Aesop rock good or not
Cruz

Clearwater, FL

#1 Nov 3, 2011
Is Aesop rock a good rapper or not, I think he is but that's me, a lot of people say hes not

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 3, 2011
Cruz wrote:
Is Aesop rock a good rapper or not, I think he is but that's me, a lot of people say hes not
Don't know

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 3, 2011
Cruz wrote:
Took my name
martin

Boise, ID

#4 Dec 22, 2011
yes
Slacker bound

Edison, NJ

#5 Dec 3, 2012
Aes is artist of articulating thought. It really helps if you start paying less attention to what is being said and more to the thoughts he creates as words pass. If you understand the first concept then the next connects and then they all fall together to a greater concept or story or thought. That is the first stage in it and it only gets better, because as you know what is being said overall he throws in unnecessary comment and opinions and thoughts on what it is he has lead you too. He has a few songs that are laid out to be grasped on the first token into the jukebox. Ruby 81 to be recent, the harbor is yours, no regrets ... I'm sure there are more that are squared off to be turned into. Aes is an ace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aesop Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News St. Paul rapper Micheal 'Eyedea' Larsen, 28, fo... (Oct '10) Jul '15 kdabber 60
News Aesop Rock, Kimya Dawson: Rap and acoustic a pl... (May '11) Aug '11 adlj 5
News Locals Only: Illogic | Columbus Alive (Dec '09) Dec '09 Patrick 1
News Summer music festivals will keep fans clamoring... (May '08) Jun '08 Karl 4
News Bisc1 Releases Debut Full-Length 3/11 (Mar '08) Mar '08 Teejay 1
More from around the web