Lachey's New Flame: 'I Don't Feel Com...

Lachey's New Flame: 'I Don't Feel Comfortable Dating a Married ...

There are 6 comments on the Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 16, 2006, titled Lachey's New Flame: 'I Don't Feel Comfortable Dating a Married .... In it, Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Former beauty queen Lizzie Arnold is refusing to become involved in a serious relationship with Nick Lachey, because he is still married to Jessica Simpson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sun-Sentinel.

danielle

Finchville, KY

#1 Feb 22, 2006
she will never be another jessica simpson he will always be in love with her...always jessica has and always will have him heart..not to mention she could have him back.
Kerrie

Hollywood, FL

#2 Feb 23, 2006
danielle wrote:
she will never be another jessica simpson he will always be in love with her...always jessica has and always will have him heart..not to mention she could have him back.
I disagree, but I give Lizzie Arnold credit for respecting the fact that they are still married.
stargazer

Wickes, AR

#3 Feb 26, 2006
I agree with Kerrie. Famous people kill me how they file for divorce and start dating. Jess would have done better to follow jennifer anistons example and kept quiet until after the divorce was final. Partying and leaving adam levines hotel room in the wee hours doesn't give her much sympathy. Nick started dating right away and trying to start a serious relationship. Nick doesn't seem very mature. I would like to see him with a smart, mature woman instead of another beauty queen. doesn't say much for him.
tina

Orange, CA

#4 Feb 26, 2006
go nick im very proud of you ... U deserve nothing but the best forget her .. take all the money you can and that will kill her bitch ass DAD !!!!!! the simpsons dont deserve shit !!
Phil

Anaheim, CA

#5 Feb 26, 2006
WOW Tina, you might want to get a hobby, other than stocking the Simpsons.
tookie

Pittsburg, CA

#6 Feb 26, 2006
danielle wrote:
ya shes hotter than him and hes a good lover too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Degrees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Las Vegas...98 Degrees Hotter than ever (Jun '14) Jun '14 Christians In Nam... 13
News Nick Lachey buys Cincinnati-area house, records... (Jan '06) Jul '13 who cares 54
News NKOTB, 98 Degrees, Boyz II Men Tour Rescheduled... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Uh Clem 2
News Drew Lachey Commands 'Dance War' - 'Dancing' ch... (Nov '07) Nov '12 mammy slocumbsono... 7
News Jessica Simpson pregnant with first child (Oct '11) May '12 Cindery 3
News Nick Lachey begs for Jessica Simpson blessing (Dec '06) Oct '11 Teresa 72
News Celebrity birthdays for Feb. 25 (Feb '11) Feb '11 bob 1
More from around the web