is proof of man-made global warming.
Exactly what weather pattern or phenomenon would be considered a sign that man-made global warming does not exist?
Mike Jacobson
via Internet
Currently, there is no 'weather pattern or phenomenon' that isn't a sign of Glowbull warming.
sokokiswoman

Westland, MI

#12 Sep 24, 2011
Earthling-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Currently, there is no 'weather pattern or phenomenon' that isn't a sign of Glowbull warming.
They don't get how foolish it makes them seem. I say, "perfect" as the foolish "Al Gore" effect (which now can also be called the "Peter Shumlin" effect) is obviously junk science that it will give all the innocent "believers" reason to doubt what they are being brainwashed with.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain retreat, SE Spain

#13 Sep 24, 2011
sokokiswoman wrote:
They don't get how foolish it makes them seem. I say, "perfect" as the foolish "Al Gore" effect (which now can also be called the "Peter Shumlin" effect) is obviously junk science that it will give all the innocent "believers" reason to doubt what they are being brainwashed with.
The indoctrinated rarely learn to break free from their bonds and think for themselves.
Alex

Newton Center, MA

#14 Sep 29, 2011
check out the trailer for new film 'Thrive- What On Earth Will It Take?'->
&fe ature=player_embedded
minus the Illuminati symbolism and ET bullsh't it sounds interesting. It gets into 'free energy' which Tesla supposedly invented etc.
"THRIVE lifts the veil on what's REALLY going on in our world by following the money upstream -- uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our lives. Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our future."
sokokiswoman

Westland, MI

#15 Oct 1, 2011
"There is virtually no doubt that global warming exists."

Very true. The world's climate has been warming every since the little ice age.

Thank goodness. We could use a little more warmth in places like Siberia and Canada. Longer growing seasons may be needed as the world's population grows.

The same people who want us to try to stop the world's weather from warming are the same people who want to stop African women from having babies.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain retreat, SE Spain

#16 Oct 1, 2011
sokokiswoman wrote:
"There is virtually no doubt that global warming exists."
Very true. The world's climate has been warming every since the little ice age.
Thank goodness. We could use a little more warmth in places like Siberia and Canada. Longer growing seasons may be needed as the world's population grows.
The same people who want us to try to stop the world's weather from warming are the same people who want to stop African women from having babies.
It's so refreshing to occasionally read common sense, well said!
I Know More Than You

Nashua, NH

#17 Oct 1, 2011
sokokisstupid wrote:
"There is virtually no doubt that global warming exists."
Very true. The world's climate has been warming every since the little ice age.
Thank goodness. We could use a little more warmth in places like Siberia and Canada. Longer growing seasons may be needed as the world's population grows.
The same people who want us to try to stop the world's weather from warming are the same people who want to stop African women from having babies.
You are industrial grade stupid.

Have a nice day.
Mike Mulligan

Charlestown, MA

#18 Oct 1, 2011
I think the only solution for this is a greater income for the bottom half....for coping and mitigation means...

I just think everyone has got this completely wrong!

We don’t have a energy or global warning crisis....we have a lack of income crisis! We got all the juice we need and the right kinds, we just don’t got enough money from the masses to meet our future needs...
Mike Mulligan

Charlestown, MA

#19 Oct 1, 2011
I going to show you how unreliable and obsolete this plant is...so why don’t they have a spare motor or generator on site. Then they could unbolt the unit and plug in the spare within hours. Then they could repair the damage machine at their leisure and then wait for the next breakdown.

The skills, repair, rewiring and parts stream is all dried up for this obsolete gear, and I will bet you this is issue.

I bet you they are pulling their hair out trying to rewire this gear or re bearing it or milling issues....
Mike Mulligan

Charlestown, MA

#20 Oct 1, 2011
sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Africa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cultural appropriation: when 'borrowing' become... Jun '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
Boko Haram Allegedly Harvests And Sells Human O... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Shocking and True 1
News Migrants flock to EU door along Serbia's border... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News A German's View on Islam (Jan '15) Jan '15 Just a guy 6
Zaragemca Top Experience (Apr '14) Oct '14 Gerry Zaragemca 2
News Sierra Leone's Ebola-hit Freetown is a city on ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Hannah 1
News Africa Must Rise and Be Free (Aug '14) Aug '14 DREAMWEAVER 26
More from around the web