After Divorce, Nick Lachey's Rocky Ye...

After Divorce, Nick Lachey's Rocky Year Ends on Upswing

There are 3 comments on the ABC News story from Nov 20, 2006, titled After Divorce, Nick Lachey's Rocky Year Ends on Upswing. In it, ABC News reports that:

If Kevin Federline wants to know how to handle life after marriage to a more famous woman, he might want to turn to Nick Lachey for some guidance and inspiration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Jessica

United States

#1 Nov 21, 2006
There is no comparison between Nick and Kevin Federline. Nick had a lot of success even before he met Jessica Simpson. As a matter of fact he helped launch her carreer by taking her on tour with 98 degrees. Nick made her desireable. He brought out the best in her. They shot to the top together. Kevin did not have success without Britney Spears. He just used her. He brought out the worst in her. It's quite sad actually. I could NEVER see Nick threatening Jessica with a sex tape. Kevin is just a looser. Nick is a gentleman and there is no comparison.....two seperate planets.
April

United States

#2 Nov 21, 2006
Jessica wrote:
There is no comparison between Nick and Kevin Federline. Nick had a lot of success even before he met Jessica Simpson. As a matter of fact he helped launch her carreer by taking her on tour with 98 degrees. Nick made her desireable. He brought out the best in her. They shot to the top together. Kevin did not have success without Britney Spears. He just used her. He brought out the worst in her. It's quite sad actually. I could NEVER see Nick threatening Jessica with a sex tape. Kevin is just a looser. Nick is a gentleman and there is no comparison.....two seperate planets.
You are very right about Nick. I am a Nick Lachey Fan For Life, and it is good to see other individuals know Nick was famous before he met Jessica.
PaulAnnapolis_Md

Owens Cross Roads, AL

#3 Nov 23, 2006
he was successful but she has taking her success to another level. She knows how to work it. The Direct Tv commerical is awesome. She makes alot more money than Nick because she is the all american girl. I love that girl. Just my opinion of course. I like Nick too but she is in another league and he got jealous. I would have just enoyed the ride but I'm not as talented as Nick. It had to be hard. i like both of them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Degrees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Las Vegas...98 Degrees Hotter than ever (Jun '14) Jun '14 Christians In Nam... 13
News Nick Lachey buys Cincinnati-area house, records... (Jan '06) Jul '13 who cares 54
News NKOTB, 98 Degrees, Boyz II Men Tour Rescheduled... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Uh Clem 2
News Drew Lachey Commands 'Dance War' - 'Dancing' ch... (Nov '07) Nov '12 mammy slocumbsono... 7
News Jessica Simpson pregnant with first child (Oct '11) May '12 Cindery 3
News Nick Lachey begs for Jessica Simpson blessing (Dec '06) Oct '11 Teresa 72
News Celebrity birthdays for Feb. 25 (Feb '11) Feb '11 bob 1
More from around the web