Aerosmith keeps things fresh with new...

Aerosmith keeps things fresh with new tour, album

There are 19 comments on the Boston Herald story from Jun 11, 2012, titled Aerosmith keeps things fresh with new tour, album. In it, Boston Herald reports that:

Aerosmith has flown with turbulence for most of their 40-year career, but as the group's summer tour this week, things in the band seem to be absolutely blissful.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Herald.

Sheik Yerbouti

Chalfont, PA

#1 Jun 13, 2012
Retire already and quit boring people! mccartney and member munched elton are bad enough!
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#2 Jun 13, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Retire already and quit boring people! mccartney and member munched elton are bad enough!
Agreed. Aerosmith's lead singer is sixty four years old. Need I say more?
Jane

Astoria, NY

#3 Jun 16, 2012
Oh but they just want to tribute John Lennon's beautiful American born daughter that is all. Give them a break. Aerosmith love Lennon and would do anything for his memory. Yes they are old and that is what makes this tour the more suspicious that it is being done for someone. Who else but John Lennon.
Jane

Astoria, NY

#4 Jun 16, 2012
Wait until you see this daughter's baby pictures. She was even cuter then. She looked like an angel from heaven. You know blonde and blue eyed. Now the eyes are more green.
Jane

Astoria, NY

#5 Jun 16, 2012
I hope this happens soon. I mean Van Halen is tired of waiting. They had to take a break and cancel 30 shows. But they will be back in November. Waiting is a drag. Especially men of their age I mean how many shows can you do while you are still waiting for the John Lennon show to happen?
Mary

Houston, TX

#6 Jun 16, 2012
Nope, no lovechild, not gonna happen, EVER.
Jane

Astoria, NY

#7 Jun 17, 2012
Yes it will! I think it is soon too! You guys are gonna miss a wonderful Beatle Heiress coming out party in NY. She will be celebrated all over the world.
Sam Havadtoy

Houston, TX

#8 Jun 18, 2012
Another fine post from our Topix Bi-Polar poster, and the award goes to........JANE.
Jane

Astoria, NY

#9 Jun 21, 2012
Now Aerosmith is gonna work so hard for these music producers who just want the money out of senior citizens. It is ridiculous. Yes Steven, John Lennon daughter situation is gonna happen this summer. Is it? Or is this just a way to get old rockers to work hard. Then in a month or two if one of them drops dead from a heart attack what are we suppose to think? Remember what happened to Davey Jones.
Sam Havadtoy

Houston, TX

#10 Jun 21, 2012
Another fine post from our Topix Bi-Polar poster, and the award goes to........JANE.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11 Jun 21, 2012
Does anyone else notice the change in Tyler's vocals? I know he's aging. I just don't enjoy hearing him sing live like I used to. I went to a concert they did back in the midst of their prime. It was WONDERFUL. They didn't need a lot of stage effects...the singing and band was a show in itself. Tyler wore his scarves and would swing around various stage cables. It was exciting. Now, not so much.
Jane

Astoria, NY

#12 Jun 21, 2012
Well they are old and did not take care of their voices because they used drugs. The thought is nice because it is in the name of JOHN LENNON! Steven loves JOHN LENNON! Any hurt John went through Tyler feels bad. John has the last say here when the daughter of Lennon gets her inheritance and Daddy's approval and recognition. Now Tyler will do his best to ring this truth in. So somewhere this summer of 2012 I believe it will happens.
Jane

Houston, TX

#14 Jun 24, 2012
I forgot to mention how Steven is planning on bringing the lovechild daughter to the Whitehouse to meet the president, Mr. Obama has shown a great interest in meeting the lovechild daughter.
I'm hearing a medal of honor for the lovechild, she has suffered so much, she deserves a medal.
The Queen is in the process of Knighting her as well, fingers crossed, ooh, I'm so excited, this is the year, hear my WORDS,hear my WORDS !!!!!
Jane

Astoria, NY

#15 Jun 29, 2012
At the rate they are going with this new album they better call it "Music from another Century". It is taking too long and now they pushed it up to November 2012. Why not just release it 2013.
D Lennon

Troy, NY

#17 Jun 30, 2012
Uh, I saw Tyler last night and he and the band were awesome .....Joe Perry seriously needs a sandwich or something though. Tyler had more energy that someone half his age and he sounded great ....who is this Jane?
voteearlyvoteoft en

Portsmouth, VA

#18 Jul 2, 2012
In their prime Tyler and Perry aped the whole Jagger/Richards thing. Decades past their prime nothing has changed.

Sad to say, but Aerosmith and fresh haven't gone together for 20 years now.......
Jane

Houston, TX

#19 Jul 2, 2012
Tyler Perry was great as Madea, sure hope it's on the new album.
Gary

United States

#20 Jul 2, 2012
Aerosmith just cancelled their next show in Virginia! Mother f er!
Gary

United States

#21 Jul 2, 2012
In non-storm related posponement news, Live Nation has announced that Tuesday’s Aerosmith concert at Jiffy Lube Live has been rescheduled for Aug. 12. Vocalist Steven Tyler is to refrain from performing for “vocal rest,” per doctor’s orders.

Tickets for July 3 will be honored on the new date.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aerosmith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tyler announces solo album Jun '16 codethis 1
Lead Vocals on Dream On (Sep '06) Apr '16 Angel 32
News Q&A: Boston Pops maestro Keith Lockhart on musi... (May '15) May '15 test 2
Steven Tyler grosses me out! (Feb '15) Feb '15 Jennifer 1
News Steven Tyler Performs At Rehab Clinic (Nov '14) Nov '14 jbt 2
News Why a Katy Perry Halftime would win (Oct '14) Oct '14 Big mike 1
News Jimmy Page Says Robert Plant-Free Band Will Not... (Nov '08) Oct '14 Maggie 27
More from around the web