TOM O'DOWD - thief, liar, general...

TOM O'DOWD - thief, liar, general scumbag

Posted in the People Forum

AJK

Bucksport, ME

#1 Feb 4, 2011
Watch out Dover...This scumbag O'Dowd runs an outfit called TD-UGAS ..he claims to be a golf course developer. I got mixed up with him last summer when he was looking for an equipment operator. I was hurt trying to use some of his faulty equipment last summer.. only to find out he had no Workers Comp. ins.
Long story short, I can't work, I have almost 10k in unpaid medical bills..I have a judgement from the NH D.O.L., but the scumbag O'Dowd is unresponsive.
To add insult to injury, While I was laid up the front end loader that I had allowed O'DOWD to borrow disappeared from the jobsite. I have had to enlist the help of law enforcement to locate my stolen machine.
BE ADVISED!! IF YOU CONSIDER HIRING OR WORKING FOR TD-UGAS/ TOM
O'DOWD OF DOVER - HE IS A THIEF AND SCUMBAG
MLP

Bayonne, NJ

#2 Mar 19, 2011
I was also screwed by that SCUMBAG THIEF Tom O'Dowd. He took my money and never finished the job. He promised he would pay the money back but then played the disappearing game. He lies thru his teeth "what few he has left"
and then takes your money and F*#ks you. After I investigated him I also found out his own family does not associate with him because he stole his mothers money after his father died. He forged signatures and a letter of competancy against his mother and then stole all the money out of her account and left her broke. He has a long history in Dover of screwing people and acting like a big shot . He should get the hell out and go back to the BOG where he belongs. SCUMBAG

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

People Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Worst Moderator at CD is Poncho_NM (Jul '13) Oct 12 maineiac04631 34
Why are people so MEAN and RUDE on City Data Fo... (Dec '10) Oct 12 maineiac04631 27
Worst Posters on the City-Data forum (Dec '10) Sep 29 PJcrustbag 7,765
What are mexicans mixed with (Jul '11) Sep 27 David Velasquez 52
When Was The Last Time Your PARENTS saw you NAKED? (Nov '09) Aug '17 tim bennett 107
contact info for PJSinger or Marka from the cit... (Apr '16) Aug '17 joeisawesome 3
Forced into feminization Aug '17 Slim456 1
More from around the web