Daisy Reyes gets approval of Natalie Merchant, Sampaguita

Full story: The Filipino Express Online

Daisy Reyes gets approval of Natalie Merchant, Sampaguita Daisy Reyes MANILA --- Beauty queen-turned-rock chick Daisy Reyes, who recently put out her album 'Ode To The Irony Of Love,' secured the nods of rock ...
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Feb 16, 2008
albert moreno

Muntinlupa City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2006

I've seen Daisy Reyes perform al;ready at Atchie's Bar. She's quite good i must admit. I was amazed she sings rock songs .. she's good! She performds with her band DACE. I love her Shakira medley. She's i think even better than other stars who have crossed-over to music
benny madali

Muntinlupa City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2006

RIGHT! DAISY REYES IS GOOD! I WATCHED HER ONCE AT BAGABERDE WITH HER BAND. I WAS SURPRISED SHE DOES ROCK SONGS!! AND YES, HER SHAKIRA MEDLEY IS A WINNER! DAISY REYES COULD MAKE IT WELL IN THE MUSIC SCENE. TRULY TALENTED, NEAUTIFUL AND ... OH SO SEXY!
kuku de vera

Makati, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2006

Daisy i must say is a good performer. She is a sight on stage. I happened to watch her at Metro Phi Bar and she was a revelation to me. I love her shakira medley, more of that please! god bless you Daisy
BOLERO

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2007

WATCH HER AT KOREA... NOTHING BUT LAME SHOW, SEEMS LIKE ALWAYS HAVING SHORTNESS IN BREATHING AND POOR CONVERSATIONALIST..
gadi

Makati, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2007

We all have flaws Bolero!Posts here are not saying that Ms.Reyes is perfect .. it's just all impressions.Who knows, the person right beside you don't like you either ... could be because you're not a good conversationalist! let's just be nice and be considerate. If you have nothing good to say, better not talk. And yes, it's one's rigt, it's freedom of speech ... but i think you better critic if you really are one .. and if there's nothing to be criticized at you too! Peace out!
BOLERO wrote:
WATCH HER AT KOREA... NOTHING BUT LAME SHOW, SEEMS LIKE ALWAYS HAVING SHORTNESS IN BREATHING AND POOR CONVERSATIONALIST..
gadi

Makati, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2007

You know Bolero, Ms. Reyes is not perfect .. posts here are not saying that! Don't overreact!The nerve you got for saying Ms Reyes is not good conversationalist .. ARE YOU? Please, let's try to be nice and sensitive .. If there's nothing good we can say, we better that talk at all.Not unless you are an authority .. or someone who is A VERY GOOD CONVERSATIONALIST! Peace out!
tropikasya

Manila, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2008

we once have the chance to work with daisy playing latin pop songs...at first we thought she's one of those celebs who say one thing and thinks another. But along the way, we started seeing the true daisy and I say she's so dedicated and committed to her work and a very kind person...and the most part is... she's so hard-working!...and to perform on stage, esp to sing and dance..would tire one's endurance to the limit...but daisy was so full of energy. To do latin songs on stage wud require a lot of energy..and daisy outlived it! That was 5 yrs ago. I still play traditional cuban/brazilians but i have never seen anybody in the latin scene here as good as daisy does then! viva! cuba!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent 10,000 Maniacs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hi, Greetings from Blessing (Jun '11) Jun '11 ble900 1
Albany played role in success of 10,000 Maniacs (Jun '11) Jun '11 Fang 6
Norwalk Oyster Festival returns with tasty eats... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Fest DOA 8
lyrics (Jan '09) Jan '09 gcraft 1
Celebrity Birthdays (Jan '07) Jul '08 mary beth 3
Live Your Desires! Understanding Your Wants, ne... (Mar '08) Mar '08 klhotbabes 1

Search the 10,000 Maniacs Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••