Worst Posters on the City-Data forum
visvaldis

Louisville, KY

#3908 Oct 6, 2012
On city data I was most active on the PO&C and Religion forums. Sometimes I had a look at the Relationships forum.
The crazy right wing nuts are on the politics forum.
The closed minded fundi-crackpots are on the religion forum.
Those with low self-esteem and various personality disorders are on the relationships forum.
jill pucking valentine

Aurora, IL

#3909 Oct 6, 2012
visvaldis wrote:
On city data I was most active on the PO&C and Religion forums. Sometimes I had a look at the Relationships forum.
The crazy right wing nuts are on the politics forum.
The closed minded fundi-crackpots are on the religion forum.
Those with low self-esteem and various personality disorders are on the relationships forum.
Soooo you're all of the above then? TROLLololol
Maurina

United States

#3910 Oct 6, 2012
really this site is soooooooooo funny stop making me lol people hahahhahahahahahahahahahahah :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3914 Oct 7, 2012
The Dissenter wrote:
I loves the rep comments this coward left coming to the aid of the "beloved" lovesMountains.
<quoted text>
this one too
<quoted text>
All I'm going to say is that I despise lovesMountains for a reason. The rep comment person is a scared little b^&$h for not at least leaving their username. To that person: F&%K YOU!
Are you racist or something?
The Dissenter

Milford, MI

#3915 Oct 8, 2012
StrongBlackWomanNoMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you racist or something?
I've read some dumb s$&@ here but this takes the cake.

Race has NOTHING to do with my sentiments.
Maurina

United States

#3919 Oct 8, 2012
STT Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather goes without saying that you'd consider it a joke since it obviously didn't work for you. Letting off steam online is one thing but I'd be more concerned about what I need to let off steam about and why such simple things disturb me so much.
um its called trolling and i do it all the time but the way i do it is different i go to random people and reply the most random thing ever and see what they say some people call that nice trolling... but letting your anger out on line is really kinda better than letting it out on something else or someone else...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3920 Oct 8, 2012
What happened to that annoying poster from Tucson? The one who posted all that bs, cried about skiddydata forum and was always posting songs. Remember when she said she can post whatever she wants over here and nobody was going to stop her? Who stopped her? ;)

btw, I wrote a blog.

Mirren

Hayward, CA

#3921 Oct 8, 2012
Braunwyn wrote:
I was suspended from CD for a few days for calling an idiot an idiot. It was a kindness on the mod's part. I was getting really negative. It's released and I go back tonight and look at a few threads and see that the relationships forum is such a complete cesspool. It's a collection of some of the most disgusting people I've ever come across on any site on the net. I found myself in the same space I was in a few days ago.
And what's the point? It would just be a waste of my time, the mods' time, and the negativity is bad for health. I hope I smarten up and kick my CD habit.
I was banned a few days ago, and it's been for the best. The self-obsessed posters there who run the show and demand that the mods kick out dissenters are awful. I didn't expect to see such public expressions of racism and xenophobia, but they were not only present but defended vociferously. The moderators don't moderate, they edit. It's a waste of internet space, and very negative, as you say. Meanwhile, those of us who argue for more tolerance are labeled "negative" and "bitter" and banned. For the best, perhaps! There's no arguing with crazy.
Mary

Chicago, IL

#3923 Oct 9, 2012
All of the closed minded adoptive parents in the adoption forum:
SHEENA12- her endless posts how her adopted daughter from Korea is so "well adjusted" yet posts in another forum how the very same daughter has been acting out and she can't figure out why. Sheena, get spell check!

WARRENZEE- Sheena's wonderful western-centric husband who thinks it's just fine to kidnap babies from poor teenage mothers in other countries because their lives will be "better" in America.

MARKG91359 - must be related to WarrenZee as he thinks that adoption is just another awesome part of the capitalist sytem in America.

CRAIGCREEK - his or her (haven't decided if Craig is a man or woman) endless advertising for Reece's Rainbow and the like, his/her arrogance regarding literary tricks of the trade. He/She is not an adoptive parent, but yet feels compelled to speak on the adoption forum because he is saving the world with adoption bake sales. Craig, you are as transparent as air.
Braunwyn

Framingham, MA

#3925 Oct 9, 2012
The Dissenter wrote:
I loves the rep comments this coward left coming to the aid of the "beloved" lovesMountains.
<quoted text>
this one too
<quoted text>
All I'm going to say is that I despise lovesMountains for a reason. The rep comment person is a scared little b^&$h for not at least leaving their username. To that person: F&%K YOU!
I thought things have been copacetic for you two for some time now.
Braunwyn

Framingham, MA

#3926 Oct 9, 2012
Mirren wrote:
<quoted text>
I was banned a few days ago, and it's been for the best. The self-obsessed posters there who run the show and demand that the mods kick out dissenters are awful. I didn't expect to see such public expressions of racism and xenophobia, but they were not only present but defended vociferously. The moderators don't moderate, they edit. It's a waste of internet space, and very negative, as you say. Meanwhile, those of us who argue for more tolerance are labeled "negative" and "bitter" and banned. For the best, perhaps! There's no arguing with crazy.
It is for the best. My posting only shows me that I'm a precious time waster. I hope you take advantage of the ban as a detox period! lol
Maurina

United States

#3927 Oct 9, 2012
ha ha ha ha ha ha who said i was clueless? he he (i kinda am :))

Location hidden

#3929 Oct 9, 2012
The Dissenter wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read some dumb s$&@ here but this takes the cake.
Race has NOTHING to do with my sentiments.
Just as I suspected... you sure do got some nerves to be talking to me that way, a lotta nerves.

Location hidden

#3930 Oct 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Just as I suspected... you sure do got some nerves to be talking to me that way, a lotta nerves.
Go back to shittydata bimbo.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#3933 Oct 10, 2012
The Dissenter wrote:
<quoted text>
So be it then.
F&#k off, I ain't in the mood for any bulls*#t.
I ain't either. I'm a strong independent black woman who don't need no man and I don't put up with nothing. Like I tell others, you better check yourself before you judge yourself. That's way it runs with me honey.

Location hidden

#3934 Oct 10, 2012
The Dissenter wrote:
<quoted text>
So be it then.
F&#k off, I ain't in the mood for any bulls*#t.
I ain't either. I'm a strong independent black woman who don't need no man and I don't put up with nothing. Like I tell others, you better check yourself before you judge others. That's way it runs with me honey.

Location hidden

#3935 Oct 10, 2012
EmeraldGreen wrote:
<quoted text>
Nyanna, that you?
No, this isn't Nyanna.

Location hidden

#3937 Oct 10, 2012
<quoted text>
No, this isn't Nyanna.
Go back to shittydata FatBlackWomanwhocan'tgetaman.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3939 Oct 10, 2012
Anyone who spends their life arguing with other people on the Politics and Other Controversies forum. Ridiculous.
visvaldis

Louisville, KY

#3940 Oct 13, 2012
When is sanrene going to make a come-back?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

People Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is davey havok gay??? (Jul '07) Nov 10 Amy 240
Edd Maggotson Nov 4 Adundu Matombo Jr 2
Wife in control Nov 4 seveninch4cuckold 3
When Was The Last Time Your PARENTS saw you NAKED? (Nov '09) Nov 3 Sid 110
seveninch4cuckoldcpl Nov 3 seveninch4cuckold 2
sharing nude wife pics (Oct '10) Nov 1 Jimpander 185
Did Micahel Jackson Go to Hell or to Heaven? (Jun '09) Oct 31 Kozaii 145
More from around the web