Vietnam arrests dissident for attempted subversion

Apr 19, 2012 Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

The online newspaper VnExpress says Vo Viet Dzien, from the southern province of Kien Giang, was arrested Thursday for "acts aimed at overthrowing the people's administration." According to the report, Dzien went to Thailand late last month to attend a training course organized by an anti-government group in exile on how to operate a radio ... (more)

Full Story
the beauty of Moon Light

Ilford, UK

#1 Apr 19, 2012
AT A MOMENT NO NEED TO HARASSING HANOI GOVERNMENT,,.

but must CO-OPERATING WITH THEM TO RECLAIM FREEDOM FOR VIETNAM FIRST,,

AND LIBERATING OUR VIET FISHER MEN FROM NEIGHBOR ABUSED,,.

VIETNAM HAS CHANGING,,.

in the sense of Respect,,.

NGUOI VIET UK asking you all,,we must United,,

United OF Global VIETNAM,,only us we can making our viet people smiling,,.
Oui Lullaby

Bangkok, Thailand

#2 Apr 20, 2012
Does anyone know "Thailand's anti-government in exile" regarding the above means the Thai last or the present government? I conjecture the latter one. Please help, any reply shall be much appreciated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kien Giang, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cement factories destroy town in southern Vietnam Sep 9 bach dang 1
HCM City: Missing Mas Flight: Vietnam expands s... (Mar '14) Mar '14 sampathies 1
Vietnam resort island to cut prices thanks to c... (Feb '14) Feb '14 mao mao di ve lit... 8
Vietnam's Largest Island Welcomes 370,000 Visit... (Nov '13) Nov '13 SpongeBob 13
PHOTOS: What If The Poor Weren't Marginalized? (Nov '13) Nov '13 dr pepsi 1
Vietnamese take to sea to escape (May '13) May '13 hai duong 51
Coastal Erosion Reaches Alarming Levels in Vietnam (Nov '12) Nov '12 no way out 2
•••

Kien Giang, Vietnam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••