Tickle Stories
Sam

Lake Zurich, IL

#46 Oct 16, 2011
Love it
Scoobydooby doo

Woolloomooloo, Australia

#47 Dec 8, 2011
well, my reflexes were really fuzzed up, and the doctor was totally evil, when it comes to tickling!
Spider

United States

#48 Dec 21, 2011
I really want to be tickled...it must be really nice. I wish someone would tie me to a bed and tickle me until I come. My feet are extremely ticklish and I'd love to have someone lick them~! Also, my thighs are really ticklish and I freak whenever someone tickles them~!! I wish I was tickled for an hour or two there. It would feel so goooood
syd

Columbus, OH

#49 Dec 24, 2011
this is 2 cam (ur gf).....WHERE THE FCKIN HELL R U??????
wants

Pearisburg, VA

#50 Dec 29, 2011
Who wants to hook up?
undead army

Isleworth, UK

#52 Dec 30, 2011
Spider wrote:
I really want to be tickled...it must be really nice. I wish someone would tie me to a bed and tickle me until I come. My feet are extremely ticklish and I'd love to have someone lick them~! Also, my thighs are really ticklish and I freak whenever someone tickles them~!! I wish I was tickled for an hour or two there. It would feel so goooood
r u even a girl or boy
tickle crazy1234

United States

#53 Feb 6, 2012
Carlton plz tell more! I am xtrmly ticklish espciall under my arms!
tickle crazy1234

United States

#54 Feb 6, 2012
carly tell more
Tickle

Ft Mitchell, KY

#55 Feb 10, 2012
does anyone enjoy pokemon tickle stories?
Tickle

Ft Mitchell, KY

#56 Feb 10, 2012
i love to be tickled!!!! Carly you are such a great writer! write some more tickle stories!!!!
tickle crazy1234

United States

#57 Feb 11, 2012
Anthony u r so mean to torture Carlton like that lolz :)
Sashi

Hialeah, FL

#58 Feb 21, 2012
Well that happened to me I was in my bed and I started stretching but I had a belly shirt so my bellybutton got exposed and she saw it and started to tickle my belly not my bellybutton so then I slapped her hand and giggled sheknew I was ticklish there then she waited until I fell asleep she got me a grabbed my arms put it under her pulled my shirt a little higher than mybellybuttin and poked it and then shestarted to wiggle it and then she tickled it by styling o and down
tickle

Covington, KY

#59 Feb 25, 2012
make more tickle stories!!!! and what about drawings and pictures
blah blah

Ft Mitchell, KY

#60 Feb 29, 2012
you guys are wierd, but what about pokemon tickle stories and tickle comix here is a good one http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs50/i/2009/306/e/... go there!!!!
Brielle

Mesquite, TX

#61 Mar 5, 2012
My Boyfriend was at my house and I was really sad that one day. I was laying down on his lap and we were watching TV. He said "Isn't there any way to cheer you up?" I said no. Then he said "There's gotta be SOMETHING..." I said no. Then he got an evil grin on his face and said. "You know a lot of girls are ticklish.." I screamed and tried to run but he jumped and tackled me to the ground and started to get on top of me. He turned around and I couldn't move. Then I felt him take off my socks and started playing 'This little piggy' with my toes. Then he grabbed a feather from some dress thing and stroked my foot with it. I remember laughing so hard I was crying. "Aww is someone ticklish?" He teased me. I said no, and he kept tickling me a lot. "If you just say you're really ticklish, I'll let you go." I said no and then he moved on to my legs and started to tickle my thighs and knees. Then I was laughing so hard my stomach was hurting. Then I tried to get him off me but he was too strong. "Are you SURE you're not ticklish?" He asked again. I said no, and I was starting to like it a little. He moved up to my stomach, sides and ribs and tickled me good. Then under my arms were almost as bad as my feet. I started to laugh harder and harder. "You ticklish yet?" He asked one more time. I gave in. "Yes yes YES. Im too ticklish for all this please just, just stop" He asked me if I was sure. Then I said yes. He tickled my feet again after that and then I finally managed to get out from under him. "Let's see, Nate. Are YOU ticklish?" I asked. He said no (like any other guy would) So I sat on him and started tickling his ribs and sides. He tried not to laugh then I went to his feet, and stroked them with a feather. His face went from normal to bright red. I said "Aww is someone ticklish?" Like he told me. He said "OK OK I am, and I dont hate it actually" I said Ok, and continued to tickle his soft, beautiful feet and long toes for a while.
tickle crazy1234

Chicago, IL

#62 Mar 7, 2012
Carly that's a damn good story.plz add me!!!:)
tickle crazy1234

Chicago, IL

#63 Mar 7, 2012
One time I was at the beach in my bikini and I was sunbathing when my boyfriend started tickling me with a feather. He was holding my wrists so I couldn't move my arms. It was insane!I started laughing, especially when he twirled it in my belly button.
Kirsty

Atwell, Australia

#64 Mar 9, 2012
My grandpa tickled my belly wen he was alive I love being tickle on my belly freely I hate being tied up freely is better my friend tickles me somtmes and my dad love it and I hate people sticking there fingers in my belly button it gross
Kirsty

Atwell, Australia

#65 Mar 9, 2012
I love being tickled:)

Since: Mar 12

Los Angeles, CA

#66 Mar 17, 2012
Any girls ever wanted to put a guy through this??

She crept up behind him as he lay spread across the bed, quickly tucked his arms behind her folded knees, placed his head in her lap, smiled down at him- her eyes slightly gleaming, lips curling more wickedly now, and started...to tickle him.

In this respect, she knew his body better than he could ever hope to.

Her fingers skewered his naval, raked up and down his ribs, danced across his chest and under his arms like flaming spiders, her dark hair falling around his galvanized expressions.

She tickled him until his abs and pectorals swelled and tightened in statuesque perfection. His legs thrashing, hips bucking, toes curling to less than no avail.

She tickled him until his every threat of revenge became a promise of utter surrender. Until, Goddammit I'm going to fucking murder you! became Baby! you're my queen! my goddess! baby, baby I'm yours forever! the only one, I swear on my life! it's you! I'll never leave the seat up again! Baby please!!!

She tickled him until he knew the simultaneous satisfaction and curiosity of a lioness contemplating a flailing cricket under her paws after a perfectly exacted pounce. And the irrelevent force of an earth-shattering avalanche beneath an observing humming bird's perfectly poised fluttering.

She tickled him until his life's every fear, doubt, regret, hesitation, and contempt became a single, unshakable conviction, bathed in blinding white light and laughter.

She tickled until his balls bloated blue and his cock throbbed, arched and aching, a thick clear thread hanging from its tip.

Until tears of ecstasy rained down his cheeks between her thighs.

Until his contorted body collapsed, empty, still, anew.

Until his locked lids fell back open and his glazed eyes peered up at her in awe.

Until three whispers slipped through his lips.

Please.........don't stop......

Did she?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

People Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dating black women, find white men, seeking bla... Jul 16 Chrisley 6
Cute Asian girl Jul 13 Ian 1
Why are people so MEAN and RUDE on City Data Fo... (Dec '10) Jul 12 redfern 26
Asian girls Jul 8 Drake 1
crazy people. just don't allow yourselves to be... Jul 6 Thomas Real One 2
Worst Posters on the City-Data forum (Dec '10) Jul 1 PJ Singer 7,759
When Was The Last Time Your PARENTS saw you NAKED? (Nov '09) Jun 25 girlforguyfemale 106
More from around the web