Jessica Simpson pregnant with first child

Oct 31, 2011 Full story: KDVR

Singer, actress and fashion mogul Jessica Simpson has finally put baby rumors to rest by confirming Monday that she is pregnant with her first child, in a statement posted on her official website.

Full Story
SJG

Bellaire, TX

#1 Oct 31, 2011
How delightful that Jessica Simpson and her fiance Eric Johnson are expecting their first child together! Jessica is so beautiful and her fiance is a lucky guy! He certainly enjoyed having sex with her to impregnate her! Jessica looks really sexy pregnant with her burgeoning belly and breasts! She will be one gorgeous mommy!

Since: Sep 10

Marion, NC

#2 Nov 1, 2011
POOR KID!!!
Cindery

Coralville, IA

#3 May 31, 2012
I just read on http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2012/05/j... that Jessica already had their first baby girl a month ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Degrees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Las Vegas...98 Degrees Hotter than ever Jun '14 Christians In Nam... 13
Nick Lachey buys Cincinnati-area house, records... (Jan '06) Jul '13 who cares 54
NKOTB, 98 Degrees, Boyz II Men Tour Rescheduled... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Uh Clem 2
Drew Lachey Commands 'Dance War' - 'Dancing' ch... (Nov '07) Nov '12 mammy slocumbsono... 7
Nick Lachey begs for Jessica Simpson blessing (Dec '06) Oct '11 Teresa 72
Celebrity birthdays for Feb. 25 (Feb '11) Feb '11 bob 1
Nick Lachey talks about "Taking the Stage'' (Feb '10) Jun '10 Jessica Fieseher 7

98 Degrees People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE