Young Vietnamese women don't want to ...

Young Vietnamese women don't want to have baby

There are 18 comments on the All Voices story from Nov 28, 2011, titled Young Vietnamese women don't want to have baby. In it, All Voices reports that:

Ho Thi Ha, 33, in HCM City, has got married for seven years but she did not want to have a baby until recently, after her parents-in-law pressed the couple to have a child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at All Voices.

willie

Springfield, IL

#1 Nov 28, 2011
Mama Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be viet cong
Mosquitos Green flies

UK

#2 Nov 28, 2011
As a north vietnamese woman,,and i became a wife of a hochiminh high ranking police,,.

I need to keeper my v butt tightness so i can do some extra work with vietkieu,,.

i just open my legs for few minutes i got 50 dollars,,. my police husband loved my job,,

in the south 100 time better then in the North,,
in the north i open my legs all the night long for a china man,i get paid only 5 dollars,,.

but in the south vietkieu are the best,,of pay,,.and good jig,jig,jig,jig,then my NORTH HUSBAND,,

WHY NEED A BABY,,?
SpongeBob

King City, Canada

#3 Nov 29, 2011
Mosquitos Green flies wrote:
As a north vietnamese woman,,and i became a wife of a hochiminh high ranking police,,.
I need to keeper my v butt tightness so i can do some extra work with vietkieu,,.
i just open my legs for few minutes i got 50 dollars,,. my police husband loved my job,,
in the south 100 time better then in the North,,
in the north i open my legs all the night long for a china man,i get paid only 5 dollars,,.
but in the south vietkieu are the best,,of pay,,.and good jig,jig,jig,jig,then my NORTH HUSBAND,,
WHY NEED A BABY,,?
Just look at UKBUM's behaviours....Which woman on earth would want to have sons like...that? Only his Mama and of course by accident on high sea of...JOURNEY TO THE FALL? Aahahahahhaha!
Mosquitos Green flies

UK

#4 Nov 29, 2011
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Just look at UKBUM's behaviours....Which woman on earth would want to have sons like...that? Only his Mama and of course by accident on high sea of...JOURNEY TO THE FALL? Aahahahahhaha!

what ever journey i took,,. backy hochiminh still followed,,

why is that,,?

at least i am not came from backy,,
hi,hi,hi,,
lololol

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Nov 29, 2011
need to get the black gi's back over there and they will all want to have a baby.
di lam no ty thoi

Chicago, IL

#6 Nov 30, 2011
check out culi bac ky peasant gitten beat up by chinaman again and vc bac ky only hugged ak47 and watched...that la the tham qua' ma oi

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/vietnam/TDEM...

Chinese supervisor should be sent home: labor union

Full story: Thanh Nein News

Le Thi Phuong, a worker at Taiwan-Vietnam joint venture Hong Fu Vietnam Footwear Co., fainted after her Chinese supervisor poured industrial glue on her palms and forced her to press them together.
SpongeBob

King City, Canada

#9 Dec 1, 2011
di lam no ty thoi wrote:
check out culi bac ky peasant gitten beat up by chinaman again and vc bac ky only hugged ak47 and watched...that la the tham qua' ma oi
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/vietnam/TDEM...
Chinese supervisor should be sent home: labor union
Full story: Thanh Nein News
Le Thi Phuong, a worker at Taiwan-Vietnam joint venture Hong Fu Vietnam Footwear Co., fainted after her Chinese supervisor poured industrial glue on her palms and forced her to press them together.
Tai thang do Keo Keo deo chi chat nen co em khep hang kin bi lam nhu con nguyen xi, nen thang con kiem co de trut bo han thu. Ro la thang CuTi lam kho than KhuaGia. Co the ma deo hieu conket gi rao rui.... Chung nao Chicago mun khoi bi may thang DEN hui dong, mua loai keo do tret....dit nha con. Aahahhaahhaha!
well well well

Chicago, IL

#10 Dec 1, 2011
ho's children are slaves
well_-well_-well

Chicago, IL

#11 Dec 1, 2011
grow up to be vc commie
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wwwflickrcompute...
,./;'
;'/.,
well-_-well-_-we II

Chicago, IL

#12 Dec 1, 2011
2 b a vc
willie wrote:
Mama Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be viet cong
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wwwflickrcompute...
,./;'
;'/.,
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#13 Dec 1, 2011
Oh so the women in Vietnam started to say no to the men. Cheers.

Now, if the VNCH/NGUY women say no to the men, this will happen to them.

http://www.vietka.com/Vietnamese_Boat_People/...

VNCH/NGUY men are the pirates exept these pirates were wimpy and cowards. I witnessed and stopped 10 VNCH/NGUY guys trying to impose a sexual advance on another girl. Oh man, these VNCH/NGUY guys were totally powerless when I stopped them. I owned them easily.
hochiminh

Seattle, WA

#14 Dec 2, 2011
Drgunzet wrote:
Oh so the women in Vietnam started to say no to the men. Cheers.
Now, if the VNCH/NGUY women say no to the men, this will happen to them.
http://www.vietka.com/Vietnamese_Boat_People/...
VNCH/NGUY men are the pirates exept these pirates were wimpy and cowards. I witnessed and stopped 10 VNCH/NGUY guys trying to impose a sexual advance on another girl. Oh man, these VNCH/NGUY guys were totally powerless when I stopped them. I owned them easily.
How about you ugly 4'9 height mad Dog unzet, Can you find a women yet ? or still self masturbate. I don't think you want to pay for service. Ahahahahaha....
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#15 Dec 2, 2011
hochiminh wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you ugly 4'9 height mad Dog unzet, Can you find a women yet ? or still self masturbate. I don't think you want to pay for service. Ahahahahaha....
Men of my intellectual power are into flirting and talk dirty to women. Do you know that Albert Einstein was quite a flirt himself. If you read his love letters, you could learn a bunch of good lines there.

When I was 21 year old, I dated a Thai gal named Orapin, the daughter of a Thailand's cement tycoon (worth in the order of 100 million USD). I did not know she was that rich till she revealed to me then she asked me to stop seeing her because her father is flying a rich Thai guy over for an arranged marriage.

I was cool under-fire. When she said, "For a couple to succeed, they both must share the same goal."

I use my German superiority to retort to her, "Right, that's the traditional way. I want to introduce you a new modern way of thinking." then I explained, "The couple should not have the same goal, as they would compete against each other. Instead, they should only share the same moral."

Then I added, "The couple should have different but complementary goals. Say, the husband is into technology, and the wife is into health-care." That got her thinking...

Now, I flirted with her, "Beside, if you and I have different goal, then when we are bored at night, we can play soccer." She said, "What???"

"You know the soccer game right? They kick the ball into the goal...." I asked her. She was puzzled, "Yes...?"

Then I used my quick wit to pretend to be a sport commentator talking how I would play soccer with her with lines line this, "Drgunzet slides the balls between Orapin's legs. He shoots. Orapin tries to defend her goal but the ball slips by her hands."

Man, she recognized all the sexual innuendos and giggled big time.

Yes, I was practically orphaned and dirty poor, yet I was able to charm her at the end. Women love men by the ears. You pour in sweet words, they would love you.
di lam no ty cchet me

Chicago, IL

#16 Dec 3, 2011
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/vietnam/T49R...
Clinton: US will help end sexual slavery in Vn
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#17 Dec 3, 2011
di lam no ty cchet me wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/wor ld/vietnam/T49RJ3KB5ER9OE5K0
Clinton: US will help end sexual slavery in Vn
Are the kidnapped VNCH/NGUY women still in Thai brothels as sex slaves? Oooooh, the evil VNCH/NGUY people don't care. Oh wait, they are too stupid to care. Strike that, they are too coward to even talk about it.

VNCH/NGUY people are short, wimpy with small skulls. They are so pathetic gooky looking. They are good for doing nails, cutting grass, cleaning toilets, washing other people feet. They are the shame for other Asian people.
vn di lam no-ty cchet-me

Chicago, IL

#18 Dec 3, 2011
only ho's children...cchet doi thay me phai di lam dy~~thoi
vn di lam no-ty cchet-me

Chicago, IL

#19 Dec 3, 2011
Ho's children do have a choice
di an cu.u
hay la'
di an luu dan

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4028/434528880...
vn-di-lam-no-ty cchet-me

Chicago, IL

#20 Dec 3, 2011
culi Ho Chi Minh da toilet cleaner did all of da above that you mentioned...now his children are gonna to do them too
cha nao thi' con do'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

My Tho, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
marines May '16 Clp Alvin 1
News Vietnamese bishop joyful to lead, evangelize ne... (Aug '14) Sep '15 dit me may 2
tim ban hoc (Nov '07) Dec '14 12p2 phu nhuan SG 96
News Drug addict strips, swings axe in southern Vietnam (Oct '14) Oct '14 NUCAPGAORAGTPPCHA... 9
Looking for real estate agent (Oct '14) Oct '14 Giap 1
News Pope names new bishop for Vietnam's My Tho diocese (Jul '14) Jul '14 concern 1
News Fake cop swindles real cops in southern Vietnam (Jul '14) Jul '14 whodare 1
More from around the web