Has to much cussing

Should put women down

Gangster rap ban it yes

Gangster rap ban it no

It's not real music

Since: Aug 09

Asia/Pacific Region

#302 Aug 17, 2009
Let me see, in raps, rapper always talk about how they're strong and an ex-convict and every freaking act of theirs that violates the law. So I guess that's sensible. Especially when they diss out other artists or talk about drugs and sex. Wow, it's way too sensible for me.
Hahahaha

“Shed so many tears”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#304 Aug 17, 2009
Rap isn't for everybody especially if you can't identify with it. Some of the things people rap about may seem dispicable to some but at home for others.

Bottom line, no one forces you to listen to it so if you don't like it, don't listen!

Since: Jul 09

United States

#306 Aug 19, 2009
White devil wrote:
Hey everyone I'm a racist a huge racist you know why? Because you people made me this way! I love to hear about black children geting raped and killed! Lol ! Martin loser coon was a compleat idiot! The black race can suck it!
It is pretty sad to see such a sick frame of mind, Its to bad your to blinded by what you were tought by your parents or somepne in your life. To think that you are some how better,newsflash biggot pig your the one to look down on as verman scum.Change your attitude moron we are al stuck on this earth for a while why not make life better by getting along with all races ???Sadly
some people just can not pull their head outta their butt for the good of mankind !!!
Omega

Bensalem, PA

#307 Aug 25, 2009
White devil wrote:
Hey everyone I'm a racist a huge racist you know why? Because you people made me this way! I love to hear about black children geting raped and killed! Lol ! Martin loser coon was a compleat idiot! The black race can suck it!
Whoever wrote this little quote did it on purpose,but what this pathetic humanbeing doesnt know is,he doesnt need to answer to us,when he steps in front of tha almighty lamb,which is GOD and my holy lord opens that book of life and his name is not in it and his ass gets tossed 500000000000000feet into the lake of brimstone.We see who gets the last laugh.

Pittsburgh, PA

#308 Sep 9, 2009
It will not change rap is here to stay,but I still think it is crapy excuse for music.

Since: Feb 08

Albany, NY

#309 Sep 28, 2009
Rap sucks ...Big time!

“Tha Way U Make Me Feel..<3”

Since: Nov 07

ILY TreyQuan 7.23.09 <3

#310 Oct 5, 2009
Gamma ma wrote:
Rap sucks ...Big time!
U suck...big time! Rap is the best music out there.
rob maspeth

Deer Park, NY

#311 Oct 5, 2009
sounds better when it`s being flushed down the toilet.

United States

#312 Oct 5, 2009
Candylishis wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong so very worng crap oops I mean rap music if thats what you want to call it,is the worse thing that has happened to music simple as that.It meaning less noise,talking about nothing meaningful .My veiw of it is simple, like the people who listen to a 5yr old can write better music.

“Ecko Lucifer”

Since: Apr 08

Denver, CO

#313 Oct 6, 2009
Candylishis wrote:
<quoted text>
Debatable. I can argue that the best musicians belong to Metal or Classical Music. And I think they do.

ILY TreyQuan 7.23.09 <3

#314 Oct 6, 2009
tis-is-i wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong so very worng crap oops I mean rap music if thats what you want to call it,is the worse thing that has happened to music simple as that.It meaning less noise,talking about nothing meaningful .My veiw of it is simple, like the people who listen to a 5yr old can write better music.
Well, that's ur opinion. I think rap is the best music out there cuz rappers talk about things that are important to them unlike the pop and rock singers that are all talking about the same things..it's boring.

ILY TreyQuan 7.23.09 <3

#315 Oct 6, 2009
A Metal Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Debatable. I can argue that the best musicians belong to Metal or Classical Music. And I think they do.
To me metal is loud and obnoxious, and classical is boring.
stop obama

Deer Park, NY

#316 Oct 7, 2009
Candylishis wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's ur opinion. I think rap is the best music out there cuz rappers talk about things that are important to them unlike the pop and rock singers that are all talking about the same things..it's boring.
BULLS HT!
Alexandra

Reno, NV

#317 Oct 7, 2009
Rap....not into it
i rather listen to some Smooth Jazz
stop obama

Deer Park, NY

#318 Oct 7, 2009
jazz is even better than crap, ooops i meant rap.

“Ecko Lucifer”

Since: Apr 08

Denver, CO

#319 Oct 8, 2009
Candylishis wrote:
<quoted text>
To me metal is loud and obnoxious, and classical is boring.
And that is why Music is not debatable. It is 100% subjective.

You say Tomatos, I say TomAtos?

“We are MOTORHEAD”

Since: Nov 08

London

#320 Oct 8, 2009
stop obama wrote:
jazz is even better than crap, ooops i meant rap.
With the possible exception of country and western Just about anything is better than crap even the the rolling stones and i loathe the rolling stones

Van Nuys, CA

#321 Oct 8, 2009
Candylishis wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that murder gangs drugs are meaningful or important,how lost are you There is more so much meaningful music you have not even got a clue kid.To me there are only two kinds of music GOOD & BAD either I like it or I don't simple as that not "dat" this is another reason RAP IS CRAP it hacks up proper english and grammer and people think it is cool to talk like a fool.The guy that lives behind me listens to crap oops I mean rap all dhe oops the time so I know what crapy lyrics are in rap songs and and how stupid the songs and make no secnce what so ever So go out and listen to some REAL MUSIC not wantabe
music that has nothing positive to say.

ILY TreyQuan 7.23.09 <3

#322 Oct 9, 2009
A Metal Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is why Music is not debatable. It is 100% subjective.
You say Tomatos, I say TomAtos?
Thank u!! At least 1 person on this thread gets that.
I LOVE rap, and nuthin ANYBODY says is gonna change that
Big Poppa

Preston, UK

#323 Oct 14, 2009
Suzanne wrote:
You can give me a band from the 70's or 80's over rap any day of the week. And some of those singers from that era were really hot and not thugs either.
yeh sure but ppl don't understand rap. Who does lots of producing for other artists. Da Lyks of dre and tinbaland come to mind. Oh big up to hype Williams. Btw in da 90s public enemy practically ruled da world. They were beyond there Tyme and chuck d was so lyrically awsum. Don't forget da beloved biggie and tupac. They both make albums even though they dead. Some of the rhymes wud scare da shit outta fags lyk lol Wayne and Miley Cyrus, Jonas etc... Ppl don't understand rap cuz it v deep music. It is thug affiliated cuz of living on da streets, fighting In da struggle. They lived in da ghetto and experienced lots if racism and segregation. Hav any white ppl experienced racism and segregation. They enslaved other ppl. Well it history now so let's forget. Btw I luv rock and heavy metal more these days. Old skool rap/ hip hop woz da shizzle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

People Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst Posters on the City-Data forum (Dec '10) 1 hr IBMMuseum 6,462
swap nude wife pics (trade wife pics) (Jul '11) Dec 25 i want a women 179
What are mexicans mixed with (Jul '11) Dec 20 ThatDudeJohnny 38
Tickle Stories (May '10) Dec 18 Frau mum 100
the offical demi lovato and selena gomez chat... (Jan '09) Dec 18 daniel 930
true Dec 18 daniel 2
hh Dec 18 daniel 1
More from around the web