Al Qaeda more dangerous than ever: US...

Al Qaeda more dangerous than ever: US experts

There are 9 comments on the Daily Times story from Dec 15, 2013, titled Al Qaeda more dangerous than ever: US experts. In it, Daily Times reports that:

WASHINGTON: More than two and a half years after US commandos shot dead al Qaeda figurehead Osama bin Laden, the global extremist network is more dangerous than ever, American experts and counterterrorism officials warned this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Syrian

Waterford, CT

#1 Dec 16, 2013
Good Article!!!
John McCain

United States

#2 Dec 16, 2013
Well, I broke bread with a lot of those guys and they're not al Qaeda. They have different names.
realist

Nottingham, UK

#3 Dec 16, 2013
Syrian wrote:
Good Article!!!
If you thought that was good....read this.
A bit more to read, but an eye opener!

http://www.takeoverworld.info/false-flag.html
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#5 Dec 16, 2013
John McCain wrote:
Well, I broke bread with a lot of those guys and they're not al Qaeda. They have different names.
LOL!!!
John McCain

United States

#6 Dec 16, 2013
I still stay in touch with my jihadi bros over there but now I'm too busy in Ukraine to help them for a while.

I could have said to the demonstrators in Kyiv; "I'll help you organize so you can field a presidential candidate more to your liking in the upcoming elections and we'll make sure the elections are fair." but I decided its better to spur them on to destroy the government. Some call it "subverting democracy in the name of democracy" but I call it my revenge on Putin, even though he never did anything to me personally.(Or did he?)

I don't like that 50/50 split in the pro and anti-EU sentiments much either. Can't stand the idea that that Yanukovych guy actually got more votes percentage wise than I did.

What's wrong with me? Aren't I likable? I'm a war hero. Forget that I lost a few marbles to get that status. FDR was a cripple and he won 3 terms! Yes, 3! It's just not fair. Maybe It'd have helped if I'd had a limp or a stutter for that sympathy vote. It just makes me soooo mad sometimes that I think I might pop a blood vessel one of these days.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#7 Dec 16, 2013
John McCain wrote:
It's funny because your mother said the same to me last night.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#8 Dec 16, 2013
John McCain wrote:
I still stay in touch with my jihadi bros over there but now I'm too busy in Ukraine to help them for a while.
I could have said to the demonstrators in Kyiv; "I'll help you organize so you can field a presidential candidate more to your liking in the upcoming elections and we'll make sure the elections are fair." but I decided its better to spur them on to destroy the government. Some call it "subverting democracy in the name of democracy" but I call it my revenge on Putin, even though he never did anything to me personally.(Or did he?)
I don't like that 50/50 split in the pro and anti-EU sentiments much either. Can't stand the idea that that Yanukovych guy actually got more votes percentage wise than I did.
What's wrong with me? Aren't I likable? I'm a war hero. Forget that I lost a few marbles to get that status. FDR was a cripple and he won 3 terms! Yes, 3! It's just not fair. Maybe It'd have helped if I'd had a limp or a stutter for that sympathy vote. It just makes me soooo mad sometimes that I think I might pop a blood vessel one of these days.
LOL!!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#9 Dec 16, 2013
just a guy i knew wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny because your mother said the same to me last night.
ROFLMAO
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#10 Dec 17, 2013
John McCain wrote:
Yeah, but the same despicable philosophy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Africa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Medicine for Africa' which can be made by ordi... Aug '16 andrew john langham 1
Zaragemca Top Experience (Apr '14) Aug '16 Gerry Zaragmca 3
News Cultural appropriation: when 'borrowing' become... Jun '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
Boko Haram Allegedly Harvests And Sells Human O... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Shocking and True 1
News Migrants flock to EU door along Serbia's border... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News A German's View on Islam (Jan '15) Jan '15 Just a guy 6
News Sierra Leone's Ebola-hit Freetown is a city on ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Hannah 1
More from around the web