Worst Posters on the City-Data forum
IcYou

Los Angeles, CA

#4927 Apr 22, 2013
kmansees wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to be an attention getter, having to come here to make some false claim about others.
I read that thread and see nothing inappropriate, and clearly nothing directed at you by anyone. guess who, in this particular case, is giving reasonable advice. You don't have to read another members comments. The comments are no different than the ones you made. Report to the CD moderators that another member happened to post on two threads that you posted on (oh how scary, two threads out of hundreds and thousands and poor you are being stalked). You'll likely be ignored since your claim of being stalked is baseless.
Kmansees=Topik55=Howard55
I see you stalked Golden again today right after you posted here that you don't stalk her. You're about to turn 62 years old in May. Don't you think it's about time you grew up and stopped stalking and attacking and bashing women on the internet? Get a life.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ikuturso

San Francisco, CA

#4932 Apr 22, 2013
Learning to Fly wrote:
What's the use in banning people if they can just come back and not even try to hide it and be allowed to stay?
But it's so much fun to guess who they are and then goad them into violating the TOS so they get booted again.:)(case in point: RebelYell/GhostOfTheReich/Book Lover/ISuckNaziCock or whatever his latest username is)
papa

Phoenix, AZ

#4933 Apr 22, 2013
Howard555 led my pops on like that, too, Truedat. Ripped him off for thousands.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4934 Apr 22, 2013
guess who wrote:
Feast on this:
Lech Mazur is the president of Advameg, Inc.
http://www.advameg.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ug4_mQ4HX-AXX
If you listen to this video all the way through, it is very enlightening, it talks about the billionaires club, hence, your moderator trolls, pay to play.
Please pay attention to me, check out my blog.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4935 Apr 22, 2013
'Not a Member' doesn't necessarily mean permanent ban.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
guess who

Muskego, WI

#4936 Apr 23, 2013
Learning to Fly wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome!
Do you know why? Or have any idea?
I wondered if he could have been a previously banned member but couldn't quite put my finger on him.
Now.....if we can just get rid of Harrier and that awful GuyNTexas......and KUChief and Taratova and a bunch of others.
LOL
Sam_Green_50 has been outed by a BUNCH of people for being Cocker_Spaniel_Lover (aka Riverboat Gambler) but he's still freakin' there!
What's the use in banning people if they can just come back and not even try to hide it and be allowed to stay?
I reported learning To Fly for his anti Muslim-Islamic posts, several times, maybe why? IDK.

You do realize that KuChief is IBGinnie right? Look at both profiles, look at number of posts each has, makes it look like IBGinnie isn't biased, but we know she is. KuChief is the perfect guise.
guess who

Muskego, WI

#4937 Apr 23, 2013
The Real Bellringer wrote:
<quoted text>
Please pay attention to me, check out my blog.
Point me to it, link?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
POC racists

Norwood, NJ

#4940 Apr 23, 2013
There have been several times where the POC forum got really racist and horrible and when the mods did nothing, I started messaging Yac, who I think is (or was) one of the "higher ups" and he handled it promptly.

It might need to be done again considering the horrible things people are posting about the boston bombings, including super gory pictures where they're say are "faked" by "Actors" that are a part of the "conspiracy", ugh

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4942 Apr 23, 2013
Learning to Fly wrote:
Does anybody read Oleg Blach?
I'm just curious as to whether or not I am the only one who can never make heads or tails out of what he says.
I usually just skip his posts because they are so.......weird.
Oh I totally agree with you.
Personally, I think he is just one grumpy old man.

He might not mean harm but he always sounds strange. None of his posts make any sense.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
guess who

Muskego, WI

#4943 Apr 23, 2013
Learning to Fly wrote:
<quoted text>
You reported ME for anti-Muslim posts????
I'm going to check out the IBGinnie/KUChief connection.
You know - if that is true, is it condoned by the "higher ups?" Like Marka?
If you go a page or two back from here on this forum, I pointed out another thread here based on the KuChief and IbGinne connection. If you check out both profiles, ginny has very few posts while KU has many and many rep points.

I also pointed out that the CEO of city data is in the billionaires club.
hesapedo

Montréal, Canada

#4945 Apr 23, 2013
Yeah, too bad his kidnapping conviction came before Megan's law was enacted, or maybe the forum would have acted faster on his threats.
forum junkie

Houston, TX

#4946 Apr 23, 2013
hesapedo wrote:
Yeah, too bad his kidnapping conviction came before Megan's law was enacted, or maybe the forum would have acted faster on his threats.
He sent one gal a threat message saying "Do you know where your children are?" with a link to him asking about locations of preschools on her neighborhood forum. When they didn't ban him we started a petition and got over 300 sigs in 2 days requesting to ban him. That's when they explained about the fed investigation and said they were tracking his activity and DMs building the case. Idiot keeps on DMing and stalking and making new usernames instead of deleting all his DMs and dissappearing. Not the brightest bulb, that one. They even got evidence from a library he went to to use the computer. Computer log and his library sign-in to use matching the time of his posting under the suenjohn username. LOL, stupid criminal tricks!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ringo durenbottom

Houston, TX

#4949 Apr 23, 2013
Wow. Just wow. Howard555 is definitely the winner for the Worst Poster at City Data.

Far worse than the racists and nazie on POC forum and the know-it-alls on other ones. What a nasy excuse for a human.
guess who

Muskego, WI

#4953 Apr 24, 2013
Learning to Fly wrote:
<quoted text>
You reported ME for anti-Muslim posts????
I'm going to check out the IBGinnie/KUChief connection.
You know - if that is true, is it condoned by the "higher ups?" Like Marka?
No no no, sharkhunter, sorry, I wasn't awake yet, lol! sorry!@!
guess who

Muskego, WI

#4957 Apr 24, 2013
Well, putlocker, I called him scraplicker and potlicker bit it, NOT A MEMBER, one more down, 12 to go.
ehonda

Pittsburgh, PA

#4959 Apr 24, 2013
Which mods were mods from the jump?

I remember city data before it had a forum.
guess who

Muskego, WI

#4960 Apr 25, 2013
ehonda wrote:
Which mods were mods from the jump?
I remember city data before it had a forum.
Oh, you shouldn't have told us that tidbit, now I'll be guessing your age.

Roadkill2003 needs to go.
Belle

Arlington, VA

#4961 Apr 25, 2013
KarthynAragon is one fug looking old lady. Why does she always post ugly pics of herself. No one wants to see your ugly ass face and ber dentist did a bad job on those crowns. Yuck. What's up with dewdrop93 she acts like she's gods gift to men. Bitch needs a nose job and why does she need to mention that she's married every 5 seconds.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dabeez

Arlington, VA

#4962 Apr 25, 2013
Laozhumindfu was banned and came back as capablanca but got banned again
ikuturso

San Francisco, CA

#4970 Apr 25, 2013
guess who wrote:
Well, putlocker, I called him scraplicker and potlicker bit it, NOT A MEMBER, one more down, 12 to go.
And now it's back, new username SXT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

People Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's talk about posting on City Data! Apr 20 maineiac04631 6
Cute asian girl Apr 16 Travis 1
Sex talk (Jul '12) Apr 16 zan 14
24/f/USA live on $KYPE Apr 6 dv_wife 2
seveninch4cuckoldcpl Apr 4 bushypussy lover 6
chatting Mar '18 bushypussy lover 1
Why Brazilian women are so beautiful? (Jul '09) Mar '18 International alp... 28