Annoying racist commercial

Annoying racist commercial

Posted in the People Forum

UVerse

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jan 2, 2013

So the spanish speaking girl acts like an ape as she stupidly tries to move the couch with the man on it, wile the white girl goes in and saves the day. Once again, the white race is smarter than anybody. LOL.

I figure AT&T is trying to drop it's spanish speaking customers.
UVerse

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jan 2, 2013
*while
lol

Hamilton, Canada

#3 Jan 2, 2013
If you don't like it then don't watch it. You think AT&T cares about your 5 bucks. Beggars can't be choosers.
ATT

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jan 3, 2013
AT&T does not care abot spanish speakers. Spanish speakes are dumb and ingnorant and only white people have brains. I suggest all hispanics use a different company. We don't want hispanics to use our services but don't want to offend everyone, so we just make commercials where us white people stick it to them. LOL!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Jan 8, 2013
Why should we as an American society learn to speak Spanish anyhow? English is our primary language as spanish is for Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, etc. You actually have an advantage over us "white" people being that you'll get paid more $ at a job because you're bilingual. Only in America.
Frost

Carlsbad, NM

#6 Jan 14, 2013
There is no official American language so stop the shit

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7 Jan 15, 2013
Frost wrote:
There is no official American language so stop the shit
Yes there is and the last time I checked it's English ;) What is the official language for Mexico?
Tonnie

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Mar 17, 2013
Well i noticced that most of the! Att commerccials make young BLACK KIDS LOOK LIKE THERE RETARTED. Most off the time there not alowed to say anything just look like fools buy doing dumb ass gestures with there hands. Its a damn shame that even in commercials you can see that they always make it seem like the White race is just the most intelligent! Not!!!!! I wouldnt want my child to be in any commercial to be seen if she or he has to completely make a Fool of there self! Wow how many Black subscribers to Att are ther Wake up!
Tasha

Prairie Village, KS

#10 Aug 7, 2013
Tonnie wrote:
Well i noticced that most of the! Att commerccials make young BLACK KIDS LOOK LIKE THERE RETARTED. Most off the time there not alowed to say anything just look like fools buy doing dumb ass gestures with there hands. Its a damn shame that even in commercials you can see that they always make it seem like the White race is just the most intelligent! Not!!!!! I wouldnt want my child to be in any commercial to be seen if she or he has to completely make a Fool of there self! Wow how many Black subscribers to Att are ther Wake up!
You make YOURSELF look like a fool by the way you wrote in your comment. It's noticed, not noticced. It is retarded, not retarted. I would point out the rest, but my head hurts after having to read your butchered "English". Do you have a spell check? You really should utilize autocorrect or understand that those little squiggly red lines under certain words means that the word you typed is misspelled. Heaven help us if you pro created and there are kids running around under your tutelage. And, stop being a self hating racist. Yes, black people are racists as well. Side note: I'm a black EDUCATED female. You should try that education thing out, by the way!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

People Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are mexicans mixed with (Jul '11) Fri dontknowmuch 50
Worst Posters on the City-Data forum (Dec '10) Mar 23 jim 7,747
Trade nude wife/husband pics (Jul '15) Mar 20 Tony 8
sharing nude wife pics (Oct '10) Mar 19 Hotusamale 180
The worst members of the Expert Law webforums (Aug '16) Mar 19 joeisawesome 7
When Was The Last Time Your PARENTS saw you NAKED? (Nov '09) Mar 9 Sid 104
What happened to the scary clowns? Feb '17 let me ask you this 1
More from around the web