Things Get Personal in KJ-52's Yearbook

Things Get Personal in KJ-52's Yearbook

There are 26 comments on the Crosswalk story from May 31, 2007, titled Things Get Personal in KJ-52's Yearbook. In it, Crosswalk reports that:

Hip-hop artist KJ-52 has recently made a point of sharing the styles from his high school days in anticipation of his new CD, The Yearbook . via Crosswalk

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Crosswalk.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alex Weber

Roswell, NM

#1 Jul 15, 2007
Im a big fan i like your music. im glad you r a christian that is why i got ur cd it's pronouced five two. if you could Email me at [email protected] i would love to hear from u. i know my email souds weird but it's what my dad put. bye God Bless U KJ
Escape_average

Mesquite, TX

#2 Aug 26, 2007
Hey man, this song has hit me hard. I feel the same way! Your incredible and you have changed my life in a great way! I have met you before but then again so have thousands of others. You might remember Tad Tomaseski at Extreme Camps 2 years ago. You also might still have Trey Smith (Tr'Ace) CD! Well, Tad is my pastor and Trey is a great role model and I just wanted to let you know that you are awesome!
Shelly Becker

Superior, WI

#3 Sep 1, 2007
hey, your music is so cool! i heard about it like 2 years ago and i loved it. My brother saw you at son shyne fest this past summer and he said he loved it. That kinda got me more into your music. I have your yearbook cd, so yeah! well, i would like, love to hear from you. my email is [email protected] may God bless you in everythin, KJ=)
Katelynn Johnson

Surrey, Canada

#4 Oct 18, 2007
Hey! Your music is so awesome, when i heard your music i bought almost all your CD's, I know i'm a girl, but i still look up to you:P
I hope to hear from you some time
my email is: [email protected]
L O L

AOL

#5 Oct 21, 2007
Hey, I dont know really what to say. you make awesome music. i revert to any song of yours and I can change my mood instantly. I have enjoyed you yearbook CD a lot. I think you put a lot of efort into it. This may sound weird, but my favorite song is "Always Here For YOu". I think its a really sweet song. It reminds me that, well, maybe its directed toward your unborn child, but i think it also that it, or you, could be like God speaking to a child of his own. It has a lot of love and affection that God shows to us. Just a thought. Anyways... when was your son born? You said in the song, sometime in May o7. What was his name? Well, if you felt like telling me, email me at [email protected] (my second favorite song on the CD is "daddys girl"!)
Check ya later,
alexa

Rocky Point, NY

#6 Nov 3, 2007
KJ-52(five two):)
i saw you at revlole tour and you where so cool out there i was so happy to see a christian rap artist you were so good.
april hayes

Ashburn, VA

#7 Nov 4, 2007
hey KJ-52
I'm the girl at the Philadelphia Revolve Tour who asked you how it made you feel when people are glorifying you more than they are glorifying God. I just wanted to let you know that I didn't mean anything bad by it. I wasn't trying to be rude, even. And I didn't want to make it sound like I didn't like you or whatever. Because I do-I think you're a great artist/rapper and I prayed that when I asked you that question that you wouldn't take it the wrong way. I don't know if I offended you, but if I did, I am truly sorry. I'd love to hear back from you. If you get the time, my email address is [email protected] .
Leah

AOL

#9 Nov 17, 2007
Hey KJ. I have to do a report for English on a famous person I think has talent, I decided to do my report on you. I think your and awesome rapper and I love listening to your musik. I only have one problem for my report I have to have a short timeline of things that happened in your life and I have tried finding one everywhere. So Im sure you could help me and if you can send me one at my e-mail address, its [email protected] Thank you so much and keep doin what you do!!!
Amanda

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Nov 27, 2007
Hey, KJ I love your music. I live at Fist Baptist Home for Children. My parents are houseparent to the kids. One of the boys that I live with had one of you CD's and I listened to it. I like Dear Slim pt. 2 and #1 fan the best. KJ, I wanted to tell you that your a roll module to all the kids that are live here. Your songs help the kids face their past and look to the future. I've been through a lot of what these kids been through but when I listen to you music I don't care anymore. Thanks KJ!!
Amanda
mariah

Brooks, MN

#13 Dec 7, 2007
hey kj...
wow i am so thankful that God has put you on this earth, and has spoken thru you to a ton of people, especially us women of God. you have been an amzing imapct on my life and i just want to let you know i'll be praying for you...
-mariah
Kelsey

Rockwell, NC

#14 Dec 7, 2007
KJ,
I just heard about you at the Revolve tour in OR and I am a HUGE fan!!! The song #1 Fan really touched me. Thank you for being a great role model and for caring about what happens in our lives!!!
I hope God blesses you in more ways you can imagine. God bless you!

-Kelsey
Some one who loves God

Waterloo, AL

#15 Apr 15, 2008
hey KJ, I am a big fan of yours and I hope that I can talk to you. I am a strong Christian and I love talking to God. I hope to become a youth minister when I am older, any way, email me at [email protected], if you can.
Biggest fan

Buford, GA

#20 Jun 2, 2008
Dear Kj-52,

Hey man I love your sound tracks, and i think a mericle happened to me. I was born with a talent of art, and Im extreemly good for my age. Your songs mean a lot to me. When I liston to your songs on my ipod i get a chill for some reason. A good kind' of chill. Hey man I realy hope you read this,. Just to talk, or if you wont me t draw somethin for you, I'll always be here. I can prove Im your biggest fan:..

Your real name: Jonah Sorrentino
\
KJ stands for: knowledge and justification
\
52 represents: the Biblicle story of 5 loaves and 2 fish

your budd,
[email protected]
mic

Salt Lake City, UT

#21 Jun 15, 2008
hey, me and my sis have all ur cds and stuff and we are like just so into ur stuff, u have made a big difference in my life and that is really big to me. and i also wanted to know if u really have an e-mail address like it says on ur cd to ur #1 fan cuz thats like a really favorite of mine and i was wondering about that cuz im a christian and i thought it would be awesome to have u as one of my contacts!!! e-mail [email protected] [email protected]
becca

Columbia, MO

#22 Aug 28, 2008
hey KJ. i am probely your biggest fan and i need to tell you somthing. i need help to quit cutting my wrists i cant stop.
can you email me back at [email protected]
chelsea

Pisgah, AL

#25 Oct 24, 2008
Dear KJ,
I've got a problem, I listened to your songs Fanmail and Number 1 Fan, I dont know if you ever get in touch with people, but.. uh.. I know you might never see this but kj, I can't talk to my parents.. my dad really likes you.. and i do to.. anyways i can't talk to my parents I've put them though alot and they just wouldn't understand and anyways..
If you read these.. email me
[email protected]
Olivia

Orlando, FL

#27 Nov 2, 2008
Hey KJ! i just want to say that i love your music!
email me when u get the changes! god bless! [email protected] i hope to hear from u same time! peace out!!!!!!!
Diana

Denver, CO

#28 Nov 5, 2008
I love your music! I liked rap, but it was all trash with cussing and all that! Then I went to revolve tour, and I'm like: "Why did they alow a rapper on the stage???" But then I listened to the lyrics and I thought: "Wow, a christian rapper, that's so RAD!!!" You are SOOO COOOL!
Kaylum

South Africa

#35 Jan 19, 2009
Hi KJ,I love your music,You are my role model and I love your music and how you are changing the lives of millions of kids around the world.I wish I could meet you one day but I have my doubts because I am from South Africa. You can email me back at [email protected]
Kj email

Pell City, AL

#36 Jan 21, 2009
Hi there to all my fans.Thanks for supoorting me and my band.I try not to spill my email.But you guys on topix are so awesome so i will tell you guys.here it [email protected] any coments rude or dusecuteted.will be delted and never answerd.
your friend,
Kj

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

A Tribe Called Quest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Heroes Matter (Oct '16) Oct '16 Oh No You Di-nt 4
News Assignment: record a rap song (Jun '07) Nov '11 whatup 4
HD Video of A Tribe Called Quest at Stones Thro... (Jul '11) Jul '11 meshblorg 1
News Rank These Classic Hip Hop Albums (Jun '06) May '11 Shinigami 140
tribe's referenced songs?? (Jan '11) Jan '11 mikey g 1
News DJ Grazzhoppa's DJ Bigband + Aka Moon: DJ Grazz... (Sep '10) Oct '10 CrystalShards222 25
Where can i find this TRIBE shirt??? (Jun '09) Jun '09 Joe 1
More from around the web