North Korea Releases American Journal...

North Korea Releases American Journalists

There are 4 comments on the People story from Aug 4, 2009, titled North Korea Releases American Journalists. In it, People reports that:

It's freedom for Lisa Ling's sister and another journalist who were jailed in North Korea.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at People.

Since: Jun 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Aug 6, 2009
i'm sick of hearing about these stupid women.

dumb reporters need a reality check on thier ridiculous, never-ended claims of 'freedom of the press!'.
they should have served their 12 years of hard labor. being ignorant is no excuse for illegally entering a country that doesn't want you there.

Since: Mar 08

Belleville, IL

#3 Aug 7, 2009
How effing stupid do you have to be to go crossing the border from China into North Korea, especially when you're of Korean descent. What did they think was going to happen? A bunch of North Korea soldiers were going to walk up to them and offer them a martini with cheese and crackers?

Since: Mar 08

Belleville, IL

#4 Aug 7, 2009
SSCARZZ wrote:
Beer at bamma's
Nice picture. It's really ticking off the Dems. I love it.

Since: Jun 09

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Aug 7, 2009
Delphinus 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice picture. It's really ticking off the Dems. I love it.
Yeha, i think the picture is really funny, but I can't stand that stupid people are trying to make that be about race.
They're saying that the picture is showing him in "whiteface" and that all republicans are racist because they disagree with our black president.
Look, nobody said the democrats were racist when they made t-shirts of Bush saying "not my president", so don't try to drag race into this.
Gah, I hate democrats as much as I hate republicans. The only people that can misconstrue that picture to be about race are those too lame to have seen the Dark Knight. And quite frankly, if you haven't seen the Dark Knight, I don't want you in my country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

People Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
swap nude wife pics (trade wife pics) (Jul '11) 19 min Michaelbearsox 220
Worst Posters on the City-Data forum (Dec '10) 3 hr IBMMuseum 7,706
Im wet add me on snapchat ;) (Nov '14) Thu Nikki69xo 3
List of famous XBL Gamertags (Aug '10) Jun 15 Dim 14
Looking for gf Jun 8 Anonymous 1
How to Decoupage Color Copy Pictures on Canvas Jun 8 Andybaby 1
Why are Bengalis dishonest and fraud people? (Dec '15) May '16 Omar 12
More from around the web