Dale Yahnig

Anonymous Proxy

#3206 Jun 10, 2012
Cancer boy, when you gun beat the ugly out yo bish? Ain't tell me she ain't ugly, and y'all know she deserve a beatin. Don't worry bro, beatin bishes is like ridin bikes...after your first slap it'll'm all come back to you just like old times.
Marka

Chicago, IL

#3213 Jun 10, 2012
Give it a rest Bellringer^^, you've become just as annoying as Grechen and her puppet factory. The two of you have ruined this site and this thread. I felt sorry for you for a while, but no wonder everyone is constantly giving you crap. This repetitive posting of yours is getting really old.
Marka

Chicago, IL

#3220 Jun 10, 2012
The Saucywench wrote:
You calling me a puppet?
That's rich.
Marka,...yeah right!
I did not call you a puppet, go back and read it again. I said you were ANNOYING, just like Gretchen and HER puppet factory.

However, after seeing all the posts that come out of Tucson of all places, one has to wonder.

Why don't you go post all your babble on that blog everyone keeps posting about, you're ruining this thread with your bizarre ramblings. In other words, you've become a nuisance.
Derp

Lady Lake, FL

#3227 Jun 10, 2012
ram charger 1985 wrote:
LOL I'm not even mentioned once on this stupid thing!:(
Unfortunately this appears to be the place where all the rejects of city-data go to hang out. Some of you sure are funny though, keep up the entertainment!
You're not mentioned because you're an idiot.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3228 Jun 10, 2012
Marka wrote:
Give it a rest Bellringer^^, you've become just as annoying as Grechen and her puppet factory. The two of you have ruined this site and this thread. I felt sorry for you for a while, but no wonder everyone is constantly giving you crap. This repetitive posting of yours is getting really old.
Moi? But, but, but..........I wrote a blog.
Derp

Lady Lake, FL

#3229 Jun 10, 2012
So, has Elisabatty finally been consigned to the ether?
Havent seen her post in quite awhile, one can only hope she finally got the electroshock therapy she needed so badly, or that the Canucks finally caught her with a net and put her in the nuthouse.
Marka

Chicago, IL

#3230 Jun 10, 2012
Derp and Belle need to get a room together. Belle can be the Butch.
Marka

Chicago, IL

#3231 Jun 10, 2012
Throw Johnny Ridell in there and you have the perfect circle-jerk.
sanrene

Charlestown, IN

#3235 Jun 10, 2012
You guys had better behave yoreselves. If y'all don't stop this stupid stuff I'm gonna tell Glenn Beck about all the nasty stuff here.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3236 Jun 10, 2012
Dale Yahnig wrote:
I'm gunna beat you Gretchen Wolf.
Lmfao
Dale Yahnig

Anonymous Proxy

#3238 Jun 11, 2012
Gretchen I POUND YOUR FACE into a JELLY!!!!
I am so glad I found you in your fantasy worlds. Nobody likes you Gretchen Wolf Yahnig. People feel sorry for me and I feel sorry for me too, for having to put up with you. I am glad I beat you and people are glad I beat you. One person DM'd me that he wished I killed you and I said I wish too. You are ugly.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3239 Jun 11, 2012
The Saucywench wrote:
Some of the "prominent posters" at City-Data Forum have been dropping like flies.
LaoTzuMindFu is "Not a member." No loss! I'm sure all the fat broads are glad he's gone.
Did Yzette get banned too?
And whatever happened to Creamy and Chunky?
No, bitch, I didn't get banned. I happen to have a life, unlike you with your juvenile obsession with people you've never met, who have never done you any harm or insult, and who couldn't give a rat's ass whether you lived or died. You need to get some semblance of a life.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3240 Jun 11, 2012
Oh, and don't worry. I'll continue to let you be irrelevant. I'm off to catch a flight and head out to an amazing vacation, something you apparently desperately need, given all the time you put into worrying about everyone else. Sad, that a supposed adult can find nothing more productive to do with her time than sit around bashing people she doesn't know. Just think, when you're on your deathbed, you'll be able to look back on your life and your impact on the world and say, "I spent years obsessing about people in the Internet." What an accomplishment!

Au revoir!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3241 Jun 11, 2012
Somebody needs to Prince Fatty that he is a joke. LOL time to go send him some reps.
Derp

Lady Lake, FL

#3242 Jun 12, 2012
The Saucywench wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Not hardly!
I love men!
Unlike you Marka, and Derp (kshe95girl), I couldn't look butch if I tried.
Since you have no idea what I look like, thats conjecture on your part.
But hey, just keep on killing thread with your inanities.
Derp

Lady Lake, FL

#3243 Jun 12, 2012
Dale Yahnig wrote:
I am so glad I found you in your fantasy worlds. Nobody likes you Gretchen Wolf Yahnig. People feel sorry for me and I feel sorry for me too, for having to put up with you. I am glad I beat you and people are glad I beat you. One person DM'd me that he wished I killed you and I said I wish too. You are ugly.
Elisabatty, you are more confused than usual, I see the electroshock therapy didnt work.
Why in the world would I still have someones last name if I WERE NO LONGER MARRIED TO THEM???
Damn, you're dumber than a bag of hammers.
Derp

Lady Lake, FL

#3244 Jun 12, 2012
Dale Yahnig wrote:
Almost forgot this, you stupid, tw*t, the real Dale is 5 miles up the road right now in Silver Springs Shores.
Switzerland.......please, child.
Derp

Lady Lake, FL

#3246 Jun 12, 2012
Dale Yahnig wrote:
Here be the ugly beast, Gretchen Yahnig, in all her horror:
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Well, at least you managed to find one of my magazine articles.
You must be seething with envy, Elisabatty.
*rolls eyes
Dale Yahnig

Anonymous Proxy

#3247 Jun 12, 2012
You look like a fat otter. I am so glad I left you and don't have to look at your crappy interior design anymore. It's like a retard got loose with a crayon up in ya trailer.
Derp

Lady Lake, FL

#3248 Jun 12, 2012
Dale Yahnig wrote:
You look like a fat otter. I am so glad I left you and don't have to look at your crappy interior design anymore. It's like a retard got loose with a crayon up in ya trailer.
Yeah, I thought you were seething with envy, Elisabatty, I was wrong.
You are eaten up with jealousy, not to mention you will stop at nothing to get my attention.
Pathetic.
-yawn-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

People Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
swap nude wife pics (trade wife pics) (Jul '11) Sun john swartz 181
What are mexicans mixed with (Jul '11) Jan 23 matador 39
Which Celeb's Toes Wud U Suck (Female OR Male)? (Oct '08) Jan 14 Britney Spears 137
Read It Front To Back Jan 9 Jonathon 4
Does Anybody know terry Jones? Jan 2 hot stuff 1
Tickle Stories (May '10) Dec '14 Frau mum 100
the offical demi lovato and selena gomez chat... (Jan '09) Dec '14 daniel 930
More from around the web