Russian-Vietnamese O&G Joint Venture To Cooperate For Additional 20 Years

Dec 13, 2010 Full story: Malaysian National News Agency 8

VUNG TAU, Vietnam, Dec 13 -- The Russian-Vietnamese oil and gas joint venture Vietsovpetro had agreed to extend its cooperation for an additional 20 years, Vietnam News Agency reported.

Read more
nguoi viet uk

Ilford, UK

#1 Dec 14, 2010
WHO WILL NEED OIL,,?
NOW AROUND THE WORLD THEY USING A SOLA POWER,,. FOR LIGHT,,. HEAT,,.
AND CAR,,.
NOW WE HAD AN ELECTRIC CAR ALREADY ON THE MARKETS,,. SO WHAT IS THE POINT TO INVESTING MONEY TO COLLECTING THE OIL DOWN IN THE SEA BASE,,.,,.
YOU TWO CAN'T CATCHING UP WITH THE WORLD TODAY COMMIES..
NVN777

Reseda, CA

#3 Dec 14, 2010
nguoi viet uk wrote:
WHO WILL NEED OIL,,?
AND CAR,,.
NOW WE HAD AN ELECTRIC CAR ALREADY ON THE MARKETS,,. SO WHAT IS THE POINT TO INVESTING MONEY TO COLLECTING THE OIL DOWN IN THE SEA BASE,,.,,.
who need oil? ask America and Britain. why are they in Iraq? Saudi Arabia? Playing with sand? I don't think so. Once again I am right when I called you DO DIEN.
SpongeBob

Canada

#4 Dec 14, 2010
nguoi viet uk wrote:
WHO WILL NEED OIL,,?
AND CAR,,.
Who will need oil and...lablah about electric and solar energy...Aahahhahhaha! Shame on you as resident of UK, an industrialized nation long time ago. Tell me if electric or solar energy can propel the real things...i.e. powerful cargo ships, long train with heavy loads, jetfighters, jumbo jets or even main battle tanks.....Bottom line, you have a...BIRD BRAIN, Cuck ku! cucku! chim rung ca chong nang, im nghe, im nghe...ve sau kieu le re...Aahahhahahahahahahha!
nguoi viet uk

Ilford, UK

#5 Dec 14, 2010
NVN777 wrote:
<quoted text>who need oil? ask America and Britain. why are they in Iraq? Saudi Arabia? Playing with sand? I don't think so. Once again I am right when I called you DO DIEN.

you can call what ever like,,.
but my adviser to you,,. this,,.you need to call backy government are stupid to investing in to this oil rigers project,,.taking oil from sea base,,. create more pullution..,killing every single living thing on earth,.,.

you seen all the fisher are dead,,.??? sola power are this best solusion,,.

they will receive a big looser,,.believe me,,.

you see we had so much more oil in the north sea,,.but we don't drilled it,,. we buy it alots cheaper,,.

we got coals but we don't miner it,,. we buy it a lots cheaper,,.

if your sister need oil my self will give her some,,.
happy,,??
NVN777

Reseda, CA

#6 Dec 14, 2010
nguoi viet uk wrote:
<quoted text>.
you can call what ever like,,.
but my adviser to you,,. this,,.you need to call backy government are stupid to investing in to this oil rigers project,,.taking oil from sea base,,. create more pullution..,killing every single living thing on earth,.,.
you seen all the fisher are dead,,.??? sola power are this best solusion,,.
they will receive a big looser,,.believe me,,.
you see we had so much more oil in the north sea,,.but we don't drilled it,,. we buy it alots cheaper,,.
we got coals but we don't miner it,,. we buy it a lots cheaper,,.
if your sister need oil my self will give her some,,.
happy,,??
Sometimes I could not even believe myself for talking to a monkey.
nguoi viet uk

Ilford, UK

#7 Dec 14, 2010
NVN777 wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes I could not even believe myself for talking to a monkey.

yes !!!!!! you are very right,,.
but the most of the time are,,. monkey they had very high calories of their shit,,. that is why the people like you alway want to after it ,,.

that is are stronger reason for me to believe that you aRE DETERMENT TO EATER MY SHIT,,.,,.
nguoi viet uk

Ilford, UK

#9 Dec 15, 2010
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Who will need oil and...lablah about electric and solar energy...Aahahhahhaha! Shame on you as resident of UK, an industrialized nation long time ago. Tell me if electric or solar energy can propel the real things...i.e. powerful cargo ships, long train with heavy loads, jetfighters, jumbo jets or even main battle tanks.....Bottom line, you have a...BIRD BRAIN, Cuck ku! cucku! chim rung ca chong nang, im nghe, im nghe...ve sau kieu le re...Aahahhahahahahahahha!

shame on me resident in uk ???
or no ,, no ,,no,,.

now i will writing in vietnamese ,,. and let every viet people younger generation reading,,.it,,.

neu minh khong co hieu biet ,,,thi minh dung nen la lon,,.va tu che nguoi co hieu biet,,,.

Bob,,la nguoi TYNAN cong sang vn den Canada,,.va da co quoc tich canada,,.

noi ve cu the trong the ky nay,,. tat ca cac nhan loai tren the gioi se khong can ,,. XANG ---DAU la nhan lieu nua,,.

the ky vua qua,,TAT CA NHUNG LOAI MAY CONG NGHIEP BEN MY,,,,,, CHANG HAN NHU TAU LANG,,VA TAT CA CAC HAM DOI CUA ANH QUOC,,.CUA MY,,.KHONG REFILLER NUA,,.

CHI CO MOT VIEN DA NHO DA LAY VE TU MAT TRANG,,.VA VIEN DA DO DA DUOC CHE BIEN THANH NHAN LIEU MANH DE DIEU KHIEN NHUNG CHIEC TAU HAM LON..

THOI TIENG VIET TAU KHONG BIET VIET NHU THE NAO DE CHO MAY EM NHO HIEU,,.

ANY WAY IN THE END,,. I JUST LET YOU KNOWN THAT WE COLLECTED THE ((((((ROCK FROM THE MOON))))),,.

THAT WE CAN GENERATE IT IN TO A VERY POWERFULL POWER FOR ANY SUBMARINE,,.AND AIR CRAFT CARY,,.THOSE SHIP NEVER NEED TO REFILLERS,,.

NO OIL,,. NO GAS,,. NO PETROL..,ARE NEED FOR THOSE COMMERCIAL LONG TIME AGO,.

TAU KHONG HIEU TAI SAU MAY KHO DAI NHU VAY,,.???

CHAC CO LE MAY AN NHIEU THIT CHO LAM ROI,,.CAI BRAIN CUA MAY CO BE O NHIEM ,,. HAY LA MAY KHONG DUOC GIAO DUC ,,.

DIT ME MAY THANG AN CUT,..USEDLESS
nguoi viet uk

Ilford, UK

#10 Dec 15, 2010
BOB,,.!!!!
ONE SMALL ROCK.. FROM THE MOON IT DOES SORT OUT EVERY ENERGY NEEDS,,.
LIKE TO KNOWN MORE ???
NEDD TO LEANER MORE,,.?/?
MASTER ARE ALWAY HERE TO HELP,,.
NEED TO HAVE SOLA POWER ??
MASTER OF SCIENCE,,,.SCIENTIST,,, TECHNOLOGY ARE HERE TO HELP TO ,,.
I WAS SPENDED SO MUCH OF MY TIME LEANING,,.
YOU MUST REMEMBER THIS,,..
ONE ROCK FROM THE MOON,,.THAT WILL FUNDING EVERY ENERGY FOR HUMAN NEEDS,,.
I LEANER THIS 37 YEARS AGO ,,.BOB SON,,.!!! BETTER THAN HOCHIMINH UNIVERCITY ISN'T IT ????
NEXT TIME I WILL GIVE YOU MORE OF MY KNOWLEDGE,,.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vung Tau, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News .com | Travelling with Kids - Vung Tau, Vietnam Feb '15 caohongquang 2
News Vietnamese and Australian war veterans meet to ... Jan '15 NHUCAPKBBCLMOT3KY... 2
News Japanese charged 10 times price of meal at Vung... Jan '15 SpongeBob 9
News The submarine codenamed HQ-186 Khanh Hoa at the... Jan '15 NHUCAPGAOLIMOT3KY... 13
News Gary Glitter goes on trial for child sex offences Jan '15 meaningless 3
News Sharks Are Eating the Internet But Not Fucking ... Jan '15 dick head posted 1
Tested Jan '15 Chua 1
More from around the web