Satyamev Jayate: Aamir Khan submits a...

Satyamev Jayate: Aamir Khan submits action taken report on Independence Day - News

There are 1 comment on the Glamsham.com story from Aug 16, 2012, titled Satyamev Jayate: Aamir Khan submits action taken report on Independence Day - News. In it, Glamsham.com reports that:

Trust Aamir khan to again think out of box and refresh the nostalgia associated with Satyamev Jayate that he had created all over the country and different parts of the world when his show Satyamev Jayate was airing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Glamsham.com.

namita ganguli

Netherlands

#1 Aug 16, 2012
well done Aamir,you've presented Satyamev Jayate with dignity,poise.You have enriched so many with information.Indians all over the world are moved.
You make us all proud,await eagerly for the next episodes.I do hope that more help is available.
May God bless you & keep you healthy/happy & in peace always.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aamir Khan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who's the most popular Khan? (Oct '11) May 18 anand 380
News Aamir Khan pays tribute to 'Disco Dancer' (Jun '11) Mar '16 SAGAR JOHN MOHD A... 7
News Aamir-Kajol starrer 'Fanaa' ruling box office (Jun '06) Sep '15 Diya_loves 45
News Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Akshay Kumar, Shahr... (Dec '13) Jul '15 shweta 2
News JUMBO and the return of the elephants (Dec '08) Jul '15 Roshini 13
News Chinese filmmaker all praise for '3 Idiots' (Nov '14) Nov '14 Ivory Space 1
News Satyamev Jayate host Aamir Khan gets legal noti... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Belle Sexton 3
More from around the web