'My Sister's Keeper' stars Abigail Br...

'My Sister's Keeper' stars Abigail Breslin, Cameron Diaz, Jason...

There are 6 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jun 24, 2009, titled 'My Sister's Keeper' stars Abigail Breslin, Cameron Diaz, Jason.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Old joke: Boy goes to pick up his prom date. Girl's father asks him: Are your intentions toward my daughter honorable or dishonorable? Boy says, "Great! I didn't know I had a choice!" Movies are like that too: They can choose to work us over honorably, or dishonorably.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

stfu

Naples, FL

#1 Jun 25, 2009
That's the whole point of the book. If your child was diagnosed with cancer you would become the reckless parent who is willing to do anything to save their life. This commentary is bogus.
Jean

Mount Prospect, IL

#2 Jun 26, 2009
Seriously, I can't recall a single recent movie that Phillips has liked. If he no longer likes his job, why doesn't he own up to it?
myself

Virginia, IL

#3 Jun 26, 2009
stfu wrote:
That's the whole point of the book. If your child was diagnosed with cancer you would become the reckless parent who is willing to do anything to save their life. This commentary is bogus.
Unless there was socialized medicine, then the government would get to decide if your child was worth keeping or not.
carrie0604

Brookfield, WI

#4 Jun 26, 2009
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Just saqw it, liked it ALOT, didn't love it. I'm one of those people who wants the movie to hold true to the book. DIFFERENT ENDING, didn't do it for me at all.
mary

Elgin, IL

#5 Jun 26, 2009
Oprah had Cameron Diaz on a month or so ago and they talked about this movie. Oprah gushed all over it, like she did with every other movie on her show. My general rule is that if Oprah's gushing, I wait for the movie to come to Netflix or skip it because it probably isn't worth $9 on the big screen.
Adam

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jun 30, 2009
This film critic Philip is a complete douche bag. What a complete wanker, he couldn't recognize a film that enables you to actually FEEL something unless someone hit him with a baseball bat in the movie theater.
What a complete and utterly useless douche bag.
I suppose he'll call Transformers a moving picture. What a useless douche bag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abigail Breslin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fast Chat: Jodie Foster and Abigail Breslin -- ... (Apr '08) Oct '12 jari 25
News Movie Review | Rango: How the West was fun | Th... (Mar '11) Mar '11 JacketsMan 1
News Eugene girl wins Broadway understudy role (Dec '09) Dec '09 scan 1
News Oregon girl wins Broadway understudy role (Dec '09) Dec '09 Bartlett 1
News My Sisters Keeper Is More Than A Tear Jerker (Jun '09) Jun '09 emetophobic 3
News Movie Review: 'My Sister's Keeper': 4 out of 5 ... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Bittersweet 2
News 'Nim's Island' (stars Abigail Breslin, Gerard B... (Mar '09) May '09 vicky 3
More from around the web