HaHa

Hollywood, FL

#4415 Jan 13, 2013
Mircea is a tool, spamming the forum with non-facts and spewing out cheesy signatures.

Truthfully,
Mircea.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jill pucking valentine

Aurora, IL

#4417 Jan 14, 2013
alazay7 wrote:
Whatever happen to 2goldens, ECG, SunCoastGuy, and cass44? Last i heard there was huge sex scandal between the 4.
the puck? TROLLolol. well you better give details to the sex scandal.. I dunno those 4 posters though.. where do they troll? my territory was solely religion forum before until i just got tired f being banned the sec I made a new sock puppet err username. and now i troll errr lurk relationship, science/tech and entertainment forums. yes, i expand my troll territory... jealous?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mircea

United States

#4419 Jan 15, 2013
Mircea wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Mircea, also known as sh.t for brains. I have hot wild monkey sex with Mac Muz and Dale Cooper, we all do each other, southern style
Sincerely
Mircea
You are not Mircea, I am. Now go back under your hole whence you came, before I spam Topix with a steaming plethora of useless non-facts and pointless links!

Douchefully,
Mircea.
A Victor

United States

#4420 Jan 15, 2013
I'm banned again. I'm a tool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Case44 Horny Uncle Jeb

United States

#4421 Jan 15, 2013
2Goldens was too much for me! She dumped me when I didn't play her favorite tune.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4423 Jan 17, 2013
I'm proud of this accomplishment. Just Julia was the Mod c*nt who's responsible for this and I just want to thank her for not allowing me to succomb to their gay ways and take it up the a*s.

You have been banned for the following reason:
Previously banned

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Since: Apr 10

St. Louis, MO

#4426 Jan 17, 2013
Johnny Rydell wrote:
I'm proud of this accomplishment. Just Julia was the Mod c*nt who's responsible for this and I just want to thank her for not allowing me to succomb to their gay ways and take it up the a*s.
You have been banned for the following reason:
Previously banned
Date the ban will be lifted: Never
JJ hasnt been a mod for months.
LOL

Kent, WA

#4430 Jan 18, 2013
I've been following this thread for a while now, and have to say it's pretty funny... the "mod conspiracy theories" are particularly amusing, since as a former mod myself I know for a fact there is no conspiracy. They/we all act independently, and more of us agree with your list than you might realize!
That being said, I think most of your nominees are dead-on correct... my personal worsts are probably AeroGuy, roysoldboy, nononsenseguy, and the now-banned AVictor & Nunnor (the latter of whom came back with a new name but was quickly banned). If you only knew how many of their posts WERE deleted, you would know we at least try to act without bias. Oh, the stories I could tell.:-D
IBMMuseum

Silver City, NM

#4431 Jan 18, 2013
LOL wrote:
...Oh, the stories I could tell.:-D
So tell...

Location hidden

#4433 Jan 19, 2013
What has irritated me is getting dinked on the Illegal Immigration section (granted it is a different moderator than P&OC) for "topic deflection". Every topic there is deflected the same way by the regulars. I started to think that any attempt to stop that deflection was a "topic deflection".
LOL

San Jose, CA

#4434 Jan 19, 2013
enemy country wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Everytime I call out a rightwinger who is on there being racist as hell I get nailed. These people never do. Case in point fucking Alphamale. Straight up stormfront racist. Never gets done in by the mods. He is a racist and coward and protected by the mods.
I can't claim he doesn't have a personal "relationship" with any mods, I'm just saying it isn't some kind of conspiracy or rule... for the most part mods are left to act on their own, and nobody ever told me "this person is to be protected." I'm fairly liberal myself, politically speaking, and never gave a pass to any right-wingers; or left-wingers, for that matter, if they were violating TOS. Then again, I never moderated P&OC (and for good reason!).
LOL

San Jose, CA

#4435 Jan 19, 2013
IBMMuseum wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell...
Oh, there are just too many to tell! Basically, you'd pat the mods on the back, if you knew how many trolls & horrible posts were deleted within minutes. You do realize that once a post is deleted, only the mods (and whoever posted it) can see something has been done - right?
alazay7

Chicago, IL

#4436 Jan 19, 2013
The Chicago forums have been under attack by a racist troll since Thursday. Avengerfire has something to do with it.

Location hidden

#4438 Jan 20, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>...Basically, you'd pat the mods on the back, if you knew how many trolls & horrible posts were deleted within minutes. You do realize that once a post is deleted, only the mods (and whoever posted it) can see something has been done - right?
I do realize the work involved there - and have thanked a specific moderator that I feel is doing a better job as time goes by (I partially think he did have to hear my concerns to become more "moderate"). An initial definition would have been that he didn't care what was said on one side, but didn't want to see the contention when someone challenged them on their views. It is much more pleasant now, especially knowing that a couple members mentioned in the lists here are no longer posting.

I'm a little interested in the "A.Victor" story, and do see that he (?) posted here a couple times after being banned...
A Victor

United States

#4439 Jan 20, 2013
My story.

I'm a redneck. I like guns. I believe SRV and Van Halen belong in everything post.

I post about things having balls.

I'm an annoying tool. I will spawn again.

I've posted as:

Axl Grease
Ruff Stuff
2rugged4u
A.Victor

I live with my mom. I have a mullet. I'm 45 years old.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mod Action

United States

#4440 Jan 20, 2013
So mods read DM's? Yes?

If a person is being considered to be a mod, I'm sure all your activity comes under mod review.
eHonda

Pittsburgh, PA

#4441 Jan 20, 2013
Well, well, well where to start? Same ole same at CD. Mods with multiple sock puppet accounts and racists with multiple screen names. Left wingers who feed well known trolls and administration with links to storm front.

A victor/etc///- Look guys I just found this new
thing called youtube. 129 posts
a day.
Dale cooper/backspace - I hurl insults claim to be
smart because I'm supper
dumb. very obvious.
Rebelyellroysoldarmyproudcapma rinestevemcdraggingconueguywol flonedonblack - nuffsaid

tim66 - racist white blood supremecist with
sicilian italian wife LOL!! What a dummy

Black history month is ahead prepare for the sf blitz. All sponsered by SF, City Data and its advertisers.
Sid

Chicago, IL

#4442 Jan 21, 2013
eHonda wrote:
Well, well, well where to start? Same ole same at CD. Mods with multiple sock puppet accounts and racists with multiple screen names. Left wingers who feed well known trolls and administration with links to storm front.
A victor/etc///- Look guys I just found this new
thing called youtube. 129 posts
a day.
Dale cooper/backspace - I hurl insults claim to be
smart because I'm supper
dumb. very obvious.
Rebelyellroysoldarmyproudcapma rinestevemcdraggingconueguywol flonedonblack - nuffsaid
tim66 - racist white blood supremecist with
sicilian italian wife LOL!! What a dummy
Black history month is ahead prepare for the sf blitz. All sponsered by SF, City Data and its advertisers.
The racists have already started.

Just look at postings by RebelYell14, All American NYC, Old Army Sodier, Harrier, softblueyez, KUChief, EdwardA, Glitch, and Clb
alazay7

Chicago, IL

#4443 Jan 21, 2013
Sid wrote:
<quoted text>
The racists have already started.
Just look at postings by RebelYell14, All American NYC, Old Army Sodier, Harrier, softblueyez, KUChief, EdwardA, Glitch, and Clb
what about HarmanFox?
http://www.city-data.com/forum/chicago/177837...
http://www.city-data.com/forum/chicago/177815...
eHonda

Pittsburgh, PA

#4444 Jan 22, 2013
Also just confirmed what I had suspected....Dale Cooper is a woman. I could've swore she said she was a he.???? Dale copper/backspace always has came across and claimed to be a man. Here's the quote "Honey...Im 5' 97 pounds" in reference to Michelle Obama's weight at the inagural dinner. This is the second time he/she refered to another male poster as "honey" all other time he/she is an alpha male macho poster.

I have the strong feeling she is in fact IBginnie's sock puppet, or one of them at least.

Maybe she confuses her multiple alias accounts???
Hmmmmmm????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

People Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
put the name of your instagram , and foll... 2 hr alannah2015 3
Single and age 12-13 (May '09) May 3 John 190
swap nude wife pics (trade wife pics) (Jul '11) May 3 s2ilvershark1 184
Bi 19yo looking for teens. Top here. Apr 28 denischen 1
Where is ashley 101??? (Mar '10) Apr 21 Evan 71
trying to find who stopped at Finch Community C... Apr 19 insearchof 1
The Worst Moderator at CD is Poncho_NM (Jul '13) Apr 18 Skid Row Rose 11
More from around the web