ABBA's Agnetha Faltskog prepares come...

ABBA's Agnetha Faltskog prepares comeback

There are 6 comments on the The Miami Herald story from Oct 4, 2012, titled ABBA's Agnetha Faltskog prepares comeback. In it, The Miami Herald reports that:

Agnetha Faltskog, one of the former members of Swedish pop band ABBA, is preparing for a comeback and has returned to the recording studio after more than eight years of musical silence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Miami Herald.

cynthia pinto

Mumbai, India

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Agnetha recording again? Thats fantastic news. This I think is the first step to the ABBA reunion. Agnetha, you are the best! We love you...You have a huge huge fan base. We yearn to hear your golden voice. Thank you coming back. You didn't let us down.
francois

France

#2 Oct 5, 2012
Great news !! Can t wait !!
Jonkoping1950

Hounslow, UK

#3 Oct 10, 2012
The Girl With The Golden Hair is back !!!! FANTASTIC NEWS.
HARRY

Pathankot, India

#4 Nov 6, 2012
Agnetha Faltzkog's return to the music world is most welcome;but if all the 4 ABBA stars could come together again,OMG how much nostalgia that would generate among those ABBA fans who have lived through the ABBA years
mel

Glen Elder, KS

#5 Dec 11, 2012
I wouldn't care if they didn't have NEW music. The classics in a reunion would be outstanding. Just to see them again would be the BEST. They (Bjorn, Frida) are the same age as I. So WHAT, we all get old. But our DREAMS live forever.
manucity

Sweden

#6 Feb 10, 2013
Aggy is best. talk about solarplexushit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

ABBA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What made Australians the world's most feverish... Feb 17 Aussie Bob 1
News ABBA to reunite for mysterious 'virtual reality... Nov '16 melbro 1
News Turn into a dancing queen with the cast of a ne... (Jun '16) Sep '16 DARK TRIAD MAN 8
News Eurovision's 9 Most Famous and Bizarre Moments,... (May '16) May '16 Northbound 3
News Israeli TV lampoons IS in Eurovision spoof (May '16) May '16 Sylvia 1
News Eurovision host city of Stockholm hits all the ... (May '16) May '16 Tammy 1
News Ex-ABBA members make rare joint appearance at g... (Jan '16) May '16 mel brown 2
More from around the web