Eugene girl wins Broadway understudy ...

Eugene girl wins Broadway understudy role

There are 1 comment on the The Ashland Daily Tidings story from Dec 6, 2009, titled Eugene girl wins Broadway understudy role. In it, The Ashland Daily Tidings reports that:

Kyra Siegel and her parents Marc Siegel and Pamela Lehan-Siegel will soon move to New York where 10-year-old Kyra has been cast as understudy to Abigail Breslin for a Broadway revival of "The Miracle Worker," which opens in February.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ashland Daily Tidings.

scan

Portland, OR

#1 Dec 9, 2009
Kyra Siegel,

Hope that you will do good at your performance works in the "Miracle Worker". It will take alote of courage to perform on a stage in front of people. I been there many times of my speeches to help abused children. People will admire you. You are well educated than I am and I'm sure that God will give you a helping hand.

Area Native's Mission is to Help Abused Kids
http://www.efn.org/~scan
[email protected]

Paul M. McLaughlin
Liz SEVEN McLaughlin
Save Our Children
298 Hunington Ave.
Eugene, Oregon 97405

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abigail Breslin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fast Chat: Jodie Foster and Abigail Breslin -- ... (Apr '08) Oct '12 jari 25
News Movie Review | Rango: How the West was fun | Th... (Mar '11) Mar '11 JacketsMan 1
News Oregon girl wins Broadway understudy role (Dec '09) Dec '09 Bartlett 1
News 'My Sister's Keeper' stars Abigail Breslin, Cam... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Adam 6
News My Sisters Keeper Is More Than A Tear Jerker (Jun '09) Jun '09 emetophobic 3
News Movie Review: 'My Sister's Keeper': 4 out of 5 ... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Bittersweet 2
News 'Nim's Island' (stars Abigail Breslin, Gerard B... (Mar '09) May '09 vicky 3
More from around the web