Estranged aide to John Edwards reache...

Estranged aide to John Edwards reaches movie deal

There are 13 comments on the Fort Wayne Journal Gazette story from Jul 15, 2010, titled Estranged aide to John Edwards reaches movie deal. In it, Fort Wayne Journal Gazette reports that:

An insider's account of John Edwards' affair and the lengths he went to hide his mistress will be developed into a movie, a former aide to the two-time presidential candidate said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Wayne Journal Gazette.

Obama is a Liar

Joanna, SC

#1 Jul 15, 2010
It's always about the money with these creeps.
Tedsliver

United States

#2 Jul 15, 2010
Is this the John Edwards who talks to dead people, or the John Edwards who has a dead career? Both are losers! Bahahaha!!
Cranky Old Man

United States

#3 Jul 15, 2010
Who is interested in a peep show about an inept political hack and a ho making out?
FulghumInk

Raeford, NC

#5 Jul 16, 2010
John Edwards is responsible for the outrageous cost of medical malpractice insurance that doctors buy in North Carolina. He is typical liberal rot with other "officers of the court" who raise the cost of everything because of nefarious deeds and helps destroy the moral fabric of our Constitutional Republic. Disgusting piece of trash, including his wife and girlwhore.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Canton, OH

#7 Jul 16, 2010
Typical Democrat.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#8 Jul 16, 2010
Now that the Repubs will now call for the creation of the Dept Of OilLand Security. So the Feds and taxpayers will immediately take on the cost of any corporate oil spills.

Probably should create a color coding system so we know when to panic and duct tape & plastic the house.

Blue =
- No problem, dolphins swimming around base of rig.
- Demand we open up ANWR to BP and other Big Oil companies
- Chant Drill Baby Drill
- Fight any Federal safety regulations because it "handcuffs" BP's profits
- Become a partner and supporter of Big Oil
- Give record level taxcuts to Big Oil

Beige =
- Oh Oh! Get ready to blame Feds
- Declare domestic terrorism by those who don't want to open up ANWR to BP

Brown =
- Blame Feds NOW!
- Demand Feds take responsibility
- Wonder loudly why we don't have more safety regulations
- Don't say "Drill Baby Drill" anymore

Black =
- Blame Feds for everything if you haven't already for allowing such a disaster.
- Blame Dems
- Declare government too buddy-buddy with Big Oil.
- Blame Dems
- Wonder loudly why Dems are thinking drilling in Gulf and ANWR is safe
- Blame Dems
- Demand more regulations
- Blame Dems
- Ignore any fight against regulations from the Repub party
- Blame Dems
- Blame Dems

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#9 Jul 16, 2010
The laughing liberal wrote:
Typical Democrat.
Agreed...he cheated with a female.
Always Right

Belle Vernon, PA

#10 Jul 16, 2010
Cranky Old Man wrote:
Who is interested in a peep show about an inept political hack and a ho making out?
Liberals!

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#11 Jul 16, 2010
The casting will be interesting....since she is a skinny unattractive woman, it will be easy to cast her from a bulemic/anorexic lib college sorority house, but John will be different. It will be hard to find a man with hair as good as his, Robert Redford is too old, Don Knotts is dead...the only hair as good as his, is on Blago or Donald Trump.

I guess they could use a stunt head, or something.
citizen

Crossville, TN

#12 Jul 16, 2010
I thought their was already a movie?
acorn obama

Spring Hill, FL

#13 Jul 16, 2010
bill clinton can certainly direct this epic!
acorn obama

Spring Hill, FL

#14 Jul 16, 2010
inbred Genius wrote:
The casting will be interesting....since she is a skinny unattractive woman, it will be easy to cast her from a bulemic/anorexic lib college sorority house, but John will be different. It will be hard to find a man with hair as good as his, Robert Redford is too old, Don Knotts is dead...the only hair as good as his, is on Blago or Donald Trump.
I guess they could use a stunt head, or something.
I am sure the dumbocraps in charge will use john "long dong" holmes as a double!
Dem Supporter

Oscoda, MI

#16 Jul 17, 2010
Another politician having an affair. Y-A-W-N. Where's the John Ensign Story? Or vitters, Or Foley, or the Republican on Long Island with another entire separate family on the side?????? Why no primetime movies about the GOP? How about Newt Gingrich's story, since he wants to run for the Presidency?????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aaron Sorkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Studio 60' flop humbles the mighty Sorkin (Feb '07) Jun '17 JamieYung 2
News Why is Obama holding baseball bat in WH photo o... (Aug '12) Aug '12 easy 3
News Auditions for 'A Few Good Men' (Feb '11) Feb '11 Gary 2
News Urban Samurai's acting makes 'A Few Good Men' a... (Oct '10) Oct '10 bef2111 1
News Pulsating with timeliness, 'The Social Network'... (Sep '10) Sep '10 opec 1
News Estranged aide to John Edwards reaches movie deal (Jul '10) Jul '10 OneRyder 9
News Estranged aide to John Edwards reaches deal on ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 bob 1
More from around the web