Beware of city data troll A&M_Indie_08

Posted in the People Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Champs

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 6, 2012
This troll likes to bait members by posting personal insults, jabs, and childish rants.

He gets members so riled up by insulting them and their family members, so when they defend themselves and insult him back, he reports their posts to moderators which gets them banned.

If this fails, he resorts to hijacking and derailing threads he doesn't like by posting off topic and outlandish comments.

Best thing to do is to ignore him
Champs

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 7, 2012
A and M indie is at it again on city data. He's successfully banned two members just today.

He's out in full troll mode
Johnny Ridell

United States

#4 Sep 14, 2012
I dare that chump to set foot in here because it will be the last time he ever speaks. I seem to scare away most idotic, moronic, Fag*y individuals. Most of which, surprise surprise, hail from Shit*y-Data. Go figure.
Champs

Chicago, IL

#7 Oct 12, 2012
Loony tunes wrote:
<quoted text>
He was, he went under the name Backspace but came back using the username A and M douchebag
That explains it
Maurina

United States

#8 Oct 12, 2012
is there such a thing called nice trolling?
Hipster

Chicago, IL

#12 Oct 29, 2012
Loony tunes wrote:
I forgot to mention smittyjohnny and Darkatt, the pair reminds me of racist version of the Dukes of Hazzard
I'm surprised that they haven't been banned yet, on second thought, I'm not surprised.
Hipster

Chicago, IL

#13 Nov 13, 2012
Looks like he left after election day
Pisces

Chicago, IL

#18 Jan 23, 2013
Mircea wrote:
A&M_indie sucks cock, that is all
Respecfully
Mircea
Oooh wait till Some Random Guy finds out, he's gonna be mad!!
Pisces

Chicago, IL

#19 Jan 23, 2013
Hipster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised that they haven't been banned yet, on second thought, I'm not surprised.
He's a sock puppet of Ibinnie
Yeah buddy

Spencerport, NY

#23 Feb 18, 2013
Happy wrote:
<quoted text>
He's trolling like he's never trolled before.
Has his boyfriend (KUChief23 aka Chief KumonIwannalayya) to protect him from the mean liburulz.
Sweet
Whats up savoir you racist idiot? You still hating on people who are better than you
Yeah buddy

Spencerport, NY

#24 Feb 18, 2013
Mircea wrote:
A&M_indie sucks cock, that is all
Respecfully
Mircea
Mircea, are you fantasizing on what your wife did to me last night Go to bed you toothless loser
kshe

Leesburg, FL

#26 Feb 20, 2013
Yeah buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mircea, are you fantasizing on what your wife did to me last night Go to bed you toothless loser
You're such a pathetic little man.
Champs

Chicago, IL

#27 Feb 20, 2013
Yeah buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Big surprise, A&M_douchebag resorts to childish family jokes. Predicitable and pathetic.

How old is this douchebag, 14? You are a troll that offers nothing of substance, just childish mama jokes and insults. You troll every freakin thread with the same garbage.

Typical A&M_Indie comment "Yo mama sucks big ones, you libtards blow Obummers, you hate America and freedom, you are racist, blah blah blah"

Say something interesting, funny, or STFU you troll
Heidi

Chicago, IL

#28 Feb 20, 2013
City data mods really scraped the bottom when they created this sock troll. What a fcking loser. Ironic that someone who lives in his mommy's basement calls himself independent.

Independent piece of chit is trolling real hard right now, bragging about how many rep points he has. LOL

Indie, Harrier wants his strap on back you worthless jackass.
Yeah buddy

Spencerport, NY

#29 Feb 21, 2013
kshe wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a pathetic little man.
Ahh... kshe, you little stank ho... we miss you on CD..... love your completely ignorant posts
Yeah buddy

Spencerport, NY

#30 Feb 21, 2013
Champs wrote:
<quoted text>
Big surprise, A&M_douchebag resorts to childish family jokes. Predicitable and pathetic.
How old is this douchebag, 14? You are a troll that offers nothing of substance, just childish mama jokes and insults. You troll every freakin thread with the same garbage.
Typical A&M_Indie comment "Yo mama sucks big ones, you libtards blow Obummers, you hate America and freedom, you are racist, blah blah blah"
Say something interesting, funny, or STFU you troll
Old enough to tag your girl chump..... how old are you that you are responding the same way loser
Yeah buddy

Spencerport, NY

#31 Feb 21, 2013
Mircea wrote:
<quoted text>
A&M_Indie, how can you talk when you have a cock in your mouth. You are quite talented.
Respectfully
Mircea
Ahhh... Mircea, nice to know that an inbred hick like yourself has internet in your broken trailer. So how is your wife/ sister?
Yeah buddy

Spencerport, NY

#32 Feb 21, 2013
I think it rocks that all the losers with no life and little education created and responded to this awesome thread based on me. So, how does it feel to be desperate, stupid and bitter that you got banned?

Inquiring minds want to know..... big laughs yall
Heidi

Cicero, IL

#33 Feb 22, 2013
Yeah buddy wrote:
I think it rocks that all the losers with no life and little education created and responded to this awesome thread based on me. So, how does it feel to be desperate, stupid and bitter that you got banned?
Inquiring minds want to know..... big laughs yall
You are a pathetic loser and one of the most ignorant and obnoxious trolls on the website.
You knock NY and brag about how great Texas is, yet you are in NY and continue to complain about it.
LOSER
kshe

Leesburg, FL

#34 Feb 23, 2013
Yeah buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh... kshe, you little stank ho... we miss you on CD..... love your completely ignorant posts
I have it on good authority that you have to use tweezers to find your d*ck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

People Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dating black women, find white men, seeking bla... Jul 16 Chrisley 6
Cute Asian girl Jul 13 Ian 1
Why are people so MEAN and RUDE on City Data Fo... (Dec '10) Jul 12 redfern 26
Asian girls Jul 8 Drake 1
crazy people. just don't allow yourselves to be... Jul 6 Thomas Real One 2
Worst Posters on the City-Data forum (Dec '10) Jul 1 PJ Singer 7,759
When Was The Last Time Your PARENTS saw you NAKED? (Nov '09) Jun 25 girlforguyfemale 106
More from around the web