Sometimes, when you copy songs from you PC, CD or Media Player to iTunes you may lose the metadata, information of these music like artist, album, genre, and year. If you meet this, you can change them. This video will show you how to add a artist for a song in iTunes Library.
Watch Video: http://youtu.be/2KOGiXaxDiE
With Tunes Cleaner for Mac, you can easily find the artist for song in iTunes, also it can help you delete duplicates sonsgs, get album artwork, add missed music tags including album name, add music information by searching key tags of music files for songs in iTunes Music Library.
Tunes Cleaner for Windows
* Simply Clean up iTunes and external music folders smartly
* Get album artwork for iTunes music library and other music files
* Delete duplicates in iTunes and other music libraries with 1-click
* Support manual fixing to customize music info and get accurate repairing
* Clean up iTunes music library and apply to iTunes in one click
More Info: http://www.clean-up-itunes.com/
[img]http://www.clean-up-itune s.com/imgs/itunescleaner.jpg[/ img]