Worst Posters on the City-Data forum

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4037 Oct 31, 2012
Hipster wrote:
<quoted text>
You're engaged and your not even old enough to drink? You will basically miss out on all the cool things in early adulthood. Trust me, you are going to regret this.
Are you that right wing douchebag on the politics forum who has the status of young Christian Conservative?
No, that's Personwhoisaperson (I think). I don't really go on the Politics forum too much anymore.

However, I appreciate your concern but drinking and "partying" aren't a big deal for me (if that's what you're referring to). I get too tired from work and college to do those things anyway.
Harry Ballz

Chicago, IL

#4042 Nov 1, 2012
A&M_Indie_08 is one of the worst trolls, real ignorant POS
Harrier

La Habra, CA

#4044 Nov 3, 2012
Cornell wrote:
Not necesssarily the worst, just the dumbest,
Nayabone, bluesjuke, pghquest, plwhit, Roysoldboy, Bideshi, informed consent, Kathryn Aragon, nononsense guy, Harrier, Quick Enough, and Bill Keegan.
Take my advice and ignore these members, it's relly a waste of time to discuss anything with them. There are other members who say more offensive statements, but they have mor brains than these members, actually my cat has more brains.
Can I marry your cat?

Should I start a blog?
visvaldis

Louisville, KY

#4047 Nov 4, 2012
City Data's Politics forum shows that America is a nation of anti-intellectual, paranoid, hollow, superstitious, xenonphobic, war-mongering, greedy, selfish morons.
Derp

Lady Lake, FL

#4053 Nov 6, 2012
Tones on tails wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just reading a thread about genetically modified food. Talk about stupid asses. Little Acorn makes Sarah Palin look like Albert Einstein. A really dumb sack of worthless sh!t. Harrier, the fool was suggesting that technology and computers are bad and we should go back to using paper. What an idiot.
Harrier has a fantasy that he is going to go back to school to be an attorney.....just think about it....a 35 year old Luddite as an attorney.
Bahahahahahaha!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4054 Nov 6, 2012
14bricks.....racist mouthbreather! doesn't know a damn thing about women. on multiple occasions he has expressed how he would beat a woman for multiple reasons.....angry black boy who can't get a real woman.
CD POC yuck

Closter, NJ

#4055 Nov 7, 2012
CD POC forum is FANTASTIC today. All those threads that said Obama was going to lose in a landslide are being bumped, and they psycho RW people can't handle it. AHHH
Nexus

Chicago, IL

#4057 Nov 7, 2012
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>
One can only hope the paid shills slither back under the rock from whence they came.
Absent today are lunatic trolls Harrier, jt800, petch, trace. I guess they are in mourning.

King trolls like Kuchief, Little Acorn, Dale Cooper, and SourD are diehards, nothing can keep them away.

Location hidden

#4060 Nov 8, 2012
CD POC yuck wrote:
CD POC forum is FANTASTIC today. All those threads that said Obama was going to lose in a landslide are being bumped, and they psycho RW people can't handle it. AHHH
too bad you're too dumb to see that obama is the only one who "won", the rest of us all lose. just wait and see.....next four years is going to be twice as bad and he won't have bush to blame. keep drinkin' that koolaid snoopy
CD POC yuck

Closter, NJ

#4061 Nov 8, 2012
awww someone is a little butthurt

tough shitties for you
Derp

Lady Lake, FL

#4062 Nov 8, 2012
slipperysue wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad you're too dumb to see that obama is the only one who "won", the rest of us all lose. just wait and see.....next four years is going to be twice as bad and he won't have bush to blame. keep drinkin' that koolaid snoopy
Is that you, Mann Coulter?

Location hidden

#4063 Nov 9, 2012
nope, not butt hurt just not dilusional to think that four more years of this is going to get any better. you're a bunch of fools, probably all on public assistance. keep sucking that monkey dick.
Hipster

Chicago, IL

#4064 Nov 9, 2012
CD POC yuck wrote:
Not anymore, moderator Ibiginie and CaseyB have either deleted or locked all the threads predicting a Romney landslide. City data is pathetic.
Hipster

Chicago, IL

#4065 Nov 9, 2012
slipperysue wrote:
nope, not butt hurt just not dilusional to think that four more years of this is going to get any better. you're a bunch of fools, probably all on public assistance. keep sucking that monkey dick.
What is dilusional? Is that in the teabag dictionary.

Learn to spell ignorant fool.

Location hidden

#4066 Nov 9, 2012
Hipster wrote:
<quoted text>
What is dilusional? Is that in the teabag dictionary.
Learn to spell ignorant fool.
you're very talented....you can type that with only one hand while stroking your daddy's cock with the other. your daddy must be proud!
Hipster

Chicago, IL

#4067 Nov 9, 2012
slipperysue wrote:
<quoted text>
you're very talented....you can type that with only one hand while stroking your daddy's cock with the other. your daddy must be proud!
Don't be mad because Obama teabagged you guys.

4 more years!!! 4 more years!!! Ding dong the tea party is dead!!!
Hipster

Chicago, IL

#4068 Nov 9, 2012
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you, Mann Coulter?
Which trailer park trash on City Data does he post under?

I have my suspicions. Probably one of the gun nutjobs, Harrier, SourD, chucksnee, KuChief, smittyjohnny, JesusChristSuperstar, Sanrene, Summers, EdwardA, hawkeye, A&M_dork, MrClose, Swagger, Renault, chris6626, etc...
Will Teasle

Fayetteville, AR

#4070 Nov 9, 2012
Slackjaw chilegirl and mircea.
visvaldis

Louisville, KY

#4073 Nov 10, 2012
The hicks, rednecks, xenophobes, islamophobes, homophobes, anti-intellectuals, paranoids, and bible-thumpers are in mourning because not enough people believe their gloomy BS mythology.
The angry white guys are sulking as Fox News gently pats their heads in an effort to provide comfort.
Calc

San Jose, CA

#4076 Nov 11, 2012
All the RW trolls hijacking the California form and turning it into an overflow parking lot of POC.
Ex: Youthanasia (pronounced as EUTHANASIA)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

People Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tickling a man to break his composure (Oct '08) Sun veryticklish 77
Swap wife dirty pictures Jul 31 Ann 1
swap nude wife pics (trade wife pics) (Jul '11) Jul 28 crow52 190
Conrad Hilton is a worthless piece of sh!t Jul 23 OnMyKneesForYou 1
Why Brazilian women are so beautiful? (Jul '09) Jul 21 Rom_090 13
Did Micahel Jackson Go to Hell or to Heaven? (Jun '09) Jul 20 lyncia_rules 142
i made my mates dad horny (Oct '09) Jul 19 Cole 5
More from around the web