Promoting Vietnam's tourism on TVB channel

Feb 24, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: VietNamNet

Ho Chi Minh City's Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism has agreed with the Vietnam Aviation Corporation, the Vietnam National Trade Fair and Advertising Company to promote Vietnam's tourism on TVB Channel .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
pzzzP00R commie vietnam

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

vietnam commie ak47-land

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/vietnam/TUBV...
Vietnam to invest in Iranian oilfield
Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:20A.M.

A Vietnamese company is to invest $1.2 billion in the development project of Darkhovin oilfield, says the managing director of Iran's-Petroleum Engineering and Development Company.

Naji Sa'douni said Saturday that PetroVietnam (Vietnam Oil and Gas Group) would sign a $1.2-billion contract to develop the third phase of Darkhovin-oilfield, Mehr news agency reported.

"So far, negotiations have been carried out with five domestic and foreign firms for the contract. The contract for the phase three of the project will be ceded to a consortium consisting of some local companies and PetroVietnam within the next couple of months," he further explained.

The Iranian official added that the first two phases of the project are now operational and the oilfield produces 160,000 barrels of oil per day.

He went on to say that once the third phase of the project comes on stream, over 80,000 barrels of oil per day will be added to the national oil production capacity.

The first Phase of the project became operational in 2005, and the second phase came on stream earlier in February. Over $1.3 billion was invested in the second phase of the oilfield.

Based on initial estimates, the crude production capacity of the oilfield will increase to 250,000 barrels per day within the next five years.

Darkhovin-oilfield was discovered in 1965. The in-place oil reserve of the oilfield has been estimated at over five billion barrels.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wwwflickrcompute...
Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

I found out that Vietnam are building tourist resorts like crazy. In the next 2-3 years, there will be a lot of nice new resort opening. You guys should try to get your co-workers to follow you home to Vietnam and take vacation there.
nguoi viet uk NVN 000

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Drgunzet wrote:
I found out that Vietnam are building tourist resorts like crazy. In the next 2-3 years, there will be a lot of nice new resort opening. You guys should try to get your co-workers to follow you home to Vietnam and take vacation there.

GOOD POINT..
but so much concerning over there,.
1-amegency medical service,,
2-water ARSENIC,,.
3-HYGIENER, are the main thing, dead rat on the street causing people vomiting,,,.

the people culture are very violent,,
liar..stolent,,.rude.

authority are untrust,,.
come and get killed like 12 foreigners holiday maker at Halong Bay ??

even yourself,,,you still don't trust vn ,, you don't like to live in vn,,. so how can foreigners trust vn and come to visitor for ??

come and get kill? come and get desease infection ?
come and get H,i,v,??

alot of people does not want to come to vn because,,. them hochiminh people regim two faces betray,, that is why,,,,???
Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

nguoi viet uk NVN 000 wrote:
<quoted text>.
GOOD POINT..
but so much concerning over there,.
1-amegency medical service,,
2-water ARSENIC,,.
3-HYGIENER, are the main thing, dead rat on the street causing people vomiting,,,.
the people culture are very violent,,
liar..stolent,,.rude.
authority are untrust,,.
come and get killed like 12 foreigners holiday maker at Halong Bay ??
even yourself,,,you still don't trust vn ,, you don't like to live in vn,,. so how can foreigners trust vn and come to visitor for ??
come and get kill? come and get desease infection ?
come and get H,i,v,??
alot of people does not want to come to vn because,,. them hochiminh people regim two faces betray,, that is why,,,,???
The tourist areas are very nice. I am still too busy working and have no time to travel. But 10 years from now, I will come to Vietnam and live off the land as a hobo. I'll cook up a story saying that I lost my job in USA and have to find new opportunities in Vietnam.

Hehe. I'll offer to teach free and transfer my German superiority to the local people, then I will disappear and move to the next town. I am a very tough guy and can eat crappy, stale food with no problem. The NVN I met said I had a black-belt stomach.

I am going go hop all over Vietnam and Cambodia, living with Ho Chi Minh's style and have a good time with nature. When I get old I move back to USA. Lalala.
nguoi viet uk NVN 000

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
The tourist areas are very nice. I am still too busy working and have no time to travel. But 10 years from now, I will come to Vietnam and live off the land as a hobo. I'll cook up a story saying that I lost my job in USA and have to find new opportunities in Vietnam.
Hehe. I'll offer to teach free and transfer my German superiority to the local people, then I will disappear and move to the next town. I am a very tough guy and can eat crappy, stale food with no problem. The NVN I met said I had a black-belt stomach.
I am going go hop all over Vietnam and Cambodia, living with Ho Chi Minh's style and have a good time with nature. When I get old I move back to USA. Lalala.

what woker you done,,??
every single day are on this topid,,

referring to your knowledge ,,.as you known in our Fareast,,no one like to known,,

trash,,you can't go back to America,,.they won't is used a visa for you at that age,,.

you are a betray backy two faces we knew who you are,,.

don't liar,,.they way you wrote in English,,.the sentence,,.the letters.. the speeling,,. we knew that,,but as a south vietnamese people we don't against,, or discriminated any one,,.

we just let the nature taking it course,,.for them to be truth and honest,,.

but you didn't..you are trying to hide your back ground,,.by saying that you are a foreigner,,.

for me to judge that,,, you are very horible atttitude,,.that is why i call you betray,,. betray your parents,,betray YOUR CULTURE,,. betray your race,,. betray your ancester,,.

if you are a foreigners phacker,,. so what the point for you to concerning regarding my vietnam for,, ha backy communist evil regim bastard ???

in this forum we are viet people ,,, we debate to find a faire sulution,,with nice language,,.

in order to do that,,, all of us must be true,,let debate for fun,, that is all about,,.

but all of you seen to be liar,, rude,,.verble surgestion,,verble abused,,.

that is why i wrote a very stronger language in order to get the truth out,,the truth nothing but the truth,,.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••