How I Got Drugged And Scammed Out Of ...

How I Got Drugged And Scammed Out Of $2,000 On A Trip To Vietnam

There are 3 comments on the Silicon Alley Insider story from Jan 2, 2013, titled How I Got Drugged And Scammed Out Of $2,000 On A Trip To Vietnam. In it, Silicon Alley Insider reports that:

I don't know Jordan Wilson1 in person. We've been friends in an online capacity for a while now, a year, maybe more.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silicon Alley Insider.

law will sucker you

London, UK

#1 Jan 2, 2013
you are a liar,
SpongeBob

Toronto, Canada

#2 Jan 2, 2013
...The guy in this story is in need of a real help. Too bad, he chose his wrong destination: Vietnam when locals don't even have access enough for them due to the over-load of their mental institutions. Wahahahhaha!
the law will sucking you

London, UK

#3 Jan 3, 2013
i like a street cafe in an early morning in vietnam,

is it very enjoyable,,.

some old fox came to tell their storied,,
how them French,,japanese phacked them,,.

during the viet wars,,.

very interesting Morning i ever experience with,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Khanh Hoa, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
investment banking Apr '15 Kim 1
Top 10 Bruce Lee Moments Feb '15 Chiang 1
News Starved, dehydrated Russians rescued from drift... Feb '15 family of bopxit 3
News 3rd Russian submarine arrives in Vietnam (Jan '15) Feb '15 NHUCAPKWISKYLMLAI... 212
News Nha Trang on fire with Sabeco party night Feb '15 John McNgua 2
News The submarine codenamed HQ-186 Khanh Hoa at the... (Dec '14) Jan '15 NHUCAPGAOLIMOT3KY... 13
News Foreign tourists get aboard a Vietnam Airlines ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 NHUCAPGAOPIGK3KYC... 5
More from around the web