Tickle Stories
cameron is madd

Australia

#22 May 23, 2010
I have the hugest dick you could imagin.
Sir Jerkalot

Malaysia

#23 May 23, 2010
cameron is madd wrote:
I have the hugest dick you could imagin.
shove it deep under your ass then
sunshinetickler

Cypress, TX

#27 Nov 3, 2010
Ha, I wish i can get tickled by my Daddy right now...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#28 Nov 4, 2010
Next Story

I was coming home from a dance club with some nice guy named erikk. He was very nice and hot, but somthing was intimidating him. I went to his place and sat on his bed. He then brought me in a drink, although it tasted funny, I fell asleep. I woke up to find my arms tied to the top of the bed, and my ankles to the bottom. I was shirtless and pant less but had my garments on. He came in with another guy. Just then he told me he was gay, and loves to tickle women as a punishment. They was another girl sat by me on the floor with her hands tied behind her back, and her ankles with duct tape. She was looking at me, scared. With that he grabbed my left foot and his husband grabbed my right foot. They started tickling me insanley. Erikk got a comb and went up and down driving me insane. He told me to say "women are slaves" but I refused. Faster. It was getting on my nerves with the teasing. So I blurted it out and they stoped. Erikk smiled and put the duct tape over my mouth, but left me were I was. Scared, I was crying a bit.

Location hidden

#29 Nov 11, 2010
The other girl was tied to bed on top of me with her belly on my belly. They tied our feet together and our hands to the headboard. We were tied so tight, she basically had to lay on me. They took off the duct tapes and we asked why, but all they said, was, kiss...kiss? We refused, so he tickled our feet. Insane as it was we were kissing, and then he tied our heads together! We were stuck kissing! Saliva was coming from our mouths as we were french kissing. They loved to see us gay, so they watch with excitment. About an hour or so later they untie our heads, and our bodies were next to eachother. First Erikk got an eletric toothbrush, and his husband had a big broom. Erikk slowley pulled down a blindfoled on the other girl, and started with me. Erikk got the toothbrush and was tickling my breasts to my tummy, and his husband swiping the broom across my feet. I begged for mercy, but no avail once again. The sensation made me crazy, the lovley brushing against my feet, my belly and sides screwed into with an eletric toothbrush, all of it, I peed. I wet the girl and the bed, but it hurt so bad. Then Erikk put a vibrator by my panties tickling me there, and you know what happens...but I wanted help, but I was thier new toy, forever, I was kidnapped, 605 miles away from home, their slave. I was so upset I cried myself to a faint. All I could remeber was the duct tape put over my mouth after it, and the blindfold. I moaned to myself.

Location hidden

#30 Nov 11, 2010
Sir Jerkalot wrote:
<quoted text>
do u give tribbing lessons??
nope sorry, only tickling!
Louise

Stowmarket, UK

#31 Dec 4, 2010
Nice story. i luv tickling. i prefer to be tickled though i'm not as ticklish as i used to be. discipointed.
Lolly

Stowmarket, UK

#32 Dec 4, 2010
good story
Lolly

Stowmarket, UK

#33 Dec 4, 2010
great story. you dirty boy. nice to know you masturbated. its bad. the bible says it is displeasing to god. unclean. save your sexual skills for sex when you and your girlfriend are married. i say married because us jehovahs witnesses are only allowed sex when married.
Louise

Stowmarket, UK

#34 Dec 4, 2010
sweet. i wish i could be tickled by mine too. though your lucky to have him living with you. i never experianced that. he left before i was born. i'm happy for you

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#35 Dec 4, 2010
Lolly wrote:
great story. you dirty boy. nice to know you masturbated. its bad. the bible says it is displeasing to god. unclean. save your sexual skills for sex when you and your girlfriend are married. i say married because us jehovahs witnesses are only allowed sex when married.
Your not a witness!!!!!!!!!
Scoobydooby-doo

Dianella, Australia

#36 Apr 23, 2011
this guy came to my house name ANTHONY and tied me up and tickled my belly button for 3 hours and he rubbed baby oil down my tummy and started tickling me tummy! I couldn't help laughing.All he tickled wuz:my feet, my tummy, and my belly button. BTW,I have a super ticklish belly button so it was tickle tortture to me!=)
Damon

New York, NY

#37 Apr 23, 2011
Scoobydooby doo

Perth, Australia

#38 Apr 24, 2011
One time i went to the doctors and she said something about tickling.And then she started tickling my belly button.i shrieked when she started,but then i starrted laughing!It went on for 3 hours because i had a reflex test.Now my belly button is my most ticklush part and every time i go to the doctor she tickles my belly button for 3 hours
zum-one

Philippines

#39 May 11, 2011
geezzz these people here acts like they have a mind of a 5 yr old wanting to be tickled badly :( you're all weirdos
TKLBOY

Hamm, Germany

#40 Jul 18, 2011
One Time A Friend and me were tickling my best friend in Chemical class. It was horrble for him because he is very ticklish. We poked his ribs for five minutes and then tied him to the table and pulled off his shirt. Then we tickled his sides and belly for 1 hour. His belly was his most ticklish spot. Later we let him go, but the same day in Swimming hall's locker room, we tied him again, tickled his sides, ribs, armpits, feet and belly for 2 hours. He couldn't stop laughing. It was amazing.Sinve that day we tickle him every time we meet, that means every day. I know we are bad, but it's fun. Wouldn't you tickle your best friend, when you know that he is extremely ticklish ??
:-) However - We do it every day. But I think he will get some payback any day ?? I don't care, because then is a new chance to tickle him crazy, isn't it ??
Anonymous

UK

#41 Aug 9, 2011
What tools/toys give best tickling sensations? PLEASE...
scoobydooby doo

Adelaide, Australia

#42 Sep 2, 2011
to Tickleme69&#8230;i would say babyoil,honey,feather dusters,electric toothbrushes,feathers,fingers,
tongue,cotton swabs,and ice cubes are the best tools to use to tickle torture someone!{like me}.
Anna

Corona, NY

#43 Sep 23, 2011
Scoobydooby doo wrote:
One time i went to the doctors and she said something about tickling.And then she started tickling my belly button.i shrieked when she started,but then i starrted laughing!It went on for 3 hours because i had a reflex test.Now my belly button is my most ticklush part and every time i go to the doctor she tickles my belly button for 3 hours
wow that's kinda weird three whole hours? Y r u a the doctor for so long
Abby

Southampton, PA

#45 Oct 10, 2011
One time my friend found out I was ticklish in my bellybutton and started tickling me with a toothbrush!=)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

People Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sharing nude wife pics (Oct '10) Apr 23 Bub 182
Worst Posters on the City-Data forum (Dec '10) Apr 15 Savoir Faire 7,747
Trade nude wife/husband pics (Jul '15) Mar 31 Anonymous 9
What are mexicans mixed with (Jul '11) Mar '17 dontknowmuch 50
The worst members of the Expert Law webforums (Aug '16) Mar '17 joeisawesome 7
When Was The Last Time Your PARENTS saw you NAKED? (Nov '09) Mar '17 Sid 104
What happened to the scary clowns? Feb '17 let me ask you this 1
More from around the web