Norwalk Oyster Festival returns with ...

Norwalk Oyster Festival returns with tasty eats, treats

There are 8 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Sep 7, 2010, titled Norwalk Oyster Festival returns with tasty eats, treats. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Wang Chung will perform at the Norwalk Seaport Association Oyster Festival. Photo: Contributed Photo / Connecticut Post Contributed 10,000 Maniacs, now fronted by singer Mary Ramsey, will take the stage at the Norwalk Seaport Association Oyster Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Linda Stearns

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Sep 8, 2010
Good luck with all the events.I'd be scared the gang from Washinton Village will fire off their stuff as well.But with planning your flak jacket stand will be at the entrance next to your car break in and shooting insurance booths.

How can anyone trust having a goiod time in this area after what we all have been thru?The residents have asked for years for help and what have we received?

New to the Oyster Festival this year is the Pirate's Coast Adventure, which is organized by Rachelle Hayes of Emerald Dragon Productions. Hayes will join dozens of pirate reenactors in firing off cannons and muskets

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 8, 2010
Linda Stearns wrote:
Good luck with all the events.I'd be scared the gang from Washinton Village will fire off their stuff as well.But with planning your flak jacket stand will be at the entrance next to your car break in and shooting insurance booths.
How can anyone trust having a goiod time in this area after what we all have been thru?The residents have asked for years for help and what have we received?
New to the Oyster Festival this year is the Pirate's Coast Adventure, which is organized by Rachelle Hayes of Emerald Dragon Productions. Hayes will join dozens of pirate reenactors in firing off cannons and muskets
Maybe,'hordes' of gangs talkers [sic] could be called in to assist. Disguised as pirates they could, with their mind control, green night vision lights, machetes and gun waving techniques spare the Oyster Festival from such harm.
Rita K

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Sep 8, 2010
Damm shame the Oyster fest can't be moved,the geese made sure there was enough fert on the lawn to slide from one end to the other.Why couldn't a Collie prevent those foul from leaving that mess this week?
The crime that was written about stays on the Sono side ask any business downtown Sono.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 8, 2010
Hektor Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe,'hordes' of gangs talkers [sic] could be called in to assist. Disguised as pirates they could, with their mind control, green night vision lights, machetes and gun waving techniques spare the Oyster Festival from such harm.
CLEARLY Hektor Seven AKA KNIGHT RIDER IS HIGH YET AGAIN

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7 Sep 9, 2010
Rushahoma wrote:
<quoted text>MY MOTHER HAD NO CHILDREN THAT LIVED AS I AM JUST A PIECE OF SHIT SHE SHIT OUT IN THE TOILET OF THE HOMELESS SHELTER. HAS SHE WAS JUST A CRACK ADDICTED WHORE
WE KNOW
Moe

White Plains, NY

#8 Sep 9, 2010
Niikk LIKES IN THEASS wrote:
<quoted text> WE KNOW
NICE
backpage

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Sep 9, 2010
seems there is something big missing from te fest this year anyone know what it is?

City hall and employees get in free along with thier families and most of them who hang around Bondi's grease shack drink for free the two and half days the fest is there.

Yes we do need help there and yes we do need to offset what high roads takes with them when they leave.

The Fest lost all pull when it went commercial without pro's.

Deep pockets are filled before our money gets shared just ask Sue its the pr nightmare when the truth hits real news lines.

The Hour is ready I hear the pencils have larger erasers this year.
Fest DOA

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Sep 9, 2010
The large tent is missing the two large tents are missing,what do I win?

Such a shame but enough of those $6 dollar beers no one will even miss the tents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10,000 Maniacs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 10,000 Maniacs play hometown show in Jamestown,... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Silk 9
Hi, Greetings from Blessing (Jun '11) Jun '11 ble900 1
News Albany played role in success of 10,000 Maniacs (Jun '11) Jun '11 Fang 6
lyrics (Jan '09) Jan '09 gcraft 1
News Celebrity Birthdays (Jan '07) Jul '08 mary beth 3
Live Your Desires! Understanding Your Wants, ne... (Mar '08) Mar '08 klhotbabes 1
News Daisy Reyes gets approval of Natalie Merchant, ... (Jan '06) Feb '08 tropikasya 7
More from around the web