FatFrank

Honolulu, HI

#5423 May 23, 2013
The aroma!
FatFrank

Honolulu, HI

#5428 May 23, 2013
Hey, RWNJ's, smell the loaf I just pinched.
Brauntosaurus

Janesville, WI

#5461 May 25, 2013
Already reported one idiot to the FBI this morning for making a threat against Obama. Hopefully more to follow.
FatFrank

Honolulu, HI

#5482 May 25, 2013
DoD Guy is really making a run for worst poster at City-Data.
ehonda

Pittsburgh, PA

#5484 May 25, 2013
DoD has really lost it lately. In fact all of the right wingers have gone bonkers. Vile, angry, racists post after post. Its like they are trying to get banned. Maybe its a stormfront "blitz"?!

Steve Mcgarret = proud white guy/rebelyell. Wonder if steve is his real name. Wouldn't doubt it, he's dumb as rocks. lol!
ehonda

Pittsburgh, PA

#5485 May 25, 2013
Also the worst posters are the ones in the(any) Trayvon Martin threads happy that someone killed a black person. The usual suspects.
true

Kenosha, WI

#5487 May 25, 2013
FatFrank wrote:
DoD Guy is really making a run for worst poster at City-Data.
Blacks hate blacks because of Obama, then calls the First Lady a skank. He's probably single because no woman would want a man who calls other women skanks.
FatFrank

Honolulu, HI

#5488 May 25, 2013
true wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks hate blacks because of Obama, then calls the First Lady a skank. He's probably single because no woman would want a man who calls other women skanks.
DoDGuy is a RWNJ! I have no idea why he has that forum username.
visvaldis

Louisville, KY

#5501 May 26, 2013
If it matters...I was banned not for offending the RWNJs, but for having two accounts.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5516 May 26, 2013
ehonda wrote:
DoD has really lost it lately. In fact all of the right wingers have gone bonkers. Vile, angry, racists post after post. Its like they are trying to get banned. Maybe its a stormfront "blitz"?!
Steve Mcgarret = proud white guy/rebelyell. Wonder if steve is his real name. Wouldn't doubt it, he's dumb as rocks. lol!
It's not even "lately", DoD Guy made a post about 90% of Blacks being lazy, street-beggars almost a week ago, but the post is still up: http://www.city-data.com/forum/29645715-post2...

Why bother reporting posts, if it just gets you into trouble?...

It's really amusing that me saying I didn't mean to re-post a banned comment got me a ten-day suspension, while the comment author got no infraction...

But they leave up my comment questioning why their "moderators" make the members appear more moderate by deleting their egregious posts...

Hey PonchoNM, I served for 22 years, and live in New Mexico too. I thought I've had a good interaction with Yac, and generally I try to get his feedback much of the time. You guys do communicate, right?

Location hidden

#5518 May 26, 2013
Learning to Fly wrote:
Oh, Jesus.....
I just went and did a search of DoD Guy's posts because I just read him occasionally when he turns up randomly in a thread I'm reading and/or participating in.
If you really want to get a good idea of just how vile he is, do a search of his posts and start reading right down the line.
What a nasty, disgusting piece of crap he is. I knew he was vile and disgusting but I don't think I realized just how nasty and disgusting until I read nine or ten of his posts in a row.
Wow.
I actually had to stop reading.
Yeah, but he is tolerated at C-D for some reason, probably because he chose a username that makes him more untouchable in the eyes of the mods. I've never heard of a forum allowing posts to generically insult an entire ethnicity. Members that make those comments never (look at their posting history) face any sanctions at all, the comment is deleted at the very most.

But say something about it, and you will get a timeout or ban...

Location hidden

#5521 May 26, 2013
Beehive the cowardly loon wrote:
<quoted text>
...It's happened to lots of liberals in CA general since Poncho has shown up as the team mod. I had no problem with NewtoCA, and I'm not even a liberal, here I'm a moderate, haha...
I'm not a liberal either, but can understand when someone is basing their comment from the perspective of bigotry (which includes more than just racism). The moderators coddle those making bigoted statements on C-D, and that repeated behavior makes you wonder about their motivations. Most of the members that had supported same-sex relationships seem to have been banned or left.

I'm straight, but liked the see intelligent discussions on the subject, C-D looks like they are suppressing that now...
ehonda

Pittsburgh, PA

#5524 May 26, 2013
Im seeing a lot of threats to kill people, especially blacks. I've never seen them at this level before.

Location hidden

#5527 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>
...I see no problem personally with your question down in the admin zone IBM. It's a legitimate concern frequently voiced.
That it got you an infraction is insane...
In retrospect I wish I wouldn't have done it. That wasn't what got me the infraction, it was editing my comment after I had made it to say that the post "All American NYC" had made was deleted by a mod. I didn't intend it to be any comment (outside of the "About the Forum" area, that I was familiar with) about moderation, just an "Oh, it's not there anymore" reflex.

"Ibginnie" even phrased it as "Repeated/Deliberate ToS violations", which really threw me to which prior offenses she was considering. All my dinks otherwise were from Yac, with the last one over six months ago (he said I had "psychoanalyzed" Oldglory too closely on the forum). I think she got embarrassed by PonchoNM telling her I was posting in "About the Forum" about her section.

When a mod has to go that far to justify their actions, they aren't being balanced anymore...

Location hidden

#5532 May 26, 2013
Learning to Fly wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of us are still there.
It just gets so tiring trying to argue with ignorant bigots, some off whom seem to have an unnatural preoccupation with the mechanics of male gay sex.
Like Taratova - one minute he's quoting the bible and calling gays deviants and the next he's going into the specifics of what two gay men do with each other.
I find myself starting to skip those threads because I just get so frustrated and angry with the ignorance. And now, when I do participate, it's more to offer my support to my gay friends who have to fight the fight every day, such as jjrose, Dragonslayer, Jaymax, hammertime, etc. than thinking I might actually change a mind.
I can understand the environment makes it impossible to have a rational discussion, especially with so many members with their personal hang-ups, and the mods that see it their way. It does change minds, and I've come to believe it is better to have the bigoted comments left up for people to realize that irrational fear for what it is. But member count on being provided that clean slate and a blind eye to their comments.

Location hidden

#5535 May 26, 2013
...It's funny about the "psychoanalyzed" comment, because I do build a mental fact file on posters, and several people can tell you about my descriptions and "impersonations" I do of other posters in the CA forums, haha.
I have a vicious sense of humor when I want to use it...
I did specifically come to C-D to profile "chicagonut" further, and then leaned more of the edgy posts are actually made by her husband "Oldglory" (I've seen them online in other forums for years). My profiles are to try to understand the events and/or environments that have made them how they are. The end goal is observation, but it sometimes takes the interaction like a therapist to bring up the aspects I want to study.
Oooh Eeew

Kenosha, WI

#5541 May 27, 2013
OldGlory called me a coward after I told him the judge in the racial profiling case of Joe Arpio was a Bush appointee, and told him Joe was racially profiling, and tried to change to topic to illegal immigration. And still doesn't know how to spell extremist, oh what a dumb s**t redneck he is. Hates brown people and Obama.
save the server

Kenosha, WI

#5570 May 28, 2013
WheredCommonSenseGo wrote:
Wow! 20 pages of posts cut. Someone must of gotten their panties in a wad about something!
Yeah, maybe deleted before their server crashed on 'em, lol.
Brauntosaurus

Janesville, WI

#5572 May 28, 2013
I noticed hawkeye2009 has been popping up a bit more lately. I guess he doesn't have too many surgeries on the docket.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5577 May 28, 2013
ehonda wrote:
Im seeing a lot of threats to kill people, especially blacks. I've never seen them at this level before.
Report this to Civil Rights groups. Advocating violence against an ethnicity is illegal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

People Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lady Sep 11 richlands guy 1
Rachel Mcadams, most beautiful woman on the pla... (Nov '06) Sep 10 kingslayer 31
i need a girlfriend (Jul '07) Sep 9 nusha 1,906
Tickle Stories (May '10) Sep 1 ticklishgirl123 99
Ashley 101 and sir Jerkalot ARE DATING (Feb '10) Aug 28 sugarmommadating 234
City data forum is a right wing trolls paradise (Oct '12) Aug 28 Beretta 34
Need someone to talk to Aug 23 kirtan 9324112018... 2
•••
•••

People People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••