Fire in Moscow garment shop kills fou...

Fire in Moscow garment shop kills four Vietnamese

There are 80 comments on the VietNamNet story from Apr 8, 2011, titled Fire in Moscow garment shop kills four Vietnamese. In it, VietNamNet reports that:

A fire took place in a garment workshop of Vietnamese people near the Cherkizovo market in Moscow, Russia, in the early morning of April 7, killing four Vietnamese people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at VietNamNet.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
nguoi viet uk

UK

#1 Apr 8, 2011
another sad news,,.
is it so sad to hear this,,. another four life were loser,,.

we share this sad looser with those family and friends,,

but,,why did they like to worked over there,,?
them backy hochiminh communist supported has declare that vietnam now rich,,,,strong,,,more forein investing,,more factories open,,.Economy steady,, strong,,.growing fast,,.

so why did they stey in vietnam to working in there?

behalp them communist hochiminh regime Encourage them viet people to be a slaved in he foreigner lands,,

then bringing more benefit for them communist hochiminh regime at home,,to supporting the foundation for them to bused innocent viet people,,.

like sent Mr VU to prison for seven years,,
and sixteen of indivitual hochiminh communist member of Education authority done a sexually abused them under age shool girls in the centre high lands in the north vn,,.

but none of them were prosecuted,,.
that is because the finnancial supported from viet slaveries over sea,,

just go back to vietnam and live nomal life all my friends,,

all of you working hard,,in the foreign lands,,
them commie hochiminh sitting there and enjoy your foreigner currency,,. hi,hi,hi,hi,,
linh dinh

Staffanstorp, Sweden

#2 Apr 8, 2011
who the hell want to live in Russia except Vietcong members in Hanoi.
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#3 Apr 8, 2011
linh dinh wrote:
10 million immigrants waiting for residence permit in Russia - Russia is second only to USA as far as number of immigrants is concerned...

"Russia, now the second most popular destination for immigrants.."

http://www.core-hamburg.de/documents/yearbook...
nguoi viet uk

UK

#4 Apr 8, 2011
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>10 million immigrants waiting for residence permit in Russia - Russia is second only to USA as far as number of immigrants is concerned...
"Russia, now the second most popular destination for immigrants.."
http://www.core-hamburg.de/documents/yearbook...

if it was a case,,,, then i feel very sad for those have had a permitsion to stay,,

every time they leaving Russia,, they must reponding to strip search from AUTHORIY,,

to find any foreigner currency hidden inside the body,, sad ans shame,,i was wittness the situation at RUSSIA AIRPORT,,.

EVERY ONE WHO HELD AND VIETNAMESE PASSPORT,,THEY SEARCH THEM ALL,,.
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#5 Apr 8, 2011
nguoi viet uk wrote:
<quoted text>.
if it was a case,,,, then i feel very sad for those have had a permitsion to stay,,
every time they leaving Russia,, they must reponding to strip search from AUTHORIY,,
to find any foreigner currency hidden inside the body,, sad ans shame,,i was wittness the situation at RUSSIA AIRPORT,,.
EVERY ONE WHO HELD AND VIETNAMESE PASSPORT,,THEY SEARCH THEM ALL,,.
you are right, they should fill in custom declaration, but unfortunatelly a lot of vietnameese are in contraband and smuggling various things including amounts of currency which should be declared in customs - I wonder why they don't declare it or why don't they transfer currency to Vietnam through bank accounts (as all immigrants here do without problems - there are even special transfer buisiness exists) or why don't they simply keep it on credit cards, why to smuggle tons of cash and to do it illegally?
dan vn di lao dong buaxua

Springfield, IL

#6 Apr 8, 2011
so sad vc bac ky ban dan ban nuoc
dan vietnam phai di lao dong di lam no ty no le 0'sin quoc' te'
30 thang 4 muon nam
ho chi minh muon nam
vc bac ky!
colonialism do not come to commie vietnam but commie of vietnam come to colonialism
whahahhahahahahhaa
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Lempäälä, Finland

#7 Apr 8, 2011
linh dinh wrote:
You could say the same thing about your Sweden.
vc bac ky commie xao lon

Springfield, IL

#8 Apr 8, 2011
vc bac ky commie
phai day la "phan dong...ban dan ban nuoc"...tao noi co dung khong?
30 thang 4 muon nam
the examiner

Montréal, Canada

#9 Apr 8, 2011
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>you are right, they should fill in custom declaration, but unfortunatelly a lot of vietnameese are in contraband and smuggling various things including amounts of currency which should be declared in customs - I wonder why they don't declare it or why don't they transfer currency to Vietnam through bank accounts (as all immigrants here do without problems - there are even special transfer buisiness exists) or why don't they simply keep it on credit cards, why to smuggle tons of cash and to do it illegally?
One of the reasons why those people carry a lot of cash with them is that they carry it for many other Vietnamese people living in Russia. Instead of paying a fee to the bank for the transfer, the one who carries the cash get that fee and thus his air ticket is paid for if the amount he carries is large enough.
Ori

Santa Clara, CA

#10 Apr 8, 2011
Russian racists have started this fire according to ICN.
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#11 Apr 8, 2011
but despite smuggling problem with Vietnameese - they (Vietnamese) are generally liked in RussiA (IN CONTRAST TO SOME OTHER LABOUR IMMIGRANTS)- so, generally Russians do like Vietnameese and you can see vietnameese in Moscow enjoying their life in Russia - look here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

count number of Vietnameese faces here in this subway in Moscow:

hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#12 Apr 8, 2011
the examiner wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the reasons why those people carry a lot of cash with them is that they carry it for many other Vietnamese people living in Russia. Instead of paying a fee to the bank for the transfer, the one who carries the cash get that fee and thus his air ticket is paid for if the amount he carries is large enough.
oh, interesting...I didn't know that !...but agree, it is not a fault of Russian customs officers as one poster above try to say...they should fill in declaration or pay the fee - laws are the same for everybody and should be obeyed in any country...
SpongeBob

Toronto, Canada

#13 Apr 8, 2011
...Only some Nguys, or Over-sea Vietnamese losers in US love mastercards, debit, banks,... to show off...and lose everything when economy`d gone bad like last couple years ago when US economy collapsed. The average Over-sea Viet like to deal...EVERYTHING IN....CASHES. That is the true individual wealth. I bet no one would know how much US currency bills flowing in Vietnamese markets in VN. That`s THEIR CUSTOM! Ehem!
lao dong cchet thoai-mai

Springfield, IL

#14 Apr 8, 2011
hey vc bac ky commie
vc bac ky hug ak47 24/7 in commie of vietnam to compete and also working in russia for ruby...and yet north vietnam is much poorer than south vietnam...why is that vc bac ky commie
nguoi viet uk

UK

#15 Apr 8, 2011
SpongeBob wrote:
...Only some Nguys, or Over-sea Vietnamese losers in US love mastercards, debit, banks,... to show off...and lose everything when economy`d gone bad like last couple years ago when US economy collapsed. The average Over-sea Viet like to deal...EVERYTHING IN....CASHES. That is the true individual wealth. I bet no one would know how much US currency bills flowing in Vietnamese markets in VN. That`s THEIR CUSTOM! Ehem!

Canada is still better then any republicy countries aren't they ??

you barking none sense,, only criminal like to deal with cash,,.
get the hell out of Canada,,. son of opium puff,,.

hochiminh solder get a free foods from canadian people,,.
tax paid picking up bill to feed hochiminh solders,,.

you hidden in the dark tunnel and barking out alot safety then go out there to debate with,,.

hi,hi,hi, dog eater,,.
lao dong cchet thoai-mai

Springfield, IL

#16 Apr 8, 2011
this news must be a bicth SLAP IN VC BAC KY COMMIE AND culi ho chi minh faces
nguoi viet uk

UK

#17 Apr 8, 2011
the examiner wrote:
<quoted text>

this is very wrong to suggesting it,,.

there was no evidences and no information for some one to accused somebody unknown,,.

each people they have had a diffirence circumstance,,,,not every one are same,,.

so please respect,,.
lao dong cchet thoai-mai

Springfield, IL

#18 Apr 8, 2011
vc bac ky commie mung' thay me. moi duoc di my~ de liem ditt nguy SVN
nguoi viet uk

UK

#19 Apr 8, 2011
Ori wrote:
Russian racists have started this fire according to ICN.

vietnam backy hochiminh communist regime are top of the racist list in the Asean,,.

them viet cong Authorities are top of discriminated,,against every ethnic minorities in vn,,.

looking at HALONG BAY incident 12 foreigners tourist dead,,. what cause,,. why it caused..???

there were no law to deal with racist abused in hochiminh soceity,,.
hochiminh

Seattle, WA

#20 Apr 8, 2011
SpongeBob wrote:
VK hai ngoai smart so they carry credit cards, but carry credits card, you must have self control. For example: If you don't have credit card. How can you rent a car ? carry cash could be robbed, or carry large amount cash could be killed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Khanh Hoa, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canadian tourist dies after fall from Nha Trang... Feb '16 LNs 1
News Building a - brand' for beaches (Mar '11) Jan '16 Thunderbird 55
chinese song with english translation (Dec '15) Dec '15 Tang 1
investment banking (Apr '15) Apr '15 Kim 1
Top 10 Bruce Lee Moments (Feb '15) Feb '15 Chiang 1
News Starved, dehydrated Russians rescued from drift... (Feb '15) Feb '15 family of bopxit 3
News 3rd Russian submarine arrives in Vietnam (Jan '15) Feb '15 NHUCAPKWISKYLMLAI... 212
More from around the web