Nick Lachey ready to settle for less

Nick Lachey ready to settle for less

There are 15 comments on the Newscom story from Sep 6, 2006, titled Nick Lachey ready to settle for less. In it, Newscom reports that:

Former 98 Degrees member Nick Lachey is ready to make his split from Jessica Simpson official by offering to take less money than he has earned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newscom.

bcard

Mount Juliet, TN

#1 Sep 7, 2006
I wish Jessica wouldn't let all the fame get to her head and straighten up.
sue

AOL

#2 Sep 7, 2006
bcard wrote:
I wish Jessica wouldn't let all the fame get to her head and straighten up.
what is she doing wrong? The poor girl busted a blood vessel in her throat, & couldn't sing to promote her new album. That really sucks for her. Then Rob Shuter, her then publicist,(already has been fired) leaked a story to the press about Jess & John Mayer. They were seeing each other casually, but there was no love yet. Now, your puttin her down, she deserves a break!
amber

AOL

#3 Sep 7, 2006
i wish nick would have got the 50% he was entitle to. he had to put up with her pervert dad. i guess nick just wanted it to be over with. he really is a good guy. it does not surprise me he took less. i do feel he should have got the 50%. jessica should have gave nick the 50%, she said in an et interview if she and nick would ever break up she would give him 50% but i guess she was only talking. i do not like jess anymore, she has really changed.
Jenna

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Sep 7, 2006
amber wrote:
i wish nick would have got the 50% he was entitle to. he had to put up with her pervert dad. i guess nick just wanted it to be over with. he really is a good guy. it does not surprise me he took less. i do feel he should have got the 50%. jessica should have gave nick the 50%, she said in an et interview if she and nick would ever break up she would give him 50% but i guess she was only talking. i do not like jess anymore, she has really changed.
You can't believe anything that comes out of her mouth, or the rest of the Simpsons for that matter. They are phony people,
Jenna

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Sep 7, 2006
sue wrote:
<quoted text> what is she doing wrong? The poor girl busted a blood vessel in her throat, & couldn't sing to promote her new album. That really sucks for her. Then Rob Shuter, her then publicist,(already has been fired) leaked a story to the press about Jess & John Mayer. They were seeing each other casually, but there was no love yet. Now, your puttin her down, she deserves a break!
This story would have had to been approved by her or her manager (her Dad) first. The Simpsons used John Mayer & Rob Shuter. Trying hard to stay in the mags. Who else is tired of this Family?
Jenna

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 Sep 7, 2006
sue wrote:
<quoted text> what is she doing wrong? The poor girl busted a blood vessel in her throat, & couldn't sing to promote her new album. That really sucks for her. Then Rob Shuter, her then publicist,(already has been fired) leaked a story to the press about Jess & John Mayer. They were seeing each other casually, but there was no love yet. Now, your puttin her down, she deserves a break!
Why does she deserve a break? Shes made millions, because she was given a break. She doesn't DESERVE crap. Time to give someone else a break, someone humble and talented.
Jess

Detroit, MI

#7 Sep 8, 2006
I think Jessica Simpson is a fake all the way. She used Nick to get in the public eye. Why wouldn't she use John Mayer. She didn't want to sigh a pre-nup b/c Nick had more money when they got married. It is so obvious that she is a spoiled brat and always will be. Another thing that bothers me about their whole "marriage"....Joe Simpson helped produce Newlyweds....that's pretty psycho. Since his precious little girl married off he had to keep an eye on their every move.....GROSS!!!
Aaliyah

West Jordan, UT

#8 Sep 11, 2006
How could jessica offer Nick 1.5 million? That is such a slap in the face. But no matter, Nick will do great without her money. At least he can say he made it on his own.
sue

AOL

#9 Sep 11, 2006
Aaliyah wrote:
How could jessica offer Nick 1.5 million? That is such a slap in the face. But no matter, Nick will do great without her money. At least he can say he made it on his own.
Yeah, let him say he made it on his own. LOL Isn't that what he should be doing anyway? Your still so into this, I just laugh at your comments, & feel pity for you. Is this your reason for waking up in the mornings to discuss how Jessica has changed? So, so sad for you! LOL
matilda

Big Timber, MT

#10 Sep 11, 2006
sue wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, let him say he made it on his own. LOL Isn't that what he should be doing anyway? Your still so into this, I just laugh at your comments, & feel pity for you. Is this your reason for waking up in the mornings to discuss how Jessica has changed? So, so sad for you! LOL
hey sue, its pretty obvious that you're still into this also, otherwise you wouldnt be making your bitchy comments. Only a psycho would sit in front of their computer and laugh. How weird of you.
sue

AOL

#11 Sep 11, 2006
matilda wrote:
<quoted text>
hey sue, its pretty obvious that you're still into this also, otherwise you wouldnt be making your bitchy comments. Only a psycho would sit in front of their computer and laugh. How weird of you.
Your to stupid to respond to. Sorry..........
Jenna

Colorado Springs, CO

#12 Sep 11, 2006
sue wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, let him say he made it on his own. LOL Isn't that what he should be doing anyway? Your still so into this, I just laugh at your comments, & feel pity for you. Is this your reason for waking up in the mornings to discuss how Jessica has changed? So, so sad for you! LOL
You should feel pity for Jessica.
sue

AOL

#13 Sep 11, 2006
Jenna wrote:
<quoted text>
You should feel pity for Jessica.
There is no reason to pity Jessica, I wish her nothing but good things. I pity all the people who lost loved ones on 9/11.
matilda

Big Timber, MT

#14 Sep 12, 2006
sue wrote:
<quoted text> Your to stupid to respond to. Sorry..........
you dumb b****, you just did respond to me...hahaha....idiot!
crystal

Frankfort, KY

#15 Oct 8, 2006
JESSICA YOU ARE SUCH A BITCH I THOUGHT YOU LOOKED LIKE A SLUT IN THE NEW VERSION OF THE DUKES OF HAZARDS. I WALKED AROUND WAL-MART SAYING YOU LOOKED LIKE A SLUT IN THAT MOVIE. ALSO IT SEEMS YOU LIKE OLD MEN SINCE YOU KISSED WILLIE NELSON ON THE LIPS EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE ONE SICK BITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Degrees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Las Vegas...98 Degrees Hotter than ever (Jun '14) Jun '14 Christians In Nam... 13
News Nick Lachey buys Cincinnati-area house, records... (Jan '06) Jul '13 who cares 54
News NKOTB, 98 Degrees, Boyz II Men Tour Rescheduled... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Uh Clem 2
News Drew Lachey Commands 'Dance War' - 'Dancing' ch... (Nov '07) Nov '12 mammy slocumbsono... 7
News Jessica Simpson pregnant with first child (Oct '11) May '12 Cindery 3
News Nick Lachey begs for Jessica Simpson blessing (Dec '06) Oct '11 Teresa 72
News Celebrity birthdays for Feb. 25 (Feb '11) Feb '11 bob 1
More from around the web