Ex-AC/DC Singer Claims He Got Kicked ...

Ex-AC/DC Singer Claims He Got Kicked Out For Being Too Good With The Ladies

There are 62 comments on the ChartAttack story from Nov 7, 2007, titled Ex-AC/DC Singer Claims He Got Kicked Out For Being Too Good With The Ladies. In it, ChartAttack reports that:

“When we first started playing, a lot of the young girls... and I'm talkin' about the young ones... used to come to the shows with the biggest, bright orange carrots you've ever seen”

Ex-AC/DC Singer Claims He Got Kicked Out For Being Too Good With The Ladies Wednesday November 07, 2007 @ 03:30 PM By: ChartAttack.com Staff Dave Evans on stage with AC/DC at The Last Picture Show, Cronulla, ... via ChartAttack

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ChartAttack.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 Nov 10, 2007
This cocky prick wont give up will he, I wanna see a competition between him and Bon(RIP) and see who gets the most ladies.
youvebeenthunder struck

Québec, Canada

#2 Nov 10, 2007
Dave Evans constantly proves his prickery on a daily basis. Somebody should assassinate him.
Rocko

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#3 Nov 10, 2007
The only, but really good think wich David made was, that he was quickly came out of the band becouse of his own stupid arrogance. And then ... then Bon got a chance ... one of the bests moments in entire rock!
Thank you very much, Dave.
Lost Soul

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 10, 2007
You guys heard of that new band??????????
Lost Soul

Columbus, OH

#5 Nov 10, 2007
Original AC/DC......

Location hidden

#6 Nov 10, 2007
Youvebeenthunderstruck and Rocko
Have you guys realized that this forum has went to hell.
You guys have been here for a while as well as me, has it not gotten shittier
Rocko

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#7 Nov 11, 2007
ACDCFreak wrote:
So, where is problem, man?

Location hidden

#8 Nov 11, 2007
ACDCFreak wrote:
Allrighty then...after doing a wee bit of research, I've discovered that Dave Evans was the original singer in AC/DC... a fact few Yanks realize. My question is...does anyone have a copy of the "Can I sit next to you, girl" single...with Evans doing the vocals??? I have never heard it...The version on the OZ "TNT" LP (and the American "High Voltage" LP) is definitely Bon Scott....
Rocko

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#9 Nov 11, 2007
Groucho AKA Falcon 68 wrote:
<quoted text>Allrighty then...after doing a wee bit of research, I've discovered that Dave Evans was the original singer in AC/DC... a fact few Yanks realize. My question is...does anyone have a copy of the "Can I sit next to you, girl" single...with Evans doing the vocals??? I have never heard it...The version on the OZ "TNT" LP (and the American "High Voltage" LP) is definitely Bon Scott....

Location hidden

#10 Nov 11, 2007
<quoted text>Allrighty then...after doing a wee bit of research, I've discovered that Dave Evans was the original singer in AC/DC... a fact few Yanks realize. My question is...does anyone have a copy of the "Can I sit next to you, girl" single...with Evans doing the vocals??? I have never heard it...The version on the OZ "TNT" LP (and the American "High Voltage" LP) is definitely Bon Scott....
Uhhh, dude, I think everyone here has known that for quite a while, The few months that he was with AC/DC, he was a prick then and one now, but as for the recording
The only one there is:

This probably one of the worst AC/DC Vids Ive seen
the line-up was unstable, just hired hands basically,cept angus and mal.
BONSBALLSFIRE

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#11 Nov 11, 2007
He sucked and who cares. No Bon= No AC/DC
Nite Prowler

UK

#12 Nov 11, 2007
Dude, this song along with the other few i recorded with ac/dc SUCK so much that i think the only time people have played them twise was the first time we heard them, and i said "TWISE" cause we had to rewind and make sure it was actually ANG and MAL on the guitars. This guy sounded like having Ricky Martin as MOTORHEAD'S frontman.

HE SUCKED AND ALWAYS WILL
Nite Prowler

UK

#13 Nov 11, 2007
lmao, btw, i didnt record anything with ac/dc ok?
sorry for the double posting, the first one was a f..k up..DUH!!
ACDC South Africa

South Africa

#14 Dec 1, 2007
Evans worst singer ever!! Shit worst than Modern Talking.!!!
brandon russo

Williamsburg, IA

#15 Dec 2, 2007
he's just mad cuz they got famous when they got bon
ACDC fan

United States

#16 Dec 2, 2007
Dave Evans.....eh. Stuff him.
youvebeenthunder struck

Montréal, Canada

#17 Dec 2, 2007
Here's the thing - Dave didn't even quit the band. He was fired.
Rocko

Slovenia

#18 Dec 2, 2007
youvebeenthunderstruck wrote:
I-m greed!!
Rocko

Slovenia

#19 Dec 2, 2007
youvebeenthunderstruck wrote:
Well, I wan-t to say, that I-m agree (NOT greed), sorry...
Harry Haller

Australia

#20 Dec 7, 2007
Well at least there is some reality on this site--you know --a forum to say what you think.
Not like his trumped up --self serving personal sign-in site for arselickers--Only dictators like to censor what people think and write.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ac/DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bon Scott or Brian Johnson? (Feb '06) 12 hr Pmul 1,225
Photos of Angus, Malcolm and Brian Johnson in t... (Aug '10) Jun 25 Babycakes124 2
Back In Black Bon Scott Version (Aug '06) Jun 9 Quadra 432
WHos better AC/DC or metallica???? (May '06) Jun 6 Hitman123 556
News Women who rock May '15 Anonomously 1
Classic Rock Magazine Rates Bon Scott... (Sep '07) Apr '15 JoAss 22
News Azealia Banks sticks to music in Coachella triumph Apr '15 Oh No You Di-nt 1
More from around the web