Worst Posters on the City-Data forum
visvaldis

Louisville, KY

#4114 Nov 17, 2012
slipperysue wrote:
i love watching all you liberal CD rejects who have been banned for your hysteria and intolerance. this is the perfect place for you. enjoy one another's stink!
A RWNJ calling others hysterical and intolerant! That's a real gem.
When talking about Obama and liberals, how many rags do you need daily to wipe the foam from your mouth?
visvaldis

Louisville, KY

#4115 Nov 17, 2012
Whatever happened to LielongMOgal?
Harrier

La Habra, CA

#4116 Nov 17, 2012
enemy country wrote:
hawkeye2009 may be in jail or dead. He convinced himself that Obama would lose. He used his own racist emotions and spread it to the rest of the Country. In his weak mind no one white wold vote for Obama. Therefore Obama loses. Than he found out it was 2012 not 19??. I beleive he was finally and shockingly put on a time out. I was kicked off for callng pghquest on asshat(which he is)I am now on USMB whch is much better. Come on over and see me. I am Zarius on Ithere
I always knew that you were the enemy of our country - and as much as you disliked me - notice that i have never did anything to get kicked off - though I have been reprimanded three times.

I am glad that your hate will no longer be spread on the City Data forum.
Will Teasle

Fayetteville, AR

#4117 Nov 17, 2012
You know wearing that flag on that jacket, looking the way you do, you're asking for trouble around here, friend.
zoodog

Youngstown, OH

#4118 Nov 18, 2012
well, riverboat gambler finally got banned.
visvaldis

Louisville, KY

#4121 Nov 18, 2012
Loony tunes wrote:
<quoted text>
The village idiot speaks. You've never been kicked off because the forum is a right wing forum.
Secretly, Sean Hannity and O'Reilly are the mods. Glenn Beck helps out when the volume of posts gets too high for two to handle.
patriot405

Ashburn, VA

#4126 Nov 19, 2012
visvaldis wrote:
Whatever happened to LielongMOgal?
I guess once her messiah Ron Paul failed (again) she slipped off to go into mourning. Her fantasy of that dusty old fart standing on the steps of the White House trying to sell it to the highest bidder like a good free market libertarian forever dashed. Will she back for Rand? Who knows...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4127 Nov 19, 2012
Hipster wrote:
<quoted text>
I can still post, I'm the one that reported your posts and got you banned. It a lot of pleading and convincing, but in the end it paid off.
Pretty soon your racist buddies Harrier and Dale Cooper will join you in purgatory. Now go cry in your pillow and whine about wanting your country back.
The RWNJ are in full trolling status, since they lost the election they are praying that Obama will be impeached. LMFAO. Such idiots.
you don't even know who i am you skinny-jeaned wearing fucktard. you have a lot of time on your hands, what's wrong, no job you loser?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4128 Nov 19, 2012
enemy country wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as in life racist like you are giving a pass while I am charged. Nothing new.....except we have won yet again. You are a protected bitch on CD POC,they never would let me the EC get at you. I love drinking you and all your puppets salty tears.
I fought you everyday tooth and nail. Everytime you threaded a lie I threaded the truth. For ever lie propaganda fox news anti Obama thread you did I would start a true and positive thread about President Obama.
November 6th proved I won. You and yours lost. I will be back but not now because my enemy has been slain. If it rises again I will be back.
I REMAIN THE SOLDIER UNTIL THE WAR IS WON
soldier huh....fighting the good fight here on topix.....wow, aren't you a brave soul. glad our troops in afghanistan have you around to watch their backs.....worthless piece of schitt!
Hipster

Chicago, IL

#4129 Nov 19, 2012
slipperysue wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't even know who i am you skinny-jeaned wearing fucktard. you have a lot of time on your hands, what's wrong, no job you loser?
I know enough about you to deduce who you are.

I know you are over the hill, you are a bitter racist, you are a filthy liar, you are abrasive, and a prolific troll.

That narrows it down to KUchief25, Dale Cooper (Backspace), Hawkeye2009, Bulldogdad, or informed consent. I'm thinking Hawkeye or KUchief25.

You might also be uggabugga, but I'm not too sure.
Will Teasle

Bentonville, AR

#4131 Nov 19, 2012
Cometclear,mathguy and kshe95girl are some of the worst.
Hipster

Chicago, IL

#4134 Nov 19, 2012
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>
You've done plenty to get kicked off CD, I have reported you more times than I can remember.
CD is a right-wingers wet dream.
Funny how you dont post the BS here that you do on there.
Why is that, exactly?
Cowards, they don't have their right wing mods Ibiginie and CaseyB to defend them.
Harry Ballz

Chicago, IL

#4135 Nov 19, 2012
Will Teasle wrote:
You make a worst list and you don't include d!ckheads like Harrier, Informed Cuntsent, nononsensegay, All American Nitwit, Mr.Close Minded, GayNtexas, KUchief?

You are a troll.
Will Teasle

Bentonville, AR

#4136 Nov 19, 2012
Harry Ballz wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a worst list and you don't include d!ckheads like Harrier, Informed Cuntsent, nononsensegay, All American Nitwit, Mr.Close Minded, GayNtexas, KUchief?
You are a troll.
Must have touched a nerve apparently and posted an actual city-data username.
Derp

Lady Lake, FL

#4137 Nov 19, 2012
Will Teasle wrote:
You're a troll.
Mathguy?
Really?
-facepalm-
So, tell us, what is it you dont like about kshe?
Factsplease

Germantown, WI

#4139 Nov 20, 2012
Glad to see some of the RWNJs getting band. Personally I think CD has some deal with the paid posters and allows them to do whatever they want. I have complained to the mods and admin about their obvious bias. Of course they ignored me or said they were being fair.
Hipster

Chicago, IL

#4141 Nov 20, 2012
Factsplease wrote:
Glad to see some of the RWNJs getting band. Personally I think CD has some deal with the paid posters and allows them to do whatever they want. I have complained to the mods and admin about their obvious bias. Of course they ignored me or said they were being fair.
Some of the worst ones are still around. Informed Consent and All American seems to be taking them mantle of trolls of the week, with KUchief25 a close third. EdwardA has been somewhat low key lately. Thank god. Dale Cooper is still lurking around. Harrier is suffering from post traumatic shock. He's posting complete jibberish, much worse than his usual evangelical hogwash. Hawkeye2009, well, what can i really say that hasn't been said.

I think the only sane Republicans on the board are Afogogerock and Unbrainwashed.

Mods are closing the threads predicting a Romney win left and right. I guess they don't want to see paid trolls embarrassed.
Caligal

Albuquerque, NM

#4142 Nov 20, 2012
FYI, posters on the Relationships forum; Ascension seems to be a friend of the admins. He's admitted a couple of times that he's a troll, and has been temporarily banned several times, but always bounces back. He recently posted that he's Polish, and he lives in Chicago. You connect the dots.

I'm tired of forum admin who invited trolls, thinking it will increase posting activity. It doesn't ever occur to them that the presence of trolls all around the different topics (has anyone checked out "Green Living"? It's a joke! Dominated by pro-corporate trolls) only causes people to abandon C-D altogether.
patriot405

Ashburn, VA

#4143 Nov 20, 2012
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>
Harrier has a fantasy that he is going to go back to school to be an attorney.....just think about it....a 35 year old Luddite as an attorney.
Bahahahahahaha!
No more scary than having an angry, unempathetic, former drug dealer millionaire doctor like Hawkeye2009. He's a moral cripple without scruples, the kind of doctor malpractice insurance is made for.
Hipster

Chicago, IL

#4144 Nov 20, 2012
patriot405 wrote:
<quoted text>
No more scary than having an angry, unempathetic, former drug dealer millionaire doctor like Hawkeye2009. He's a moral cripple without scruples, the kind of doctor malpractice insurance is made for.
I thought he was a member of the special OPS as well as a wealthy philanthropist and statistician and researcher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

People Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feeling weird 7 hr chanced10 1
Tickling a man to break his composure (Oct '08) Aug 2 veryticklish 77
Swap wife dirty pictures Jul 31 Ann 1
swap nude wife pics (trade wife pics) (Jul '11) Jul 28 crow52 190
Conrad Hilton is a worthless piece of sh!t Jul 23 OnMyKneesForYou 1
Why Brazilian women are so beautiful? (Jul '09) Jul 21 Rom_090 13
Did Micahel Jackson Go to Hell or to Heaven? (Jun '09) Jul 20 lyncia_rules 142
More from around the web