Albany played role in success of 10,0...

Albany played role in success of 10,000 Maniacs

There are 6 comments on the The Gazette story from Jun 16, 2011, titled Albany played role in success of 10,000 Maniacs. In it, The Gazette reports that:

Jamestown's 10,000 Maniacs hasn't played in Albany in a long time, according to bassist and founding member Steve Gustafson, second from left.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gazette.

zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#1 Jun 17, 2011
keep them where they are....................
Greta Garbo

Albany, NY

#2 Jun 17, 2011
zeldo wrote:
keep them where they are..........
Most of them live in Middleburgh, but I understand they are moving to Summit.
zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#3 Jun 17, 2011
Greta Garbo wrote:
<quoted text>Most of them live in Middleburgh, but I understand they are moving to Summit.
where is that??????
Greta Garbo

Albany, NY

#4 Jun 17, 2011
zeldo wrote:
<quoted text>
where is that??????
Western border of Schoharie County...northeast of Oneonta...population 1,123. Enjoy!
zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#5 Jun 17, 2011
Greta Garbo wrote:
<quoted text> Western border of Schoharie County...northeast of Oneonta...population 1,123. Enjoy!
sounds like many of the 1 tooth folks live der.

one horse towns..........
Fang

Albany, NY

#6 Jun 17, 2011
zeldo wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like many of the 1 tooth folks live der.
one horse towns..........
You had better check your latest posting location before you brush your next tooth. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10,000 Maniacs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 10,000 Maniacs play hometown show in Jamestown,... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Silk 9
Hi, Greetings from Blessing (Jun '11) Jun '11 ble900 1
News Norwalk Oyster Festival returns with tasty eats... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Fest DOA 8
lyrics (Jan '09) Jan '09 gcraft 1
News Celebrity Birthdays (Jan '07) Jul '08 mary beth 3
Live Your Desires! Understanding Your Wants, ne... (Mar '08) Mar '08 klhotbabes 1
News Daisy Reyes gets approval of Natalie Merchant, ... (Jan '06) Feb '08 tropikasya 7
More from around the web