Third car of Party official confiscat...

Third car of Party official confiscated in southern Vietnam

There are 3 comments on the Thanh Nein News story from Jul 8, 2012, titled Third car of Party official confiscated in southern Vietnam. In it, Thanh Nein News reports that:

The Toyota Camry belonging to Cao Van The, Party secretary of Binh Ninh Commune in Tien Giang Province has been confiscated after an accident on July 3 Police in the Mekong Delta province of Tien Giang seized Thursday a car belonging to a local Party official after it was involved in a traffic accident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Thanh Nein News.

commie jumpin 4no reason

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 8, 2012
who let them jungle monkey drive in da first place
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#2 Jul 8, 2012
Once a while on the road, I saw a big SUV with no driver in in. I had to do a double-take and looked carefully to find a puny, short gook inside the vehicle. Guess what? It's a VNCH/NGUY loser.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 8, 2012
Dirty Youns Commies using the Khmers resources to feed their hungry ambition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tien Giang, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vietnamese bishop joyful to lead, evangelize ne... (Aug '14) Sep '15 dit me may 2
News Drug addict strips, swings axe in southern Vietnam (Oct '14) Oct '14 NUCAPGAORAGTPPCHA... 9
News South Korea army, police chiefs offer to resign (Aug '14) Aug '14 bach dang 5
News Pope names new bishop for Vietnam's My Tho diocese (Jul '14) Jul '14 concern 1
News Fake cop swindles real cops in southern Vietnam (Jul '14) Jul '14 whodare 1
News Vietnam man says cut off gay lover's head and l... (May '14) May '14 papua 4
News Vietnamese archbishop could begin new era of Va... (Mar '14) Mar '14 reader my wrote 2
More from around the web