Next Last
Carly

Wilburton, PA

#1 May 2, 2010
Continue on from others stories!
Carly

Wilburton, PA

#2 May 2, 2010
It was a dark night and I was home all alone. My parents left for the week, and I was bored. Just then a shadowy figure came in and tied me up, no esscape. I was wearing my shorts and camey. The figure pulled off my camey and shorts, revilinng my bra and undies. I got scared. The figure said he'd leave on the bra and undies. He started to rub my belly, tickling it with his cold fingers. He then went up and down my belly. I giggled a little. He then was putting his finger in my belly button. Atleast my super ticklish feet were covered in my furry socks.
Carly

Wilburton, PA

#3 May 2, 2010
He then got under my armpits with his hand. Then moving to my sides into my belly button. He kept moving up and down. He then went to grab my feet. No I begged and pleaded. I'd do anything. He then started to pull of my left sock. Tears were coming from my eyes.
Anthony Privetera

Australia

#4 May 3, 2010
carly u must add me!!
Carly

Scranton, PA

#5 May 3, 2010
Anthony Privetera wrote:
carly u must add me!!
Make your own part then.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7 May 6, 2010
As I try to break free, he touches my lips with his fingers and shhh's me. I beg and beg but no avail. "You will suffer at my hands for your defiance!" curses Anthony. Suddenly, I feel as if a thousand feathery touches attack my body at once. I squirm uncomfortably at first in an attempt to avoid the light brushing, but it gets faster and faster. "No!" I scream. "Not that! Anything but that!" The feathery touches get faster and faster, caressing my body in light tickling touches. A giggle escapes my lips, despite all my efforts to resist. Before long I'm laughing uncontrolably, unable to help myself. I realize that I'm covered in sweat and shivering. Anthony stops to give me a break.
punkrok2010

Piliyandala, Sri Lanka

#8 May 7, 2010
oooooooo..more!more!

this stuff is damn good

Location hidden

#9 May 7, 2010
i meant add me as innn online chat or facebook or wherever..but god ur stories are good!
punkrok2010

Piliyandala, Sri Lanka

#10 May 7, 2010
hahahahhhahah....say anthony how old are you?

Location hidden

#11 May 7, 2010
18 lol
u?
punkrok2010

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#12 May 10, 2010
16..err u wanna be friends?

Location hidden

#13 May 10, 2010
I then faint. About in a couple minutes, I wake up as I struggle to lift my head in the darkness. A pale block of light is in front of me, barely illuminating the room. It is still too dark to see the walls or the floor, but I have a feeling the room is very small. As I begin to shake the daze off, I try to scratch my nose and realize I cannot. I'm sitting on a stucture roughly the same shape as an easy chair with the foot rest up, but my arms and legs are clamped firmy to it. Holding my breath, I curl my arm up and hear the restraint snap. On the third pull, I rip my arm free. I get a grip on my other wrist's restraint and rip through it. Then, I pull the restraints off of my ankles one at a time. My first wrist hurts a bit, but I shake it off. I find a light switch next to the door and flip it on. The room is quite small after all, and I immediately notice something behind the chair. I circle around it when I realize it is a backwards mirror and take a look at myself. I touch my face and rub it heavily. "Is this a dream?", I think. But the trails on my wrists and on my exposed ankles shows, that I didn't dreamed that. And suddenly, I heard someone coming.

Location hidden

#14 May 10, 2010
I then hid in a closet nearby. There I turn on the light and find all these supplies. Baby oil, honey, brushes, stocks, beds, feathers, feather dusters, blindfolds, gags, salt, buckets and bowels, rope, a wierd machine, and more. As I walk back a clown grabs me and holds me. I screamed but he got a gag and put it on me. He then threw me on the bed, got rope and tied my hands together, then my feet. He then took of the gag. "Why are you doing this?" I asked "You need a good tickling, and plus I'm being paid." He then took off my shirt showing my bra. He got some baby oil and rubbed it on my belly and sides. He then started going up and down my sides into my belly making me laugh horriblly.
punkrok2010

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#15 May 11, 2010
...Thats it??..MORE! damn girl you such a good story teller

Location hidden

#16 May 18, 2010
I then maneged to escape running into the closet getting my clothes back on again. He the opened the closet. In a high screechy voice he said: "I recommend coming with me or you will be here much longer." I agreed. I then walked over to him giving him my wrists. He put on these shackles and grabbed them walking me. He then took them off and stood me up against a wall. Above my head were shackles hanging down. "Put your arms up." I put my arms up as he closed and locked the shackles. "Welcome to tickle dungun. Im here to tickle you for 3 months. And dont worry I'll feed you. You'll do as I say or I'll extend your torture. Now you can speak. But first, tell me where your ticklish." I then gasped and said: "My belly, armpits, sides, and my feet the most." "Okay lets start."

Location hidden

#17 May 18, 2010
He then pulled off my shirt showing my sports bra. Its like a mini tank top. He then got his sharp claws and went up and down my sides. Digging in. Making me go crazy. Up and down, up and down, up and down. Then to my belly. He then poked in and out of my belly button. About 5 minutes later he stops. "Why'd you stop?" I asked "Fedding time." He brought in a can of smushed peas and goat milk. I drank down the goat milk quickly. He then scooped up peas and put it in my mouth till it was gone. "Are you gonna start yet?" I wanted to know. I kinda liked it. "Do you like it?" "Yes kinda...more please. But my feet now." With that he sat me down and put my arms behind the chair shackling them. He then sat and got my left leg. He untied my shoe laces and slowly slipped off the smelly sweaty shoe. I had my nylon stockings on. He started slowly trickling his fingers up and down my foot. He took off the stocking. Tieing my leg to the other chair, he took my left foot and dipped it in honey.

Location hidden

#18 May 21, 2010
punkrok2010 wrote:
16..err u wanna be friends?
yeh man
e mail?
facebook?
wadup
Sir Jerkalot

Malaysia

#19 May 23, 2010
CarlyTheTickleLover wrote:
He then pulled off my shirt showing my sports bra. Its like a mini tank top. He then got his sharp claws and went up and down my sides. Digging in. Making me go crazy. Up and down, up and down, up and down. Then to my belly. He then poked in and out of my belly button. About 5 minutes later he stops. "Why'd you stop?" I asked "Fedding time." He brought in a can of smushed peas and goat milk. I drank down the goat milk quickly. He then scooped up peas and put it in my mouth till it was gone. "Are you gonna start yet?" I wanted to know. I kinda liked it. "Do you like it?" "Yes kinda...more please. But my feet now." With that he sat me down and put my arms behind the chair shackling them. He then sat and got my left leg. He untied my shoe laces and slowly slipped off the smelly sweaty shoe. I had my nylon stockings on. He started slowly trickling his fingers up and down my foot. He took off the stocking. Tieing my leg to the other chair, he took my left foot and dipped it in honey.
do u give tribbing lessons??
cameron is madd

Australia

#20 May 23, 2010
this one time, my GF was away so I thought I'd give myself a tickel.
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaHAAHAHAHAHA Haha

THAT MEANS I MASTERBATED
Sir Jerkalot

Malaysia

#21 May 23, 2010
cameron is madd wrote:
this one time, my GF was away so I thought I'd give myself a tickel.
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaHAAHAHAHAHA Haha
THAT MEANS I MASTERBATED
are u girl or boy??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

People Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Bengalis dishonest and fraud people? (Dec '15) Aug 25 Kim 22
The worst members of the Expert Law webforums Aug 25 TheMayFlower25 2
Richman Secret Aug 18 angeljcs 1
Love to talk dirty (Jun '12) Aug 16 Bubba 4
When Was The Last Time Your PARENTS saw you NAKED? (Nov '09) Aug 16 Bubba 97
Worst Posters on the City-Data forum (Dec '10) Aug 14 mono 7,700
How to start being nude at home with family aro... Aug 12 13thangel 3
More from around the web