Tampa, FL

#4 Jun 30, 2006
CORI NELSON wrote:
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE BAND?
The Honey Brothers
Rupert Swansong

Hialeah, FL

#5 Jul 10, 2006
The Richard Barimo Band is the name of the group.....Richard sings and plays rythym....
mayo

Elizabethton, TN

#6 Jul 14, 2006
CORI NELSON wrote:
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE BAND?
Honey Brothers
b-do

Fredonia, NY

#7 Jul 24, 2006
no, The Honey Brothers is his first band, this is a new one..
Rachelle

Encinitas, CA

#8 Nov 20, 2006
Adrian is in currently in the honey brothers. His old bad was kid friendly
Rupert Swansong

Hialeah, FL

#9 Dec 5, 2006
Kid Friendly was the first, then Honey Brothers and now it's the Richard Barimo Band, who teamed up with Adrian when they met in LA....
Zippy Pie Eyes

Hialeah, FL

#10 Dec 21, 2006
Who the heck is Richard Barimo? Where are you getting this from?
Rupert Swansong

Hialeah, FL

#11 Jan 2, 2007
You have to be kidding, there, Zippy....Richard Barimo is a legend. He started out 1972 with the Nick Belmonte Band. He played lead and sang. He then joined the Bill Fields Group in 1975, played with them for two years. In 1977, I saw him at the Coos Bay Musical Festival in Oregon with Gary Brand and Shep Ellis.
I know he has been with the Bob Nieman Experience, the Arthur Adler Band, he also sang and played lead on the album with Ira Saldine, Mark Poritzky, Mark Newman and Gary Raddatz.
In 1991, he played at the Schaeffer Music Festival with Richard Kelly and Gigi Ancona. In 1995, I saw him on New Year's Eve at the Windy City Music Festival with Eric Glasserman, Mina Caputo and Harvey Herzbrun.
Last year in Vegas, he was there with Adrian and the Honey Brothers, and that's where this great combo was first noticed.
Who is Richard Barimo? INDEED!
Sig Bokackers

Hialeah, FL

#12 Jan 12, 2007
I don't know much about Richard Barimo, or how great he is, but Adrian Grenier plain sux. He better not quit his acting gig. We saw his Honey Brothers band and they were as bad as you can get....
Rupert Swansong

Hialeah, FL

#13 Jan 17, 2007
Any way, Sig.....It is apparent that you don't know much about music. Adrian is tremendous, and when he plays with Richard Barimo, he is that much better. I am writing the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame today and find out why Richard hasn't been nominated.

I know that he played in Daytona Beach this past summer and was to be touring around the southeast this winter. He is planning the Sabal Palm Reunion Tour in Miami sometime during the summer of 2007 – and maybe Adrian, Kevin Bacon and Chuck Cirino will be with him!
kid nmb

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#14 Jan 31, 2007
Somebody grew up in nmb in the late 60's early 70's, didn't they?
Rupert Swansong wrote:
You have to be kidding, there, Zippy....Richard Barimo is a legend. He started out 1972 with the Nick Belmonte Band. He played lead and sang. He then joined the Bill Fields Group in 1975, played with them for two years. In 1977, I saw him at the Coos Bay Musical Festival in Oregon with Gary Brand and Shep Ellis.
I know he has been with the Bob Nieman Experience, the Arthur Adler Band, he also sang and played lead on the album with Ira Saldine, Mark Poritzky, Mark Newman and Gary Raddatz.
In 1991, he played at the Schaeffer Music Festival with Richard Kelly and Gigi Ancona. In 1995, I saw him on New Year's Eve at the Windy City Music Festival with Eric Glasserman, Mina Caputo and Harvey Herzbrun.
Last year in Vegas, he was there with Adrian and the Honey Brothers, and that's where this great combo was first noticed.
Who is Richard Barimo? INDEED!
Jap Simmons

Hialeah, FL

#15 Feb 19, 2007
It certainly looks like it, Kid. I had all these kids in my PE Class back at JFK Junior High. I remember that Baby Richard. He had to go home for lunch every day because he couldn't eat the food we served.
Is Richard really a singing star? That baby couldn't hit the ball at all.....
Newswire

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Feb 23, 2007
Adrian Grenier Adrian Grenier Appears In DJ Matari Music video 3 days ago
go to google dj matari a red carpet affair www.matari.zoomshare.com newswire this will be in the media next week the video rules ...GOD'S NEIGHBORHOOD WORLD 2007 Press release A RED CARPET AFFAIR ...
NEWLY LAUNCHED A RED CARPET AFFAIR RECORDS TO RELEASE BRAND NEW DJ MATARI COMPILATION ALBUM 15 SOUL JAMING CUTS TO FEATURE GOD’S NEIGHBORHOOD FAVORITE SON ...
www.matari.zoomshare.com
Newswire

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Feb 23, 2007
GOD'S NEIGHBORHOOD WORLD 2007 Press release A RED CARPET AFFAIR ...
NEWLY LAUNCHED A RED CARPET AFFAIR RECORDS TO RELEASE BRAND NEW DJ MATARI COMPILATION ALBUM 15 SOUL JAMING CUTS TO FEATURE GOD’S NEIGHBORHOOD FAVORITE SON ...
Listen to Cd at www.matari.zoomshare.com
He said he likes the ocean
Rupert Swansong

Hialeah, FL

#18 Feb 26, 2007
Wow, Jap, you go back a long way......Well, actually, I remember Richard when he played in that gigantic theme park, Pirates World, in Dania. One Friday night, he was on stage jamming with Rocket Rosen, Larry Bluestein, Mike Motta, Billy George, Kenny Dubin, Randy Dentel, Hal Kobrin and the Richard Weinstein Explosion. What a great show it was. I think that was '68 or '69.

In '72, he and his close buddies, Gary Klemme, Ricky Piranio and Annette Marie Moody played at the Sabal Palm Amphitheter
Jap Simmons

Hialeah, FL

#19 Mar 9, 2007
Damn there Ruppert......Rocket Rosen, Larry Bluestein and Billy George? I used to watch them babies when they jumped the school yard fence over there at JFK to go and play cards and drink whiskey over at Lou Georg'e's compound across the street. They would come back to school blitzed on their head......What ever came of those three?
Rupert Swansong

Hialeah, FL

#20 Mar 13, 2007
Well, Jap....Rocket is a lawyer in Houston, Larry is a sportswriter in South Florida and Billy is a Chef in the Orlando area......They were all big drinkers back in the day? Wow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adrian Grenier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SXSW Eco interview with Adrian Genier (Nov '13) Nov '13 ann murphy 1
News 'She was underage so I snuck her in the back do... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Big mike 1
Adrian Grenier - nude! (Jun '12) Oct '13 yeahbabe 2
News 'Entourage' star Adrian Grenier booted from Par... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Sal T 2
News Documentary shows the music of dreams, the drea... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Dave 1
News Entourage star Alice Eve is an actress on the up (Oct '11) Oct '11 elliott y 1
News Teenage Paparazzo (Apr '11) Apr '11 Claudia 1
More from around the web