Leader Muammar Qadhafi's Speech to Million March on July 1, 2011

Jul 6, 2011 Full story: www.mathaba.net

The power of the Libyan people that you experience in North Africa, and you my son Obama, ask your employers at the White House to show you Libya channel, I am speaking to you live now, to see the facts in order to know that you are right when you withdraw from madness and the crazy of NATO and from Europe.

You, who is it, in Britain, what's his name? What name? Camera? ah, Cameron! Open the channel of Libya in Downing Street, Open Libya channel if your nerves bear of what you will see, open Libya channel, if you can, you and Berlusconi, Sarkozy and Cameron and others make sure now you are here in the sea. And you are chasing a mirage. And you must be dreaming, you are wrong, you troubled in a battle did not have the expense of it you donít have experience in this battle.

Withdraw now, go home.

I advise you to withdraw, or everything you have will be destroyed. This people is estimated to convey the battle to the Mediterranean and can transmit it to Europe, can transgress your homes, your offices and your families can be legitimate military targets as you did make our offices and our houses and our children a legitimate military targets.

Reciprocal treatment, tooth for a tooth and eye for an eye and the darker the partner. Child for Child, Family for a Family, House for a House, if we decide we can do it. We are able to move to Europe, like locusts, and like the bees, but I advise you to withdraw before a disaster. Full Story

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 6, 2011
Its time to just pull out. Leave the Libyan people alone. Great speech!!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Jul 7, 2011
I hope Gaddaffi seeks revenge on those who are trying to ruin his country and his family!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#4 Jul 7, 2011
Well he states he will in his speech. Eye for a eye. They need to just pull out. The libyan people are protesting nato's involvement but they won't show that in the mainstream media.

I found the speech interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Africa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zaragemca Top Experience (Apr '14) Oct '14 Gerry Zaragemca 2
Sierra Leone's Ebola-hit Freetown is a city on ... Aug '14 Hannah 1
Africa Must Rise and Be Free Aug '14 DREAMWEAVER 26
Old flaws in Obama's new foreign policy (May '14) May '14 Eli 1
Promote African Music (May '14) May '14 africanmusicjehad 1
Out of West Africa (May '14) May '14 blahblahblAH 1
Kerry urges steps to ensure democracy in Africa (May '14) May '14 yep 3
More from around the web