Worst Posters on the City-Data forum
Onglet

Newark, NJ

#4754 Apr 4, 2013
Himain she's such a loser. She thinks she's hot shit, but we all know she's a fat, dirty, old stripper.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ikuturso

San Francisco, CA

#4755 Apr 4, 2013
Cue up the sad trombone...

Old Army Soldier
Not a member

Apparently praising "patriot" James Earl Ray on the very anniversary of MLK's assassination was a bridge too far.
Aboveyoualways

Miami, FL

#4756 Apr 4, 2013
Onglet is nothing but an ugly angry black bitch who knows she will never get any further in life because she will always be second best to a white woman. She wants to sit there and make demeanng comments towards other posters but she just shows her true personality which is shit and that's why she is divorced and putting up personal ads on City Data with a picture of herself looking like a scrawny skinny flap jack titted black bitch.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4761 Apr 4, 2013
ikuturso wrote:
Cue up the sad trombone...
Old Army Soldier
Not a member
Apparently praising "patriot" James Earl Ray on the very anniversary of MLK's assassination was a bridge too far.
Who will we depend on now to originate all of the inane "BREAKING" Birfer threads?...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hmmm

Los Angeles, CA

#4762 Apr 5, 2013
OldArmySoldier has returned as StilltheMan and has a new racist thread up. Hope someone reports him. How dumb are the mods that they can't figure it out? Or they choose to ignore unless others report it.
Just asking because I don't always read the poli board, but was OAS also SteveMagaret and was Steve previously DraggingCanoe? Because DraggingCanoe was previously LogicWings, and LogicWings gave his real name on another forum. If it's all the same guy I'll find it if anyone's interested. It really showed his (lack of) character with his family.
Enemy Country

Greenville, SC

#4763 Apr 5, 2013
Im glad to see all those dumasses being banned. I hope EdwardA goes down soon. Let me know if he does.
yeah

Russia

#4765 Apr 6, 2013
I think Harrier was previously Kootr. Same style.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
guess who

Muskego, WI

#4766 Apr 6, 2013
Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure he's back as "Mensa130" - same style of writing, same passive-aggressive behavior,, and knows WAY too much about the regulars for a newbie. Mods haven't caught on yet, so I'm gonna let that one ride for a while. ;-)
Harrier is back today, wtf?
Dew

Newark, NJ

#4767 Apr 6, 2013
Idontdateyou she needs mental help stat. That fatty needs to get offline and hit the gym so she can find a husband. She's a 40 something loser.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ehonda

Pittsburgh, PA

#4768 Apr 6, 2013
harrier is back and his status reads "worst poster on city data". Hi troll!

A lot of these trolls are computer nerd lifeless loser geeks who have multiple alias accounts and screen names. This is why you see similar style posts from multiple posters.

example: Monkeywrenching is saying the exact same things as backspace was a year ago, same topic, trayvon martin. Every post is "trayvon the thug beat zimmermans head into the ground." Same poster? You decide.

I sometime think that these trolls are really handicaped people with no legs and they cant go outside or everytime they go outside they get laughed at. Its more than just bordem

Hi california girl! LOIL
guess who

Muskego, WI

#4770 Apr 7, 2013
ehonda wrote:
harrier is back and his status reads "worst poster on city data". Hi troll!
A lot of these trolls are computer nerd lifeless loser geeks who have multiple alias accounts and screen names. This is why you see similar style posts from multiple posters.
example: Monkeywrenching is saying the exact same things as backspace was a year ago, same topic, trayvon martin. Every post is "trayvon the thug beat zimmermans head into the ground." Same poster? You decide.
I sometime think that these trolls are really handicaped people with no legs and they cant go outside or everytime they go outside they get laughed at. Its more than just bordem
Hi california girl! LOIL
I'd always thought that NOT A MEMBER meant permanently banned. I'm now almost certain, maybe it's a guess, but these moderators who are in bed with these trolls have each other's email addresses, and if the troll get's to NOT A MEMBER status like getting bumped, they email the moderator on a personal appeal basis. My point, it's not who you know, but who you blow.

Yeah, those trolls on the Travon family awarded $1.0M thread stating Trayvon was a thug. WTF. The thug was the shooter, a wannabe police officer. If zimmerman is acquitted, karma has a way of evening things up. I give that bastard 1 to 2 years of freedom before the right person crosses his path and does him in worse than he did Trayvon. That would be gratification for the family of Tray.
The responses on that thread make me want to throw up, stupid gun huggers.
SATX56

United States

#4772 Apr 7, 2013
Fail.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
guess who

Muskego, WI

#4774 Apr 7, 2013
goldenage1 wrote:
That Howard555 creep has been stalking me ever since I started helping a person find information on their parents deaths on the Maryland and peoplesearch forums. He seems to think it's a contest to get attention, rather than an act of kindness. Anyone have experience in getting rid of him?
I don't but I'll tell you what works, just ignore the person. Not necessarily put them on ignore, you'll be able to read their posts, but no matter what they reply to of your posts, don't answer back, and, don't let the person get under your skin, it takes practice to do this method, but it does work.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Onglet is ugly

Calumet City, IL

#4775 Apr 7, 2013
So now "DEW" is Onglet. No Onglet the only loser is you because at least I can keep a man. In fact I have a great one unlike you. Apparently he doesn't think I am fat, nor do most people consider 5'7 125 pounds fat except for crack wh*res like yourself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Coco Buttertwat

United States

#4776 Apr 7, 2013
More cowbell for my steamy spaghetti factory.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
visvaldis

Louisville, KY

#4778 Apr 7, 2013
City Data is full-o-crackpots with ugly minds and, collectively, a lynch mob mentality.
They can thank their existence that eugenics has not become society's policy.
Lots of threads started by mask, a dull wit RW.
Belle

Newark, NJ

#4780 Apr 7, 2013
All the ones that post in the relationship forum are losers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
crbcrbrgv

Houston, TX

#4781 Apr 7, 2013
Politics forum was getting slow, but it's picked up again. I don't really hold any ill will towards any of the posters, but apparently I don't participate in DMs too much. It is my understanding that there can be some vicious fights between DMing posters. The one that really gets me is pghquest. What is that guys deal?
Beth

United States

#4782 Apr 8, 2013
guess who wrote:
<quoted text>Harrier is back today, wtf?
Apparently it was just what they call a "vacation," in other words a temporary suspension - usually lifted after 3 days.

That should answer your question too, "guess who," and makes more sense than the private emailing theory.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anonymous

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#4784 Apr 8, 2013
visvaldis wrote:
City Data is full-o-crackpots with ugly minds and, collectively, a lynch mob mentality.
They can thank their existence that eugenics has not become society's policy.
Lots of threads started by mask, a dull wit RW.
Wondered where you've been.
Miss your posts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

People Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is davey havok gay??? (Jul '07) Nov 10 Amy 240
Edd Maggotson Nov 4 Adundu Matombo Jr 2
Wife in control Nov 4 seveninch4cuckold 3
When Was The Last Time Your PARENTS saw you NAKED? (Nov '09) Nov 3 Sid 110
seveninch4cuckoldcpl Nov 3 seveninch4cuckold 2
sharing nude wife pics (Oct '10) Nov 1 Jimpander 185
Did Micahel Jackson Go to Hell or to Heaven? (Jun '09) Oct 31 Kozaii 145
More from around the web