Nick Lachey buys Cincinnati-area house, records show

Fresh off his split with Jessica Simpson, Nick Lachey has bought a house outside Cincinnati. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jessandashblogge r

Fort Collins, CO

#1 Jan 14, 2006
I have to respect Nick for buying a relatively modest house instead of blowing a bunch of money on another mansion for just him. Also, moving to Cincinnati shows he is moving closer to his support network of friends and family to help him through this tough time. Way to go Nick!

- Jessandashblogger

http://jessandashblogger.blogspot.com
Bpags11

Englishtown, NJ

#2 Jan 16, 2006
I can't agree more. Unfortunately in typical fashion, the media is going to label him the bad guy in this ordeal. I doubt highly anyone is going to see "how is nick coping" segments on TV, when in reality it is clear that he got the short end of the stick on this deal....
Jessandashblogger wrote:
I have to respect Nick for buying a relatively modest house instead of blowing a bunch of money on another mansion for just him. Also, moving to Cincinnati shows he is moving closer to his support network of friends and family to help him through this tough time. Way to go Nick!

- Jessandashblogger

http://jessandashblogger.blogspot.com
kelly

UK

#3 Jan 20, 2006
i feel sorry for nick you can see the way nick loved her and i think he will always love her
lisa marie turner

Ottawa, KS

#4 Jan 24, 2006
i think nick is sexy as hell and him and jessica belong together its just that people wont leave them alone hollywood is not happy in less people are spliting up and people have somthing to talk about all people care about is getting that stary nick and jessica are ment to be together and people need to leave them alone and let them work everything out jessica is a beatful woman and nick is sexy as hell
dallasmpr

Warren, OR

#5 Jan 25, 2006
lisa marie turner wrote:
i think nick is sexy as hell and him and jessica belong together its just that people wont leave them alone hollywood is not happy in less people are spliting up and people have somthing to talk about all people care about is getting that stary nick and jessica are ment to be together and people need to leave them alone and let them work everything out jessica is a beatful womanback and nick is sexy as hell
nick lachey and jessica should get back together
Mark Wisemann

Dallas, TX

#6 Jan 25, 2006
WHO CARES ABOUT NICK??? GET A LIFE, I DON"T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT I HAVE BILLS TO PAY!
Italian chick

San Diego, CA

#7 Jan 26, 2006
Nick Lachey is a sexy, hot guy who has a SEXY body! but did you see in the show "Newlyweds" the episode when they went skiing? I think he is a jerk and he deserves everything that came to him! He was a good husband to her, but he was such a jerk to her! he treated her like she was the stupidest person EVER! Oh, wait. SHE IS THE STUPIDEST PERSON EVER!!!!! still, he WAS a jerk
Ally Mason

Dallas, TX

#8 Jan 26, 2006
You girls are soo "teenie" . Mark is right: "Who cares about nick"? Besides, he is a Jerk for real! Now girls, let's get real... who cares??????
RockDiva

Grapeland, TX

#9 Jan 26, 2006
Ally Mason wrote:
You girls are soo "teenie" . Mark is right: "Who cares about nick"? Besides, he is a Jerk for real! Now girls, let's get real... who cares??????
It is very evident that you are interested in what is being said and what the couple has been up to; why else would you be at the web-site?
Ally Mason

Dallas, TX

#10 Jan 26, 2006
Honestly, I can care less about the couple. They are as important to me as the weather in Northeast Birmania for example! I ended up on this site looking for information about Bellevue! get real!
The Dean of Cincinnati

Since: Jan 06

Oxford, OH

#11 Jan 29, 2006
The most active forum at this website is a bunch of people complaining about Nick Lachey... How strange!

And then some of you actually say you don't care about Nick Lachey, only to REVISIT the forum to leave more comments later. How even more strange!

So, a news service providing lots of coverage, the ability for open publishing, and online forums has become a clearinghouse for people who are trying to repress their Freudian fixation on Nick Lachey.

How even more further evidence of all this being strange!
Gemini

United States

#12 Feb 28, 2006
Mark Wisemann wrote:
WHO CARES ABOUT NICK??? GET A LIFE, I DON"T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT I HAVE BILLS TO PAY!
Why are you on this sight then??? Go pay your bills.....
brooke

Turner, OR

#13 Mar 1, 2006
I would bang Nick any day of the week! Jessica seems like shes a bitch. Maybe she should plan on living with daddy the rest of her life.
sue benson

AOL

#14 Mar 2, 2006
nICK DID TREAT JESSICA POORLY. NOW HE WANTS HER MONEY, WHAT A SLIME BALL NICK IS. HE CHEATED ON JESSICA, BUT HE'S SUCH A GREAT GUY. NO WAY!!!!! NICK IS 32 YRS. OLD, IT IS TIME FOR HIM TO GROW UP AND ACT LIKE A MAN!
nettieestes

Toledo, OH

#15 Apr 19, 2006
nick is cool person and cute and he will always have a place in this fans heart.
Lovey

Stockton, CA

#16 Apr 23, 2006
Italian chick wrote:
Nick Lachey is a sexy, hot guy who has a SEXY body! but did you see in the show "Newlyweds" the episode when they went skiing? I think he is a jerk and he deserves everything that came to him! He was a good husband to her, but he was such a jerk to her! he treated her like she was the stupidest person EVER! Oh, wait. SHE IS THE STUPIDEST PERSON EVER!!!!! still, he WAS a jerk
Hello, SHE is the stupidest person EVER. I liked her, but after what she did to nick i hated her guts!!!!
by the way, I love italian BOYS.
later
Lovey

Stockton, CA

#17 Apr 23, 2006
Mark Wisemann wrote:
THEN WHY THE HELL YOU ARE ON THIS SITE YOU LOSER. YOU GET A LIFE AND GO PAY YOUR STUPID BILLS.
Jessica

AOL

#19 Apr 24, 2006
I think that Nick buying his own house was good for him! Especially in cincinnati! He loves it there and its home to him so maybe that will help cheer him up a little bit!
Jessica

AOL

#20 Apr 24, 2006
sue benson wrote:
nICK DID TREAT JESSICA POORLY. NOW HE WANTS HER MONEY, WHAT A SLIME BALL NICK IS. HE CHEATED ON JESSICA, BUT HE'S SUCH A GREAT GUY. NO WAY!!!!! NICK IS 32 YRS. OLD, IT IS TIME FOR HIM TO GROW UP AND ACT LIKE A MAN!
Nick didnt treat jessica badly at all... he made so many of her dreams come true! And he showed her alot of love too
Bzz

South Charleston, OH

#21 Apr 24, 2006
Anyone know the address of the colerain house??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Degrees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Las Vegas...98 Degrees Hotter than ever Jun '14 Christians In Nam... 13
NKOTB, 98 Degrees, Boyz II Men Tour Rescheduled... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Uh Clem 2
Drew Lachey Commands 'Dance War' - 'Dancing' ch... (Nov '07) Nov '12 mammy slocumbsono... 7
Jessica Simpson pregnant with first child (Oct '11) May '12 Cindery 3
Nick Lachey begs for Jessica Simpson blessing (Dec '06) Oct '11 Teresa 72
Celebrity birthdays for Feb. 25 (Feb '11) Feb '11 bob 1
Nick Lachey talks about "Taking the Stage'' (Feb '10) Jun '10 Jessica Fieseher 7
•••
•••

98 Degrees People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••