Fire in Moscow garment shop kills fou...

Fire in Moscow garment shop kills four Vietnamese

There are 80 comments on the VietNamNet story from Apr 8, 2011, titled Fire in Moscow garment shop kills four Vietnamese. In it, VietNamNet reports that:

A fire took place in a garment workshop of Vietnamese people near the Cherkizovo market in Moscow, Russia, in the early morning of April 7, killing four Vietnamese people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at VietNamNet.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#64 Apr 19, 2011
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>He's talking about physically taking banknotes out of the country, not money transfers you idiot.
you can take 3 000 US $ out of Russia even without declaring it in customs, if you take from 3 000 $ to 10 000 $ you should simply declare it in custom declaration and only if you take more then 10 000 $ in cash, then you should provide a papaer from the bank that this sum was on your bank acount....But you can take with you ANY some of money - even 100 000 $ if it is on your credit card - no problem...but foreign workers usually make monthly transections by special transfer companies - so they can transfer much bigger sums in portions - hardly many foreign workers from Vietnam take with them more then 10 000 $ not transfering it through bank account...I don't buy that story that Vietnameese girls were searched and in airport and 300 $ were confiscated - it may happen only if they had 6 300 $ with them (for 2 of them) and have not mentioned it in customs declaration,thus those 300$ were not permited without declearing it in customs declaration - it was enough to write it down in customs declaration and they could take 20 000 $(for 2 of them) absolutelly legally and without problems.
vc bac ky di lam-culi

Springfield, IL

#65 Apr 19, 2011
Victims break chains of slavery
By Brian Byrnes, CNN

Buenos Aires - Maria Velasquez was in need of work. She had no prospects in her hometown of La Paz, Bolivia, so when she was offered a bus ticket to Argentina and assured of steady work and a home there, she jumped at the chance.

It was a trip that would take her to the depths of the garment industry's slave labor trade only to emerge as a member of a cooperative credited with raising awareness about slave labor on two continents.

"I was promised a sewing job in Argentina that would pay a dignified salary of $200 a month. But just like so many other victims, I was lied to," says Velasquez, 31.

She quickly became a victim trapped inside a vast network of workers who are lured from Bolivia to Argentina on empty promises.

Most endure long and brutal journeys before being sent to work in clandestine clothing factories under oppressive conditions.

In Velasquez's case, she and her husband, with their one-year-old son, crossed the border into Argentina in 2006 using counterfeit documents provided to them by the smugglers.

There was not a fake passport available for an infant boy, so Velasquez had to cut her son's hair and put him in a pink dress so he looked like the baby girl pictured on the passport. It worked.

Once in Buenos Aires, Velasquez soon realized the whole scenario was a scam. She was dispatched to a hot, crowded factory and forced to sew 18 hours a day, seven days a week.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/vietnam/TC23...
NGUOI VIET UK

Ilford, UK

#66 Apr 19, 2011
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahahaha!- you, please, read in my post above on this page the link to the report of International Money Transfer Network - BILLIONS of $ are transfered each year by foreign workers to their relatives back to their countries (including Vietnam)- there is no system of food stamps in Russia at all - it exists in USA as wellfare (for people on social assistance), no such system in Russia - who told you that funny things?

ha,ha,ha..

we are talking about cash,, no money order,, no cheque,,no bank draft,,.

cash only..no migrant worker can take dollars bill out of Russia,,
with our declare,,

now vietnam are applying a same Rule,,.no trvellers can take with them more then 2000.00 dollars in cash,,,,, in side vietnam ,, they have to exchanger at AN airport,,

so what do you say then,,. that is the RULES OF LAW,,. OF THAT COUNTRY,,.

LAST TIME I WENT TO VIETNAM,,EVERY TIME I LIFT VIETNAM,,.

THEM HOCHIMINH REGIME ASKED EVERY ONE UST PAID AIRPORT TAX,,.
EVEN WE HAD PAID AIRPORT TAX AT THE TRAVEL AGENCY ALREADY,,.

EACH PASSINGER MUST PAY 12 DOLLARS,, AND THEY KEEP DOING THAT FOR MANY YEARS,,.

SO WHO DO YOU COMPLAINED ABOUT ? JUST ACCEPT THE LOSE,,.

HA,HA,HA,,.BOGEY EATERM,,, HI,HI,HI,,
good catch UK

Springfield, IL

#67 Apr 19, 2011
yup! vc commie tax or rob foreigner twice...once in hiddien tax in airfare ticket then one more on your way out by cash!...you are absolutely right UK hobo
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#68 Apr 19, 2011
NGUOI VIET UK wrote:
<quoted text>.
ha,ha,ha..
we are talking about cash,, no money order,, no cheque,,no bank draft,,.
cash only..no migrant worker can take dollars bill out of Russia,,
with our declare,,
now vietnam are applying a same Rule,,.no trvellers can take with them more then 2000.00 dollars in cash,,,,, in side vietnam ,, they have to exchanger at AN airport,,
so what do you say then,,. that is the RULES OF LAW,,. OF THAT COUNTRY,,.
LAST TIME I WENT TO VIETNAM,,EVERY TIME I LIFT VIETNAM,,.
THEM HOCHIMINH REGIME ASKED EVERY ONE UST PAID AIRPORT TAX,,.
EVEN WE HAD PAID AIRPORT TAX AT THE TRAVEL AGENCY ALREADY,,.
EACH PASSINGER MUST PAY 12 DOLLARS,, AND THEY KEEP DOING THAT FOR MANY YEARS,,.
SO WHO DO YOU COMPLAINED ABOUT ? JUST ACCEPT THE LOSE,,.
HA,HA,HA,,.BOGEY EATERM,,, HI,HI,HI,,
I am talking about CASH -you can take 3000 $ in CASH without declaration out of Russia, 3 000 - 10 000 $ in cash by declaring it in customs declaration and more then 10 000 $ in cash only with a document (permition) from the bank that this sum was on your account...On your credit card you may have any some of money with you and take it out of Russia... I have no idea what are rules in Vietnam on arrival there in Vietnameese airport - I am talking about Russia because I live in Russia and travel abroad every year - I know those rules by heart and use it on regular basis...why do you take it so close to your heart?- what the difference for you personally?- you are strange
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#69 Apr 19, 2011
may it be that you guys are so painfully hurt about this topic that you have some problems with commies back in Vietnam?- I must remind you that Russia dumped commies in 1991 and is not a communist country anymore, so your energy in trying to prove something you don't know about Russia is really funny for me ...and do you know that this thread is on Rusian forum as well as on yours?
NGUOI VIET UK

Ilford, UK

#70 Apr 19, 2011
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I am talking about CASH -you can take 3000 $ in CASH without declaration out of Russia, 3 000 - 10 000 $ in cash by declaring it in customs declaration and more then 10 000 $ in cash only with a document (permition) from the bank that this sum was on your account...On your credit card you may have any some of money with you and take it out of Russia... I have no idea what are rules in Vietnam on arrival there in Vietnameese airport - I am talking about Russia because I live in Russia and travel abroad every year - I know those rules by heart and use it on regular basis...why do you take it so close to your heart?- what the difference for you personally?- you are strange

ha,ha,ha..
you are not a Russia Authority,,!! you don't even known Russia law,,.

what is a evidence of information do you have for you to said so ?
if I trust you taking 3000.dollars in cash out of Russia,, then they stoping me and searching me,,, they found it they took it away from me,,

then they said I AM NOT ALLOW TO DO THIS,,.they keeper the money,,.
and I can't do not thing,,i have to boarding and my visa are run out..

i can't renew my VISA,,because i was over stay three months already, so how can i get back my money ha crook ??

when they took the money,,.they didn't give any received,, even if they did,,they give a fake one,,no recorder,, no statement what so ever,,.

then what is evidence for those foreigners workers to prove if they might got a chance to come back to Russia to reclaim it??

that is the way they making money from foreigner workers in Russia,

they steal a thousand of people,,.from this way,,.

will you give up with us now,,, or continue to defender,??
SpongeBob

Canada

#71 Apr 19, 2011
UKBUM is a bum on the street of UK with Vietnamese origin. After the vn war, thanks to the exodus of "REFUGEES", UKBUM took the chance and reached UK shore. The phony refugee of UK has nothing to do except bullshitting about...ANYTHING IN THIS WHOLE WIDE WORLD. Jut look at his English grammar through his postings to identify the a.hole. Aahahhahahahahahha!
do khon nha dai ccho

Springfield, IL

#72 Apr 19, 2011
afer the war vc bac ky nvn travel world wide to lick as ses to git educated...we have proof that vc bac ky used toilet to wash their food in saigon
do khon nha dai ccho

Springfield, IL

#73 Apr 19, 2011
SpongeBob wrote:
UKBUM is a bum on the street of UK with Vietnamese origin. After the vn war, thanks to the exodus of "REFUGEES", UKBUM took the chance and reached UK shore. The phony refugee of UK has nothing to do except bullshitting about...ANYTHING IN THIS WHOLE WIDE WORLD. Jut look at his English grammar through his postings to identify the a.hole. Aahahhahahahahahha!
vc bac ky commie sure can write good inglish...but can they speak it...
check this out for yourself

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bc...
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#74 Apr 19, 2011
NGUOI VIET UK wrote:
<quoted text>.
ha,ha,ha..
you are not a Russia Authority,,!! you don't even known Russia law,,.
what is a evidence of information do you have for you to said so ?
if I trust you taking 3000.dollars in cash out of Russia,, then they stoping me and searching me,,, they found it they took it away from me,,
then they said I AM NOT ALLOW TO DO THIS,,.they keeper the money,,.
and I can't do not thing,,i have to boarding and my visa are run out..
i can't renew my VISA,,because i was over stay three months already, so how can i get back my money ha crook ??
when they took the money,,.they didn't give any received,, even if they did,,they give a fake one,,no recorder,, no statement what so ever,,.
then what is evidence for those foreigners workers to prove if they might got a chance to come back to Russia to reclaim it??
that is the way they making money from foreigner workers in Russia,
they steal a thousand of people,,.from this way,,.
will you give up with us now,,, or continue to defender,??
listen, Nguen,- I am a Russian and I live in Russia, I rent out 2 rooms of my own to foreign workers (from Tajikistan)- they rent in my place for the 6th year already from april till november and then go back to Tajikistan - I know how they take money with them in all tiny details, more to that I myself go to Finland twice a year - I know all the rules here - and who are you, Nguen, to argue with me?- have you ever been to Russia, eh? Do you speak Russian?- ya voobshe ne ponimayu chto ti tak raznervnichalsia? Osa v zhopu ukusila?
SVC

Union, NJ

#75 Apr 19, 2011
SpongeBob wrote:
What's going on with all the caps? You didn't learn the rule of readability in sixth grade? If a point needs to be emphasized, do so with the use of effective language. All caps are not a substitute.
NGUOI VIET UK

Ilford, UK

#76 Apr 19, 2011
SpongeBob wrote:

hi communist shit eater hochiminh nephew,,
while i was very busied to debate with my new RUSSIA FRIENDS,,

then you adding you hochiminh regime stink mouth in,,, it does making me cut off my debate with my Russian friend,,

is it only me as a political refugee during that time,,.
15 million of my south vietnamese people ran away from HOCHIMINH BAC KY COMMUNIST evil regime dog ate bastard policy,,

and you,,, yourself,,your family, stolent the name of my south vietnamese,,to telling liar to United nation,,and Canadian immigration Authorities to cheated your way to get grand as a refugee,,.but you fail to declare the truth that you were BODOI hochiminh communist evil regime bastard,,went to cambodia done a killed,,.

you didn't tell them that hochiminh sent you to NEIBOOUR COUNTRIES TO COMMITTED MURDER,

PLEASE NOT IN OUR NAME,,.PLEASE GIVE US BACK OUR SOUTH VIETNAMESE NAME NOW BAC KY HOCHIMINH COMMUNIST BOGEY EATER,

WE are s outh vn,,we knew all politic,,.backy communist hochiminh regime didn't known any,they knew how to kill the dog,, and cooker it,,

BACKY ECONOMY REFUGEE WILL BE SENDER BACK TO HOCHIMINH LANDS,,. HI,HI,HI, BOGEY EATER,,

GO TO WASHING YOUR STINK MOUTH WITH A BLEACH SON OF OPIUM PUFF,,.
NGUOI VIET UK

Ilford, UK

#77 Apr 19, 2011
SpongeBob wrote:

HI, hochiminh dog eater,,.

English grammar,, for what ?? to be a film stars,,. or no give me a break bac ky Economies Refugee,,.

you talking some one else situation,,.that wasn't form any basic..,and you just looking back to your self that you are the one who follow south vietnamese people to after their shit,

i feel very fine with me about my general knowledge in Engl

how ever English is my second language,feel very fine about my knowledge of english,,.

if you don't understand my English Grammar,,.so get the phacker out of my comment then bac ky hochiminh stolent legend,,.

you said your English are good,,?? no son you wrote the language i couldn't fine in English dictionary..

so might be you wrote backy communist hochiminh language,,. hi,hi,hi,h bogey eater,,
NGUOI VIET UK

Ilford, UK

#78 Apr 20, 2011
hmmmm wrote:
may it be that you guys are so painfully hurt about this topic that you have some problems with commies back in Vietnam?- I must remind you that Russia dumped commies in 1991 and is not a communist country anymore, so your energy in trying to prove something you don't know about Russia is really funny for me ...and do you know that this thread is on Rusian forum as well as on yours?

hi, thank you for letting us known regarding Russia political situated,,. we knew that,,. we respected that,,.

we appriciated that ,,. we congratulation to Russian people,,
we congratulation to the Russian Authorities that they can stand solidarity to brought freedom to to Russian country,,for a Russian people as a whole,,.

and the whole world was very happies to see all Russian people breather a freedom air,,.

and we are very happied to co-operated with Russian Authority to trade,,with and internation market,,.

but how ever,,some of them Russian indivitual Authority still keeper an old regime attitude,,.

that is why it caused some concerned,, which leading us to had a very long debated of this matter up until now,,.

so any way good luck to you,, and enjoy a good summer in Russia now,,.

i am go ing to deal with them hochiminh nephew in CANADA,,.

THANK YOU,,
SpongeBob

Canada

#79 Apr 20, 2011
SVC wrote:
<quoted text>
What's going on with all the caps? You didn't learn the rule of readability in sixth grade? If a point needs to be emphasized, do so with the use of effective language. All caps are not a substitute.
..Caps are used in a sentence to make sure oldbags with China made glasses reading them well. They couldn't miss them, could they? BTW, they would emphasize the meanings for readers. That's what I had learned from Junior K.G. Too bad, that's all I got because I didn't finish Senior Kindergarten. Aahhahaahahhhahaa! I miss my Sr KG 's bigtit teacher. Aahhaaahaaaa!
SpongeBob

Canada

#80 Apr 20, 2011
NGUOI VIET UK wrote:
<quoted text>,,.
hi communist shit eater hochiminh nephew,,
while i was very busied to debate with my new RUSSIA FRIENDS,,
then you adding you hochiminh regime stink mouth in,,, it does making me cut off my debate with my Russian friend,,
is it only me as a political refugee during that time,,.
15 million of my south vietnamese people ran away from HOCHIMINH BAC KY COMMUNIST evil regime dog ate bastard policy,,
and you,,, yourself,,your family, stolent the name of my south vietnamese,,to telling liar to United nation,,and Canadian immigration Authorities to cheated your way to get grand as a refugee,,.but you fail to declare the truth that you were BODOI hochiminh communist evil regime bastard,,went to cambodia done a killed,,.
you didn't tell them that hochiminh sent you to NEIBOOUR COUNTRIES TO COMMITTED MURDER,
PLEASE NOT IN OUR NAME,,.PLEASE GIVE US BACK OUR SOUTH VIETNAMESE NAME NOW BAC KY HOCHIMINH COMMUNIST BOGEY EATER,
WE are s outh vn,,we knew all politic,,.backy communist hochiminh regime didn't known any,they knew how to kill the dog,, and cooker it,,
BACKY ECONOMY REFUGEE WILL BE SENDER BACK TO HOCHIMINH LANDS,,. HI,HI,HI, BOGEY EATER,,
GO TO WASHING YOUR STINK MOUTH WITH A BLEACH SON OF OPIUM PUFF,,.
..."15 millions of SVNmese ran away...lablah..." To this moment, 40 years after vn war with waves of ODPs(Orderly Departure programs)through IOM and family sponsorships...all Oversea Vietnamese is counted less than 4 millions,. EHEM? Where did you get the number of 15 millions? Given to your assumption that YOU COUNTED THEIR BALLS AND TITS.,this number would be WELL BELOW 10 MILLIONS. EHEM! I just wonder whether YOU INCLUDED THEIR PETS' BALLS OR NOT? Aahahahhaahhhahaha!
NGUOI VIET UK

Ilford, UK

#81 Apr 20, 2011
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>..."15 millions of SVNmese ran away...lablah..." To this moment, 40 years after vn war with waves of ODPs(Orderly Departure programs)through IOM and family sponsorships...all Oversea Vietnamese is counted less than 4 millions,. EHEM? Where did you get the number of 15 millions? Given to your assumption that YOU COUNTED THEIR BALLS AND TITS.,this number would be WELL BELOW 10 MILLIONS. EHEM! I just wonder whether YOU INCLUDED THEIR PETS' BALLS OR NOT? Aahahahhaahhhahaha!

what you had counted are them hochiminh backy like yourself son of backy opium puff,,.

we are a south vietnamese we don't register or associated with them Hanoi backy Authority at all,.

them hochiminh solders like yourself,,.son and daughter of bac ky hochiminh,,.

including hochiminh nephew slavery,,FAMILY SPONSORSHIP for viet over sea ?? sorries son of back poor..,not in our South vietnamese people Name son,,.

you and your two faces dady given your family name to them Backy hanoi AUTHORITY,,.In order to claim some further merits,, and working for them hochiminh regime abroad,,.

not us again,,.son of bac ky poor opium puff,,.i told a thousand times,,. we are a south vietnamese,,.our policy are very clearly,,. not like bac ky NGUYEN CAO KY,,.

WE WILL STANDS VERY FIRMLY IN OUR SOUTH POLICY,,.WE DON'T LIKE ANY SPONSORSHIP FROM POOR REGIME HOCHIMINH AT ALL SON,.

ONLY CRIMINAL AND DRUG ADDICTED LIKE YOUR SELF NEED HELPED,,.
VERY SHAMEFUL FOR THE PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF DOG EATER,,.

UNDERSTAND MY ENGLISH GRAMMARS NOW SON..

THE TWO FACES MEN,, DETERMENT TO GET A TWO WAY OF INCOME,,.

HI,HI,HI ONE FROM CANADA WELFARE,,.SECOND ONE SALE INFORMATION OF A SOUTH VIETNAMESE COMMUNITIES TO BAC KY HANOI COMMUNIST REGIME,,.TO SOME BUNUS HI,,??.

YOU CAN CONTINUE TO COUNT THOSE HOCHIMINH SLAVERY,,.AS LONG AS YOU WISH,,.

BUT YOU CAN'T PUT YOUR NOSE NEAR OUR SOUTH VIETNAMESE PEOPLE ANUS,,

vietnam chi la culi thoi

Springfield, IL

#82 Apr 20, 2011
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>..."15 millions of SVNmese ran away...lablah..." To this moment, 40 years after vn war with waves of ODPs(Orderly Departure programs)through IOM and family sponsorships...all Oversea Vietnamese is counted less than 4 millions,. EHEM? Where did you get the number of 15 millions? Given to your assumption that YOU COUNTED THEIR BALLS AND TITS.,this number would be WELL BELOW 10 MILLIONS. EHEM! I just wonder whether YOU INCLUDED THEIR PETS' BALLS OR NOT? Aahahahhaahhhahaha!
and now all pzzzzP00R commie viets must learn inglish to serve 15 millions svnmese when they come back...did i git this right vc bac ky commie
also vc bac ky are runnin' after svnmese to lick their as ses world wide...did i also git this right 2 vc bac ky commie
vietnam-chi la-culi thoi

Springfield, IL

#83 Apr 20, 2011
SpongeBob wrote:
hey vc bac ky commie NOW these 15 million nguy SVN now are your master status in commie of vietnam?...did i git this ritht?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Khanh Hoa, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Building a - brand' for beaches (Mar '11) Jan 16 Thunderbird 55
chinese song with english translation Dec '15 Tang 1
investment banking (Apr '15) Apr '15 Kim 1
Top 10 Bruce Lee Moments (Feb '15) Feb '15 Chiang 1
News Starved, dehydrated Russians rescued from drift... (Feb '15) Feb '15 family of bopxit 3
News 3rd Russian submarine arrives in Vietnam (Jan '15) Feb '15 NHUCAPKWISKYLMLAI... 212
News Nha Trang on fire with Sabeco party night (Feb '15) Feb '15 John McNgua 2
More from around the web