Lawyer arrested for illegally keeping...

Lawyer arrested for illegally keeping guns in southern Vietnam

There are 2 comments on the Thanh Nein News story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Lawyer arrested for illegally keeping guns in southern Vietnam. In it, Thanh Nein News reports that:

Weapons confiscated from the car of Le Nguyen Dan, a 46-year-old lawyer, in the Mekong Delta province of Tien Giang on October 30 Police in the Mekong Delta province of Tien Giang have arrested a lawyer allegedly found keeping weapons, including three long guns, in his car, without licenses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Thanh Nein News.

French puff

UK

#1 Nov 4, 2012
all of them they call they are a LAWYER,, lawyer of liar,,.

he is a Lawyer,,he must know the law better then this,.

this slug must have connection with criminal activity,,.

he must be BAC VIET,,VIET CONG LAWYER,,
French puff

UK

#2 Nov 4, 2012
THE OTHER LAWYER Defending,,and prosecuting,,

this lawyer keeping the weapons to committed horrible crime,,he must be a bac viet Hochiminh lawyer,,

SENDING HIM BAC TO THE Northern of Vietnam,,

bac ky out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tien Giang, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vietnamese bishop joyful to lead, evangelize ne... (Aug '14) Sep '15 dit me may 2
News Drug addict strips, swings axe in southern Vietnam (Oct '14) Oct '14 NUCAPGAORAGTPPCHA... 9
News South Korea army, police chiefs offer to resign (Aug '14) Aug '14 bach dang 5
News Pope names new bishop for Vietnam's My Tho diocese (Jul '14) Jul '14 concern 1
News Fake cop swindles real cops in southern Vietnam (Jul '14) Jul '14 whodare 1
News Vietnam man says cut off gay lover's head and l... (May '14) May '14 papua 4
News Vietnamese archbishop could begin new era of Va... (Mar '14) Mar '14 reader my wrote 2
More from around the web