Navigating Vietnam from the water

Navigating Vietnam from the water

There are 24 comments on the Sunday Mail story from Dec 1, 2012, titled Navigating Vietnam from the water. In it, Sunday Mail reports that:

STEVE Lloyd is in a celebratory mood as he casts an eye over the top deck of his sleek new ship as it meanders up the mighty Mekong River though Vietnam en route to Cambodia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sunday Mail.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
forget me not

Steyning, UK

#1 Dec 1, 2012
there is no need to Navigate on the MEKONG RIVER,,

JUST GO STRAIT, navigating in the RIVER,,?

Since: Aug 12

India

#2 Dec 1, 2012
There is no Navigate the river.
forget me not

Steyning, UK

#3 Dec 1, 2012
jamesfly wrote:
There is no Navigate the river.
.
yeah true,
Navigation technology it does help the ship,, boat,to sail out at the ocean,,telling you in the advantage,,of weather,,deep,,GPS to pinpoint to target,, of the destination,,
not in the river,,might be it does apply to those un familiar sail in those region
park

Brisbane, Australia

#4 Dec 1, 2012
viet navigate will complecate if china control all south china sea..viet must ask permission and pay for navigation....
D Pluribite Unum

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#5 Dec 1, 2012
jamesfly wrote:
There is no Navigate the river.
C2Bleaf frum CNN!!
sang

Brisbane, Australia

#7 Dec 1, 2012
vn slowly lost ervery thing, poor fisher men...
why vn gov so weak...
forget me not

Steyning, UK

#8 Dec 1, 2012
park wrote:
viet navigate will complecate if china control all south china sea..viet must ask permission and pay for navigation....
.

this is another none sense,remember this,,.
That Pacific Ocean not belong to China,

CHINA CAN CONTROLLING INSIDE THEIR TERRITORY,THAT IS THEIR NATION INTEREST,.

if vietnam going asking China permission to sailing at sea,,then the whole world,,wouldn't allowing it happen,

there you go,, did you known how many Ethnic minorities living inside china,?

THEY WANT TO CLAIM SOME THING INSIDE CHINA FOR THEM SELF,,LIKE CHINA CLAMING THOSE IS LANDS WITH THE ASEAN COUNTRIES,
forget me not

Steyning, UK

#9 Dec 1, 2012
D Pluribite Unum wrote:
<quoted text>
C2Bleaf frum CNN!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xlNkD1ihNNUXX
.

Let me tell you this,,. i like to reader from the people opinion,,in their comment,,.

i am going to see the link of some once else which you used it to show me,,. ok..

writing your comment,,express your feel..not the link you fool,,
Suxbee Chumbloss

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#10 Dec 1, 2012
forget me not wrote:
<quoted text>.
Let me tell you this,,. i like to reader from the people opinion,,in their comment,,.
i am going to see the link of some once else which you used it to show me,,. ok..
writing your comment,,express your feel..not the link you fool,,
here read www.bbc.com/ebay dat mean bbc sold to cnn!! here see hu hostage of BBC ne`

may` don't hav 2read just listening ;-000000000
pierce more+ball = piers morgan is dat Brit accents;-000000
Suxbee Chumbloss

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#11 Dec 1, 2012
forget me not wrote:
<quoted text>.
Let me tell you this,,. i like to reader from the people opinion,,in their comment,,.
i am going to see the link of some once else which you used it to show me,,. ok..
writing your comment,,express your feel..not the link you fool,,
expresso drink?!! OXford or XO drink just hav fun no Topix press in here)
forget me not

Steyning, UK

#12 Dec 1, 2012
Suxbee Chumbloss wrote:
<quoted text>
expresso drink?!! OXford or XO drink just hav fun no Topix press in here)
.

hed,,.
you can only using the other opinion,

you has no talent,,.
your mind was shutdown,, hed,,watching,,.wwww.w/a,.ank.

hi,hi,hi,YOU ARE A BOGEY eater ,,hi,hi,hi, go to fishing better then sitting there ,, you look boring man,,
rolland

Natural Bridge, Australia

#13 Dec 2, 2012
hanoi man quite smart he act dumb so he avoid to go to jail...
stairs way to heaven

Steyning, UK

#14 Dec 3, 2012
rolland wrote:
hanoi man quite smart he act dumb so he avoid to go to jail...
.

is he ?
then good luck to him,,
ha,ha,ha,.

is he a real Dumb,,or fake Dumb,,? hi,hi,hi,
wallaby

Greenbank, Australia

#16 Dec 3, 2012
china will claim all the historical so viet part historical...
Bank of Duck

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#17 Dec 3, 2012
rolland wrote:
hanoi man quite smart he act dumb so he avoid to go to jail...
U think i"m John McCain hidden in Hilton HOtel?!!! ;-0000
rolland

Greenbank, Australia

#18 Dec 3, 2012
you have english proficient and IT knowlege but u not really try to convey your opinion ....
cilantro

Long Beach, CA

#19 Dec 3, 2012
misterV wrote:
<quoted text>
Did China already claim Tibet as theirs? Greedy China empire will collapse soon. The bigger you are the harder for you to maintain.
run around and chang your location is hard for me looking for you, MisterV !!!!!!!!!!
one way to Heaven

Steyning, UK

#20 Dec 4, 2012
misterV wrote:
<quoted text>
Did China already claim Tibet as theirs? Greedy China empire will collapse soon. The bigger you are the harder for you to maintain.
.

the answer to your are yes,,.
china occupied Tibet,,and they controlling Tibetan children even they are playing foot ball on the field,,

chinese military held a k rifle to watching them all the time,,. even them monk worship at the Temple,,still be curfew.

and limitation the foods for them MONKS,,last month several Buddhist monks set them self on fire to protected china occupy their country,,.

them chana man bully them monks only,,.

real chickens they are.
same ding

Chicago, IL

#21 Dec 4, 2012
the answer to your are yes,,.
vietnam occupied saigon,,and they controlling saigon nha trang children even they are playing foot ball on the field,,
vietcong military held a k rifle to watching them all the time,,. even them monk worship at the Temple,,still be curfew.
and limitation the foods for them MONKS priests nons,,last month several Buddhist monks set them self on fire to protected china vietnam occupy their country,,.
them chana ha noi man bully them monks only,,.
real chickens they are.
one way to Heaven wrote:
<quoted text>.
the answer to your are yes,,.
china occupied Tibet,,and they controlling Tibetan children even they are playing foot ball on the field,,
chinese military held a k rifle to watching them all the time,,. even them monk worship at the Temple,,still be curfew.
and limitation the foods for them MONKS,,last month several Buddhist monks set them self on fire to protected china occupy their country,,.
them chana man bully them monks only,,.
real chickens they are.
one way to Heaven

Steyning, UK

#22 Dec 4, 2012
hi,hi,hi,

it isn't true at all,.
there wasn't any priest non,Hanoi man in TIBET,,.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

My Tho, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
marines May 7 Clp Alvin 1
News Vietnamese bishop joyful to lead, evangelize ne... (Aug '14) Sep '15 dit me may 2
tim ban hoc (Nov '07) Dec '14 12p2 phu nhuan SG 96
News Drug addict strips, swings axe in southern Vietnam (Oct '14) Oct '14 NUCAPGAORAGTPPCHA... 9
Looking for real estate agent (Oct '14) Oct '14 Giap 1
News Pope names new bishop for Vietnam's My Tho diocese (Jul '14) Jul '14 concern 1
News Fake cop swindles real cops in southern Vietnam (Jul '14) Jul '14 whodare 1
More from around the web