The Man Who Made Justin Bieber

The Man Who Made Justin Bieber

There are 2 comments on the Neatorama story from Sep 7, 2012, titled The Man Who Made Justin Bieber. In it, Neatorama reports that:

"Wherever there's talent, there's talent manager," wrote Lizzie Widdicombe in this New Yorker article.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Neatorama.

AMANDA

Eagle Mountain, UT

#1 Sep 20, 2012
HI JUSTN WE JOUT FRIDEYSWE AER YOU NOT BOYFRIDEY OK YOU CH O M NOW OK HVEN NOWBYFRIDEYNOW NICK CATERE OK WE AER GOTTY MAERRD OK 24DAYS OKYOU TALK BECK TO ME NOW OK
o m g

Stratford, Canada

#2 Nov 15, 2012
AMANDA wrote:
HI JUSTN WE JOUT FRIDEYSWE AER YOU NOT BOYFRIDEY OK YOU CH O M NOW OK HVEN NOWBYFRIDEYNOW NICK CATERE OK WE AER GOTTY MAERRD OK 24DAYS OKYOU TALK BECK TO ME NOW OK
W t f ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

A.J. McLean Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aj mclean covers Dec '15 Aj shadz 1
News Canada pledges to spend $36 million to improve ... (May '14) Oct '14 QUITTNER Oct 1 2014 3
News Shania Twain: With BSB, Avril, Nickelback (Jun '14) Jun '14 bobbyboy 5
News Hoarder dead after 1st floor falls into basement (Jun '14) Jun '14 Parden Pard 4
News Where the Boys Are: New Kids on the Block and B... (Jun '11) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 13
News Backstreet Boys: We never said we were cool (Aug '13) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News 'America's Got Talent': 8 more acts end (Aug '13) Aug '13 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
More from around the web